First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Mod Applications~
Master
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

sachiotaku wrote:



sure sure!!..:]]
so what'll we do first?..


uhmm.. so can you help me make a banner for the group? hehe, :]
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09


okay!..
i'll start now..:]]
how many banners would you like?..
Master
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

sachiotaku wrote:



okay!..
i'll start now..:]]
how many banners would you like?..


yatta! :] arigatou. ^^ uhmm. as many as you want. and we'll have to choose which is the best. :]
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09


yosh wakatta..:]
what do you prefer, gif format or just jpeg?..
Master
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

sachiotaku wrote:



yosh wakatta..:]
what do you prefer, gif format or just jpeg?..


uhmm. it would be cute and nicer if gif right? hehe. :] uhm. if you want. ^^
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09


oh okay..:]]
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09


i've done the 1st banner..but i don't think it's nice..
don't worry, i'll improve it..it's just a sample..:]
|
|
|
V

<text area cols="5" rows="5"><a href="http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Fan_Talents"><img src="http://picasion.com/pic8/5aa6aadd3227b024ce4239bfb804f982.gif" width="300" height="108" border="0" alt="Fan Talents" /></a></textarea>
Master
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

sachiotaku wrote:



i've done the 1st banner..but i don't think it's nice..
don't worry, i'll improve it..it's just a sample..:]
|
|
|
V

<text area cols="5" rows="5"><a href="http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Fan_Talents"><img src="http://picasion.com/pic8/5aa6aadd3227b024ce4239bfb804f982.gif" width="300" height="108" border="0" alt="Fan Talents" /></a></textarea>


wow! i love it!! thank you so much!! uwaaa~ thank you! hahahaha, :]
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09


really?.
you're always welcome..^^
and i made an id for our group...here's a sample..



i hope you like it..:]]
the status is like if you are a moderator or member only..:]
Master
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

sachiotaku wrote:



really?.
you're always welcome..^^
and i made an id for our group...here's a sample..



i hope you like it..:]]
the status is like if you are a moderator or member only..:]


yeahp! hehe. wow! you even made an ID. i like it. ^^ i'll make a new forum section so the members can ask for ID. :] thank you again! ^^

Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09


don't thank me..hahaha..
this is for our group so it is my job to do it..^^
ok, i'll check for it daily..and i'll edit it..^^
Master
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

sachiotaku wrote:



don't thank me..hahaha..
this is for our group so it is my job to do it..^^
ok, i'll check for it daily..and i'll edit it..^^


hehe. okei. ^^ haha.
uhm.. can you make the forum
for the ID or.. i will be the one? :]
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09


i think it should be me..haha..
i'll make it..^^
Master
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

sachiotaku wrote:



i think it should be me..haha..
i'll make it..^^


okei then. hahaha. :]
i'll wait for the post. ^^
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09


i've posted it!!..^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.