First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
REQUEST: Banner Request
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 7/12/09


RULES/NOTICES

• Request only once a day
• Be patient
• No small, blurry, low-quality pictures to work with
• No animated pics.
• Post again if your skipped or tell us the pg #
• Pay for your banner. 1 picture per banner!
• Separate different text with commas


Please obey all the rules...or else >=|

REMEMBER - 1 photo per request! Click here to pay!

FORM

Mod Requesting -

Text -

Decorations/Brushes -

Extras -

Paid(Did you upload 1 pic and at least 1 user?) -

Pictures(spoiler) -
Posted 6/22/09 , edited 6/30/09

DONE - xchia101
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

AnyaRei wrote:


Mod Requesting - anyone available

Text - Welcome to VWR

Decorations/Brushes - anything that looks cool ^^

Extras - make it all space like, with nice colors

Paid(yes/no) - yes!

Pictures(spoiler) -


thx ~!


Do you want both pictures blended? Or just one? The first picture is low-quality by the way, you can provide us with another picture. Thanks. ^_^
Posted 6/26/09

xchia101 wrote:


AnyaRei wrote:


Mod Requesting - anyone available

Text - Welcome to VWR

Decorations/Brushes - anything that looks cool ^^

Extras - make it all space like, with nice colors

Paid(yes/no) - yes!

Pictures(spoiler) -


thx ~!


Do you want both pictures blended? Or just one? The first picture is low-quality by the way, you can provide us with another picture. Thanks. ^_^


oh sry about the first pic ^^ u can replace it with this pic:


and yes blend it together pls ^^ thanks
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 6/26/09 , edited 6/26/09

AnyaRei wrote:


xchia101 wrote:


AnyaRei wrote:


Mod Requesting - anyone available

Text - Welcome to VWR

Decorations/Brushes - anything that looks cool ^^

Extras - make it all space like, with nice colors

Paid(yes/no) - yes!

Pictures(spoiler) -


thx ~!


Do you want both pictures blended? Or just one? The first picture is low-quality by the way, you can provide us with another picture. Thanks. ^_^


oh sry about the first pic ^^ u can replace it with this pic:


and yes blend it together pls ^^ thanks


Alright, thanks you. =]
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 6/30/09


Sorry for the wait, here's your banner. Hope you like it. =]

Posted 7/1/09

xchia101 wrote:



Sorry for the wait, here's your banner. Hope you like it. =]



its ok ^^ it looks awesome tho, thank u very much!!
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 7/1/09


You're welcome. =]
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/8/09


DONE - xchia101
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

chibiville wrote:




Here.


Posted 7/9/09


Thanks!
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

chibiville wrote:



Thanks!


You're welcome!
Posted 7/9/09 , edited 7/22/09
F.I.N. / valerie
Posted 7/9/09 , edited 7/9/09
Mod Requesting - anyone

Text - Literature

Decorations/Brushes - up 2 u

Extras - up 2 u

Paid(yes/no) - yes

Pictures(spoiler) -


DONE so_sweat
Posted 7/9/09

Ice-Panda wrote:

Mod Requesting - anyone

Text - Literature

Decorations/Brushes - up 2 u

Extras - up 2 u

Paid(yes/no) - yes

Pictures(spoiler) -


DONE so_sweat


HOpE u liKE it^^~~

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.