First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC] DADDY’S GIRL
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 5/19/09

A special complimentary story to T.H.O. Stars HSJ, Kazunari Ninomiya, and surprise JE members. Note: This drama is so full of favoritism, stereotypes, evilness, biases, slapstick, TH, corny scenes and stuff like that. Not for uber-loyal fans.


DADDY’S GIRL
Kaeru no Ko wa Kaeru!


What will you do if your father falls in love with a girl who could pass as your sister?


KAERU, 16: a demure, aggressive, cute, funny, bitchy, understanding, slave-driven, kind, stupid, and loving but no-Cinderella complex girl. Aside from those, she is generally selfish, lazy, and evil. Her favorite color is yellow. She loves guys who are 1. rich, 2. richer, 3. richest.

ICHIKAWA NINO, 46: formerly known as IchiNi-san, is an ex-JE backup dancer for thirteen years who becomes successful as a businessman. He is notorious worldwide for his womanizing skills and the ladies who died horrifying(?!) deaths because of him. His ten sons are evidences of his peculiar escapades.

ICHIKAWA KOTA, 20: The eldest of the Ichikawa brothers, Kota is expected to be the heir to their family business. He is a serious, responsible, organized, and respectable young gentleman whose whole life will be turned upside down by these predictable turn of events . (Note: He is very serious, so he doesn’t notice that the events are predictable.)

ICHIKAWA YUUYA, 20: If there is one thing that he inherited from his father, that would be his amazing womanizing skills who are on their way to beating the record made by their father. Presently, all he sees in girls are faces and boobs.

ICHIKAWA KEI, 19: This super-handsome and intelligent but mysterious son of IchiNi-san with an equally mysterious woman who is a beautiful lady with black irises that covered most of her eyes that is inherited by Kei is the author’s personal love so she can’t describe him since just thinking about him makes her heart go *dokidoki* and she’ll probably have a fatal heart attack just writing about him so let’s move on to Hikaru, ne? Kyaaaaaa!!! :inlove:

ICHIKAWA HIKARU, 19: A funny but soft-hearted guy whose only dream is to star in a real hardcore, heavy drama. However, he never gets the roles that he wants. He wants to sharpen his comedy/acting/dancing/singing/etc. skills, so he practices at home. Duh? What a description…

ICHIKAWA DAIKI, 18: The cool boy-next-door who always gives his best in everything but still takes care that his brothers catch up with him is in real life a maid-complex-stricken teenager who keeps this secret hentai identity from his brothers. I’m going blank with this one.

ICHIKAWA KEITO, 17: A half-breed (is this for dogs only?) who magically learned weird English words when he was a baby, Keito is the kindest and most level-headed of all the brothers. However, nobody knows (but now you will know) that he is a repressed guy who doesn’t know how to show his real feelings and emotions because of dot dot dot. Ayii… they wanna know…

ICHIKAWA RYOSUKE, 16: A narcissistic, egocentric, plutonic(?!?), and ***supercaliflagelistic*** soccer superstar! Oh yeah! Rock on! The author loves him secretly, too, after number one and number two. Wahahaha! (I know you’d say ‘so what?’ but I’d just like to share!)

ICHIKAWA YUTO, 16: A playful, child-like, Ryo-chan-centric, eavesdropping bird-brain who has a very, very kind and loving heart that could pass as the Male Mother Theresa. Seriously, his heart is so big it is almost visible against his chest.

ICHIKAWA YUURI, 15: A boy who believes that he is a female soul trapped in male’s body. Huh? What’s happening here? Erase-erase-erase. Anyway, he is a Sakura-wannabe. He believes that he is not made for Yaoi because he’s Yuri. Whatever that means. ***dum-dum-dum*** Corny.

ICHIKAWA RYUUTARO, 14: Since Ryuutaro is the youngest character in this story, he cannot be adulterated so, I’ll naturally write all-positive characteristics:

uhm…



*loading…*


well…


*scratch scratch*



*buffering…*




triccian: (panic mode) Waaah! Nag-hang!

