First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Apply for a shop
Posted 7/12/09

animeangel778 wrote:


roro_624 wrote:

name: Rosie
name of shop: dont know yet
category: avii/banner/icon shop
samples:


sorry im not that good
im not that good with banners and icons, but i'll try...
well im not that good with aviis either


accepted! :] nah ur pretty good :]
i can see the improvement since i first made u an avii
please be active,invite ur buddies,and open ur own shop in the forums name it wat u want and decorate it the way u like :]


ok
31578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Namimori
Offline
Posted 7/17/09


name?:Mao-chan
name of shop u wanna open:Mao's Graphic creations
category the shop belongs to:Avii/banner/icon
and u need a sample of ur work (most likely,i will accept) -spoiler if u can-

Aviis


Icons


Banners


Mangacoloring






shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

WOOT!!! welcome to our team :)
accepted :3
thankies for applying :D
as i said before,we accept ALL application ^.^
please make ur own shop in the forums,invite buddies,and suppport our group
put the name of ur shop in our profile and please sell sell sell XD
shopper
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/18/09
name?(or id #):Yama-chan
name of shop u wanna open:Yama-chan's WEIRD&& creations
category the shop belongs to:Avii/Banner/Icon shops
and u need a sample of ur work (most likely,i will accept) -spoiler if u can-


If you need more samples, tell me. (:
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/18/09
name?(or id #): Mayo-chan
name of shop u wanna open: Mayo-chan's graphic shop
category the shop belongs to: avi,/banner/icon shop
and u need a sample of ur work (most likely,i will accept) -spoiler if u can-

shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

name?(or id #):Yama-chan
name of shop u wanna open:Yama-chan's WEIRD&& creations
category the shop belongs to:Avii/Banner/Icon shops
and u need a sample of ur work (most likely,i will accept) -spoiler if u can-


If you need more samples, tell me. (:


accepted!
please open ur own shoppie,name it wat u want,decorate it and make sure to make the items
put the name of ur shoppie in the profile in the "shops" category and please join our invitation contest
support our group and have fun!!! :]
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

athena134 wrote:

name?(or id #): Mayo-chan
name of shop u wanna open: Mayo-chan's graphic shop
category the shop belongs to: avi,/banner/icon shop
and u need a sample of ur work (most likely,i will accept) -spoiler if u can-



accepted!
please open ur own shoppie,name it wat u want,decorate it and make sure to make the items
put the name of ur shoppie in the profile in the "shops" category and please join our invitation contest
thanx for applying!
shopper
4892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the corner rea...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09
name?(or id #):Neekie
name of shop u wanna open:Aruis Amazing Aviis
category the shop belongs to:Avii/banner/icon shops
and u need a sample of ur work-


Hope they are okay :3 i can do banners but ive never tried... haha and icons
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

animeangel778 wrote:


athena134 wrote:

name?(or id #): Mayo-chan
name of shop u wanna open: Mayo-chan's graphic shop
category the shop belongs to: avi,/banner/icon shop
and u need a sample of ur work (most likely,i will accept) -spoiler if u can-



accepted!
please open ur own shoppie,name it wat u want,decorate it and make sure to make the items
put the name of ur shoppie in the profile in the "shops" category and please join our invitation contest
thanx for applying!

no problem!^_6 and sorry for the late reply!
shopper
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell
Offline
Posted 7/19/09


name?(or id #): Kisa
name of shop u wanna open: Kawaii stuff 4 you!~
category the shop belongs to: Custom (stationery. posters, cards, calenders, etc)
and u need a sample of ur work (most likely,i will accept) -spoiler if u can-



I also do avis and wallpaper but I don't know. Here is my devinatart account if you want:
http://amuto4eva0.deviantart.com/
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/20/09

Neekie wrote:

name?(or id #):Neekie
name of shop u wanna open:Aruis Amazing Aviis
category the shop belongs to:Avii/banner/icon shops
and u need a sample of ur work-


Hope they are okay :3 i can do banners but ive never tried... haha and icons


sorry for the late reply [ummmm...yeah...UR ACCEPTED lolz]
please open ur own shoppie in the forums and decorate it
invite buddies and support our group
its up to yoo if ya wanna put the name of ur shoppie in the profile description or not under the category "shops"
thanks for applying ^^
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/20/09

AMUTO4EVA0 wrote:



name?(or id #): Kisa
name of shop u wanna open: Kawaii stuff 4 you!~
category the shop belongs to: Custom (stationery. posters, cards, calenders, etc)
and u need a sample of ur work (most likely,i will accept) -spoiler if u can-



I also do avis and wallpaper but I don't know. Here is my devinatart account if you want:
http://amuto4eva0.deviantart.com/


ur awesome! finally someone opens something different than the avii shoppie lolz
please invite ppl [join invitatioin contest]
open ur own shop
and put the name of ur shoppie in the descriptioin page under the category it belongs to [custom gifts]
thankies for applying!
accepted!
shopper
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell
Offline
Posted 7/20/09


Thank you! And yeah I like to be different. I will, >w<
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/20/09

AMUTO4EVA0 wrote:



Thank you! And yeah I like to be different. I will, >w<


haha me too >.<
shopper
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/21/09
name?:keena
name of shop you wanna open?:keena's kawaii avatars
category the shops belong to:avatars and banners i want to try banners later cuz im still a beginner
sample of work
i wont know if you like it and they are the avis i made for me and my friends

plez plez plez accept me cuz i love making avatars and its so much fun im always on crunchyroll so ill come often

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.