First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
God? o.0
Posted 4/5/09
It's would be interesting to see the faces of the people who worship him .
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/5/09

hoogleman wrote:


KinkyBear wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING DUPLICATE AND POINTLESS!!!


lol like i care? and prove ot me its a duplicate? I asked wat if it were these two things, not wat if something else. Show me a thread that has the exact same question. Also its not pointless ;D it helps enlighlten peopel about different views of god ;D.


KinkyBear wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING DUPLICATE AND POINTLESS!!!


btw, most of the threads on this site are pointless, why dont u report them also?


Can't remember not seeing him post that sentence in a thread
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
If there is a God he/ she has been on vacation for the last eight years. Hope He or she is back soon. The world is going to hell in a picnic basket with egg salad sandwiches.
Posted 4/5/09
And what about his parents??
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

AHTL wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


KinkyBear wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING DUPLICATE AND POINTLESS!!!


lol like i care? and prove ot me its a duplicate? I asked wat if it were these two things, not wat if something else. Show me a thread that has the exact same question. Also its not pointless ;D it helps enlighlten peopel about different views of god ;D.


KinkyBear wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING DUPLICATE AND POINTLESS!!!


btw, most of the threads on this site are pointless, why dont u report them also?


Can't remember not seeing him post that sentence in a thread <_<


I dont understand you.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/5/09

hoogleman wrote:


AHTL wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


KinkyBear wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING DUPLICATE AND POINTLESS!!!


lol like i care? and prove ot me its a duplicate? I asked wat if it were these two things, not wat if something else. Show me a thread that has the exact same question. Also its not pointless ;D it helps enlighlten peopel about different views of god ;D.


KinkyBear wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING DUPLICATE AND POINTLESS!!!


btw, most of the threads on this site are pointless, why dont u report them also?


Can't remember not seeing him post that sentence in a thread <_<


I dont understand you.


What KinkyBear wrote, I always see him post that in new threads.
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

AHTL wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


AHTL wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


KinkyBear wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING DUPLICATE AND POINTLESS!!!


lol like i care? and prove ot me its a duplicate? I asked wat if it were these two things, not wat if something else. Show me a thread that has the exact same question. Also its not pointless ;D it helps enlighlten peopel about different views of god ;D.


KinkyBear wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING DUPLICATE AND POINTLESS!!!


btw, most of the threads on this site are pointless, why dont u report them also?


Can't remember not seeing him post that sentence in a thread <_<


I dont understand you.


What KinkyBear wrote, I always see him post that in new threads.


aaahhhh I see, rofl, so many pricks on this website. (not saying ur one o.0)
6362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Ambiguity
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

Vol4 wrote:

It's would be interesting to see the faces of the people who worship him .


You'd be surprise in its variety.
Posted 4/5/09
I couldn't care less.
439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cincinnati
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
Hm... I always hoped the Greek gods were real, since they made me smile when we had to read about them a long, long time ago. I mean... An cheater of a leader? A jealous wife? A guy who ate his kids? That's pretty cool.

I thought of that four year old thing, too, though I just said time goes by differently for god; One year for us would be a couple billion for god.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
black and white "god" would be more interesting.. out of nowhere a hand appears and drops a monster on your city. SWEET!!
Posted 4/5/09
who really gives a crap when i play the sims i kill them off all the time wathcing them piss and shit on them selves, set themselves on fire etc its' the only enjoyment i get out of the crappy game
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
isnt that rude??
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

Baka-Master wrote:

And what about his parents??



I heard he put them on the 9th floor in a home for seniors with no elevator some place in Fargo ND. or something. Do you think Jesus writes to them or at least sends them a post card now and then?
Posted 4/5/09
That would be a pretty complex game of Sims.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.