Crunchy Message: This cannot be viewed in your region. Sorry for the inconvenience.

triccian: *Ctrl+Alt+Del*

SURPRISE CHARACTERS (click only if you want to be spoiled):


Author’s Message to Everyone: FORGIVE ME FOR MY MEANNESS!
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/12/09
DADDY’S GIRL
Kaeru no Ko wa Kaeru!

EPISODE ONE: Part I


Scene I.
Outside the gates of Ichikawa mansion. A sixteen-year-old girl, who in reality looks like she’s thirteen, lazily walks, dragging her footsteps. This girl is Kaeru, whose name’s Kanji is literally that of a frog. She is wearing a yellow maid outfit and has reams of small flyers in her arms. She has been walking for three hours distributing the promotional flyers for a local mall’s clearinghouse sale.

KAERU: Water… Water…

She drags herself to the sidewalk and sits on its edge. She wipes off her sweaty forehead with her arm and breathes hard.

KAERU: Why do I let myself be pushed to work this hard for such a small salary? Isn’t this child abuse?

Animatedly, Kaeru lets her head drop on her knees. She doesn’t notice a red polished Porsche pass in front of her. (By now, our leading lady still hasn’t realized that she is in a totally exclusive village where even the maids do not go to sales.) The gate near her opens automatically and the Porsche enters.

KAERU: Why do I have to endure all this?

Kaeru lifts her head at the same moment that the Porsche has fully entered and the gate starts to close. Not that our leading lady here minds anyway. All that she needs now is to finish distributing the 1,500-piece promotional flyers. The cruel owner told her – in the meanest way possible – that she would not get her salary if she fails to finish all those flyers. Naturally, anyone would want to just burn those stupid flyers and run away with the easily-earned salary. Our Kaeru is capable of thinking about that, too, but the cruel owner immediately knew what she was thinking and sent someone who would look for the flyers five hundred meters after her.

KAERU: Kamisama. Why don’t you just take me now?

She drops her head again, and then straightens in a flash.

KAERU: Oh no. If You take me now, that evil mall owner will not give my salary. Kamisama, I’m taking back what I said.

With this, Kaeru stands up, as if she’s filled with energy again. She turns around and looks at the long road lined with the most beautiful houses you’ll ever see.

KAERU: (oblivious to the fact that the place is really beautiful because she only focuses on money and finishing the job early) Yosha. Let’s go.


Scene II.
Ichikawa mansion. In the elegantly-furnished home office, Kota sits behind the large mahogany desk. The twenty-year-old young man is reading reports and financial statements. Standing before him is his secretary. Kota looks at the secretary. The secretary, Yamashita Tomohisa, straightens up.

KOTA: What’s this? We are down by 5% in the last fifteen days?
YAMASHITA: Ah… Ichikawa-sama.
KOTA: Is this because of my brother’s scandal that the company is suffering this loss?
YAMASHITA: W-we… we are still studying that, Ichikawa-sama.
KOTA: Well, you better hurry. We can’t afford to be overtaken by some… four-star hotels.
YAMASHITA: I’m very sorry.
KOTA: Don’t be. Anyway, have you called my father?
YAMASHITA: Yes, I did. He’s on his way.
KOTA: The security?
YAMASHITA: There seems to be no problem with that, Ichikawa-sama. We hire only the best for the Ichikawa family.
KOTA: Just make sure. My brother is with him.
YAMASHITA: Yes, I will.
KOTA: Go now.
YAMASHITA: Excuse me, Ichikawa-sama.

Yamashita bows and leaves. A few moments after the secretary has closed the heavy oak door, Kota leans back and looks at the ceiling.


Scene III.
Meanwhile, Yuuya is sipping juice with three girls beside the swimming pool. The girls are obviously totally engrossed with the idea that the Ichikawa heartthrob has invited them to his house.

