First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Angel's avii designs
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09


ummm...but can u pay for the next one pleez? its hard to giv out free aviis evryday that i'm selling
shopper
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 7/8/09


user-name: AnimeFreakFreaks
picture[in a spoiler please]:

main color theme: anything that can stand out
text written on the graphic: AnimeFreakFreaks
what kind of graphic?[avii, banner, icon...]:icon
any extras?: cool decorations!
did you pay: yep
proof:

shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:



user-name: AnimeFreakFreaks
picture[in a spoiler please]:

main color theme: anything that can stand out
text written on the graphic: AnimeFreakFreaks
what kind of graphic?[avii, banner, icon...]:icon
any extras?: cool decorations!
did you pay: yep
proof:




ish this ok? if u want i can redo it >.<
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

animeangel778 wrote:






there ya go ^^ the last one rite?
shopper
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

animeangel778 wrote:


AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:



user-name: AnimeFreakFreaks
picture[in a spoiler please]:

main color theme: anything that can stand out
text written on the graphic: AnimeFreakFreaks
what kind of graphic?[avii, banner, icon...]:icon
any extras?: cool decorations!
did you pay: yep
proof:




ish this ok? if u want i can redo it >.<


it's perfect!
shopper
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
user-name:AnimeFreakFreaks
item #: Banner G
did you pay: yes

what would you like written on the graphic?: Some Pics of My Fav Anime!
any extra things: nope
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:

user-name:AnimeFreakFreaks
item #: Banner G
did you pay: yes

what would you like written on the graphic?: Some Pics of My Fav Anime!
any extra things: nope



thank u for being a loyal customer!!!
:] for that u will get a award!!!

hope u like it :]
THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
come again ;D
shopper
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
user-name: linhxx33
item #: avii G
did you pay? yup~
what would you like written on the graphic?: LINHBUI
any extra things? brushes
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

linhxx33 wrote:

user-name: linhxx33
item #: avii G
did you pay? yup~
what would you like written on the graphic?: LINHBUI
any extra things? brushes


i hope this ish ok :] please come again
and invite ur buddies <3 thank u for shopping!
shopper
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

animeangel778 wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:

user-name: linhxx33
item #: avii G
did you pay? yup~
what would you like written on the graphic?: LINHBUI
any extra things? brushes


i hope this ish ok :] please come again
and invite ur buddies <3 thank u for shopping!


lol you give me the wrong one i want an Avii #G HHEHE
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
ehhh im sorry ~.~
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

linhxx33 wrote:


animeangel778 wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:

user-name: linhxx33
item #: avii G
did you pay? yup~
what would you like written on the graphic?: LINHBUI
any extra things? brushes


i hope this ish ok :] please come again
and invite ur buddies <3 thank u for shopping!


lol you give me the wrong one i want an Avii #G HHEHE



keep the banner too if u want XD here
sorry >.<
hope ya like it
shopper
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

animeangel778 wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


animeangel778 wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:

user-name: linhxx33
item #: avii G
did you pay? yup~
what would you like written on the graphic?: LINHBUI
any extra things? brushes


i hope this ish ok :] please come again
and invite ur buddies <3 thank u for shopping!


lol you give me the wrong one i want an Avii #G HHEHE



keep the banner too if u want XD here
sorry >.<
hope ya like it


hehhehhe ill put the banner in my profile too HEHHE thanks
39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
user-name: Anime9111
item #: L
did you pay? yuup, 6 pics.

what would you like written on the graphic?:
On the girl; _JACKIECHAAN , jackie-chan .
On the guy; Anime9111, yui-chan
any extra things? No tanks xD
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

anime9111 wrote:

user-name: Anime9111
item #: L
did you pay? yuup, 6 pics.

what would you like written on the graphic?:
On the girl; _JACKIECHAAN , jackie-chan .
On the guy; Anime9111, yui-chan
any extra things? No tanks xD



there ya go :] sorry if the # ish not visable cause the font ish like that.
ummm..if u dun think thats ok, then's i switch the font kay?
thanx for shopping come again ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.