[Contests] manga coloring
Creator
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
manga coloring contest is finally here
just fill out the form th participate
contest will end in april 27
we will then have 1 week to vote. the winner gets to be in the Hall of Fame and they get a prize of anything they want. ^-^
enjoys and have fun ;d

form:
Username;
Name;
Age;
Picture[in spoiler];
Posted 4/6/09

EclipxeNight wrote:

manga coloring contest is finally here
just fill out the form th participate
contest will end in april 27
we will then have 1 week to vote. the winner gets to be in the Hall of Fame and they get a prize of anything they want. ^-^
enjoys and have fun ;d

form:
Username;
Name;
Age;
Picture[in spoiler];


we r supposed to enter a manga coloring ryt?
Creator
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

bunny97 wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:

manga coloring contest is finally here
just fill out the form th participate
contest will end in april 27
we will then have 1 week to vote. the winner gets to be in the Hall of Fame and they get a prize of anything they want. ^-^
enjoys and have fun ;d

form:
Username;
Name;
Age;
Picture[in spoiler];


we r supposed to enter a manga coloring ryt?


lawls..yeps ><
Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/6/09
HERE~~~ x33

Username: xAngeLovex
Name: Umi
Age: 13
Picture[in spoiler]

Picture:


Avii form
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/6/09
Lalalas~ ;3
Username:_Hanazono_
Name: Everlin
Age: unknown o-ov
Picture:
Posted 4/6/09
btw who r the judges? ;o
Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

_Hanazono_ wrote:

Lalalas~ ;3
Username:_Hanazono_
Name: Everlin
Age: unknown o-ov
Picture:


wow this is pretty >w<
one of mine favorite manga~

Posted 4/6/09

xAngelLovex wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

Lalalas~ ;3
Username:_Hanazono_
Name: Everlin
Age: unknown o-ov
Picture:


wow this is pretty >w<
one of mine favorite manga~


hehe thx ;3 urs is cute 2 :]~

Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

_Hanazono_ wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

Lalalas~ ;3
Username:_Hanazono_
Name: Everlin
Age: unknown o-ov
Picture:


wow this is pretty >w<
one of mine favorite manga~


hehe thx ;3 urs is cute 2 :]~



thx~~ x33
Posted 4/6/09

chu ish welcome x3
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09


okies well heres mine sorry if its not good this is my first

Username; bunny97
Name; kim
Age; 14
Picture

Member
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 4/15/09
Username; StarzYuri
Name; Cate
Age; 12
Picture[in spoiler]; Here,I present to you the creation of my bored mind X3
You must be logged in to post.