GIRL 1: You’re so great, Ichikawa-samaaa…
YUUYA: (laughs lightly) Oh, it’s nothing. It’s not as great as you think anyway.
GIRL 2: Don’t say that, Ichikawa-samaaa…! You’ve hit bullseye eight out of ten times.
YUUYA: Oh, it’s nothing. (whispers to himself) If you just know that all my brothers got ten out of ten.
GIRL 3: Did you say something, Ichikawa-samaaa…?
YUUYA: Oh, no, no.
GIRL 2: Why don’t you let us watch your next archery game, Ichikawa-samaaa…?
GIRL 1: Yeah! Let us see you play…
YUUYA: Oh, that’s not necessary. (touches the cheek of Girl 1, winks at Girl 2 and smiles at Girl 3) We have far more important things to attend to. Right?
GIRLS 1, 2, 3: (dreamily) Yes, Ichikawa-samaaa…


Scene IV.
Inside the mansion’s library, Kei is writing something while sitting cross-legged beside the window. He watches his younger brother Yuto play lousy soccer in the field as he solves difficult mathematical problems without looking. After some time, he gently places the pencil on top of the side table, folds the paper and holds it between the index and middle fingers behind his ear.

KEI: If you devote even a small portion of your time studying, instead of doing those nonsense stuff that you are fond of doing, you will soon realize that things like this are very elementary, Hikaru.

Hikaru, who is just a few months younger than him, stands up from the carpeted floor and walks to Kei with his electric guitar. He takes the paper from Kei and starts to rap.

HIKARU: Yo, are really amazing, yo! It’s good to have a brother like yo! I wonder how I can repay yo!
KEI: Won’t you even look at that?
HIKARU: (stops rapping and pushes the paper inside his back pocket) I won’t understand it anyway. Thanks.

Hikaru sits back in the corner and resumes his cut song writing.

HIKARU: Now, where was I?

Kei shakes his head and gently drinks tea while looking at Yuto joined by the gardener in the lousy soccer match.

HIKARU: Anyway, Kei, what do you think of our brother?
KEI: Which one?
HIKARU: Ryuutaro.
KEI: Why?
HIKARU: Nothing. I just wonder if the doctors in America were able to cure him.
KEI: We’ll see.
HIKARU: (shakes his head) Seriously, Kei, all of you. You haven’t even asked about our little brother.
KEI: What for?
HIKARU: (sighs) Nothing.
KEI: If he doesn’t want to speak then, that’s up to him.
HIKARU: (shrugs) Okay. If you think so.

They two guys stop talking to each other and continue with what they are doing on their own. Kei sees his brother Yuto motion for the gardener to stop. Yuto runs inside the house.


Scene V.
Daiki is staring at the girls with Yuuya from the lobby in the third floor of the mansion. He is biting the corners of his lower lip. A girl dives and he lets out a “weird” sound.

DAIKI: That’s what I’m saying! Yeah. That’s what I’m talking about.

Keito, who is reading a book on “Flowers”, looks up and shakes his head.

KEITO: Peeking at Yuuya-niisan’s girls again, oniisan?
DAIKI: What can I do? They’re showing themselves to me, you know.
KEITO: But that’s bad, oniisan. You should not look at girls that way. Girls, like flowers, should be looked up at with pure admiration, care and respect.
DAIKI: Seriously, bro, aren’t you interested in this kind of things?
KEITO: No.
DAIKI: Ora. That’s too quick.
KEITO: I’ve thought about for a long time, oniisan. Girls are not objects to be looked upon with malicious intentions.
DAIKI: What malicious intentions are you talking about?
KEITO: (shrugs) But is that okay? Your fans think that you are really a nice guy. Don’t you fear what they will say when they find out that you are… ecchi.
DAIKI: Why? Are you telling?
KEITO: No.
DAIKI: Good for you. Always remember that the tongue is the gateway of hell, Keito.

Daiki puts his hands inside his pants and starts to leave.

