First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Angel's avii designs
Posted 7/20/09



no thanx! i dont want my user or the " ; " in it! srry for confusing u ...
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/20/09

-_laffingtillicried_- wrote:




no thanx! i dont want my user or the " ; " in it! srry for confusing u ...



hope ya like it :] please participate in the invitation contest and support our group ^^ :]
Posted 7/20/09

animeangel778 wrote:


-_laffingtillicried_- wrote:




no thanx! i dont want my user or the " ; " in it! srry for confusing u ...



hope ya like it :] please participate in the invitation contest and support our group ^^ :]



thanx soo much!!^^ ima use it now! =D

shopper
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
user-name: AnimeFreakFreaks
item #: Avatar K
did you pay? yep
Proof:

what would you like written on the graphic?: Ari-chan AnimeFreakFreaks
any extra things: Nope
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:

user-name: AnimeFreakFreaks
item #: Avatar K
did you pay? yep
Proof:

what would you like written on the graphic?: Ari-chan AnimeFreakFreaks
any extra things: Nope


sorry that the font isn't exactly the same cause i cant find the font i used before

here ya go :] is it ok?
shopper
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 7/21/09


yeah, its great thx.
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
user-name: Chooba76
item #: e
did you pay? I just invited all my buddies
what would you like written on the graphic?: Chooba76 (at the top) Yu-Yu-Chan (at the bottom)
any extra things? Nope.
There's something wrong with my image uploader. But I did invite my buddies.
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09

Chooba76 wrote:

user-name: Chooba76
item #: e
did you pay? I just invited all my buddies
what would you like written on the graphic?: Chooba76 (at the top) Yu-Yu-Chan (at the bottom)
any extra things? Nope.
There's something wrong with my image uploader. But I did invite my buddies.

i know that problem :] well...when u wanna upload something and there's no upload button,you quote the first post and there will be an upload button :]
and i'll give u ur order later XD
ummmm btw...wat item e? the banner avii or icon?

shopper
27468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ||-ǝsıpɐɹɐd-||
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
user-name: ClearTears
item #: Calendar
did you pay?: yes

what would you like written on the graphic?: Gina Nguyen
any extra things?: no thnx!
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

ClearTears wrote:

user-name: ClearTears
item #: Calendar
did you pay?: yes

what would you like written on the graphic?: Gina Nguyen
any extra things?: no thnx!



hope u like it lolz :]
shopper
27468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ||-ǝsıpɐɹɐd-||
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

animeangel778 wrote:


ClearTears wrote:

user-name: ClearTears
item #: Calendar
did you pay?: yes

what would you like written on the graphic?: Gina Nguyen
any extra things?: no thnx!



hope u like it lolz :]


hehehhe!! thanx!^^ i LUV it! ima put it on my profile after I make a few games! lol
shopper
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell
Offline
Posted 7/24/09



user-name: AMUTO4EVA0
item #: Avi F
did you pay? Yes.

what would you like written on the graphic?: Amuto4eva0 , Kisa
any extra things? Nope.
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

AMUTO4EVA0 wrote:




user-name: AMUTO4EVA0
item #: Avi F
did you pay? Yes.

what would you like written on the graphic?: Amuto4eva0 , Kisa
any extra things? Nope.



hope ya like it :]
shopper
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacramento
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09
user-name:101Kittens
item #:D & E (avi)
did you pay? yes
what would you like written on the graphic?: Mimi
any extra things?no thnx

Can i get 2 avi at once ??

shopper
72782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California (:
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09
user-name: dannynoriega
item #: J
did you pay? yes

what would you like written on the graphic?: dannynoriega ; danii
any extra things? no
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.