KEITO: (shakes his head and continues reading) Look at every girl with the same respect you give your mother.
DAIKI: (stops) I don’t have a mother. (turns to Keito) You, too.


Scene VI.
Ryosuke is posing in front of the cameras during a photoshoot in their own house. The most popular sports magazine in Japan asked for him to be featured, after being the youngest member of Japan’s national soccer team who would go to the Olympics. He poses cooly, comfortable. In an instant, Yuto enters and hugs him. The photographers take their pictures. Ryosuke looks shocked and annoyed, while Yuto just poses innocently.

RYOSUKE: (whispers while still smiling) What are you doing?
YUTO: Posing for the cameras, ne? I want to play with Ryo-chan!
RYOSUKE: But this is my photoshoot, you see?
YUTO: How long would this last? I want to play with Ryo-chan.
RYOSUKE: (hisses while smiling) I’M WORKING!!!
YUTO: But… (thinks, and then beams) Aniki asked me to call you? Yes, aniki asked me to call you.
RYOSUKE: Which one?
YUTO: Uhm… Ko…ta…niichan…?
RYOSUKE: Seriously… why do you have to pose with me?
YUTO: Because Ryo-chan is so kakkoi!
RYOSUKE: Yameru! (frowns angrily) What are we? Incest yaoi?
YUTO: The cameras will see! (Ryosuke smiles again) And Ryo-chan won’t stop working. Come on, Ryo-chan! Bye-bye, minna-chan!

Yuto pulls Ryosuke, who keeps on posing as the photographers followed them. They exit to the lobby.

YUTO: Let’s play soccer!
RYOSUKE: But I’m tired.
YUTO: Then let’s drink tea… Let’s go! Yuuri-chan will make us tea!

Ryosuke just lets himself get dragged by Yuto into the kitchen.


Scene VII.
Yuuri has just finished baking cute cookies. They are literally of different shapes: ribbons, hearts, flowers, bears, etc. When Ryosuke and Yuto enters, he is taking the tray from the oven. He is wearing a cute, ruffly apron with matching ruffly head band.

YUURI: You’re here.
YUTO: Ryo-chan wants tea.
RYOSUKE: I do?
YUURI: Good timing. I just made these cookies.
YUTO: Wow~~~!!! This looks like Ryo-chan! Kakkoi!!! (starts to eat)
YUURI: But I’ve just taken them from the oven.
YUTO: ITTAI!!!

Yuto fans his tongue with an Ohno uchiwa. Yuuri panics and brings him a glass of cold milk.

YUURI: Here, drink this.
YUTO: (drinks all) Thank you. Some more please.
YUURI: Sure. (gets more milk)
RYOSUKE: Are these for otoo-sama? (to Yuuri, pertaining to the cookies)
YUURI: (gives the milk to Yuto. To Ryosuke) Yes. I figured Ryuu-chan will be very hungry after the trip.
RYOSUKE: And he doesn’t eat anything except your cooking, right?
YUURI: (blushes) Well…
YUTO: Ittai…

Yuuri looks after Yuto. They don’t notice that Ryosuke starts eating the cookies.

YUURI: Do you want more milk, Yuto-chan?
YUTO: No, thanks, Yuuri-chan. It hurts. My tongue.
YUURI: I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you earlier…
YUTO: No! It’s not Yuuri-chan’s fault!
YUURI: (teary-eyed) But because of me Yuto-chan…
YUTO: No, it doesn’t hurt anymore! See? (sticks out his tongue to show Yuuri)

Ryosuke shakes his head and turns.

RYOSUKE: Doahou.


Scene VIII.
At about 8 p.m. that night, Kaeru has just finished distributing the flyers around and village and is walking back. She looks so tired and sleepy as if she can’t walk anymore.

KAERU: I’m so tired…

In her background, it can be seen cars are approaching.

KAERU: I wanna go home.

xXx


NEXT EPISODE’S QUIZ: Who was in the Porsche in the first scene?

EPISODE One: Part II
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
uwaaaa~
luvs it~
demo~
it's long ne?
hehehehe
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

deen22 wrote:

uwaaaa~
luvs it~
demo~
it's long ne?
hehehehe


yep! because i have to give each of the boys their bacground stories! hehe!
Posted 4/5/09
Should I guess? I already read the whole of the episode >w< O___O;;;
Inoo's still kakoii to me~ xDD
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

ICHIKAWA KEITO, 17: A half-breed (is this for dogs only?) who magically learned weird English words when he was a baby, Keito is the kindest and most level-headed of all the brothers. However, nobody knows (but now you will know) that he is a repressed guy who doesn’t know how to show his real feelings and emotions because of dot dot dot. Ayii… they wanna know…


I wanna know I wanna know I wanna know!!!
*haha!*
LoLz!
I'm so gonna kill that "someone"!
*harhar!*

Just reading the characters' list already made me laugh~!
and the main story actually made me smile all the time!


So I'm gonna partake on the guessing game~
ahmm....
I'm guessing it's Ichikawa Nino who was in the Porsche~~
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

tyndyl wrote:

Should I guess? I already read the whole of the episode >w< O___O;;;
Inoo's still kakoii to me~ xDD


sure! wahahaha!
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

shieLdembLem wrote:


ICHIKAWA KEITO, 17: A half-breed (is this for dogs only?) who magically learned weird English words when he was a baby, Keito is the kindest and most level-headed of all the brothers. However, nobody knows (but now you will know) that he is a repressed guy who doesn’t know how to show his real feelings and emotions because of dot dot dot. Ayii… they wanna know…


I wanna know I wanna know I wanna know!!!
*haha!*
LoLz!
I'm so gonna kill that "someone"!
*harhar!*

Just reading the characters' list already made me laugh~!
and the main story actually made me smile all the time!


So I'm gonna partake on the guessing game~
ahmm....
I'm guessing it's Ichikawa Nino who was in the Porsche~~


nyahahahaha! you're so cute!

okie, 1 point for IchiNi here!
Posted 4/6/09

triccian wrote:

sure! wahahaha!


Nino, Ryutarou, and his hamster xDD
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

tyndyl wrote:


triccian wrote:

sure! wahahaha!


Nino, Ryutarou, and his hamster xDD


haha!
2 points for Nino
1 point for ryuutaro
1 point for hamster

Posted 4/6/09

triccian wrote:

haha!
2 points for Nino
1 point for ryuutaro
1 point for hamster



How many points is this test anyway ne? :]
Fanfic Lover
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Camachile, orion...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

triccian wrote:

ICHIKAWA KEITO, 17: A half-breed (is this for dogs only?) who magically learned weird English words when he was a baby, Keito is the kindest and most level-headed of all the brothers. However, nobody knows (but now you will know) that he is a repressed guy who doesn’t know how to show his real feelings and emotions because of dot dot dot. Ayii… they wanna know…


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *evil laugh*
I already know... i already know... i already know...

BUT i can't say it. XD

Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

tyndyl wrote:

How many points is this test anyway ne? :]


hehe, i dunno?! wahehe, seriously...
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

haissek wrote:


triccian wrote:

ICHIKAWA KEITO, 17: A half-breed (is this for dogs only?) who magically learned weird English words when he was a baby, Keito is the kindest and most level-headed of all the brothers. However, nobody knows (but now you will know) that he is a repressed guy who doesn’t know how to show his real feelings and emotions because of dot dot dot. Ayii… they wanna know…


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *evil laugh*
I already know... i already know... i already know...

BUT i can't say it. XD



sabi ko sayo eh magpanggap kang hindi alam!
Posted 4/6/09

triccian wrote:

hehe, i dunno?! wahehe, seriously...


Ooh >w< Okaaay xDD
GoodJob on the awesome reviews in Tatta Hitotsu Omoi, btw :]
I'm looking forward to reading episode 2
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.