Post Reply Who wants to be a mod?
Creator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 6/10/09
Who wants to be a mod? Feel free to ask here!!!

But pls fill in this form
Username :
Name :
Age :
Can edit pics? :
What can you do if you cannot edit pics? : ( This question is just for those who cannot edit pics)
Creation : ( Those who can edit pics pls pass up your creation)


Moderator
11454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
can i be a mod?
Creator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

BeBu4ever wrote:

can i be a mod?

Yes you can!!
U r a mod!


Creator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

BeBu4ever wrote:

can i be a mod?

Bt pls pass up 1-4 pics creation to me....so I can post it in the page..Thanks!

Moderator
2259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bacolod City,Negr...
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09
hi guiwang4ever...how can I be a mod??
Moderator
33018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/09
hello Mei can i be a mod??
Creator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/10/09

marieriku13 wrote:

hi guiwang4ever...how can I be a mod??


Sure you can!! Did you edit pics?
If yes , pls pass up some of your creation if you have!!

APPROVED

Creator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/10/09

guigui_heygirl wrote:

hello Mei can i be a mod??


But Jie can you fill in the forms first?
Thx!

Moderator
33018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/10/09

guiwang4ever wrote:


guigui_heygirl wrote:

hello Mei can i be a mod??


But Jie can you fill in the forms first?
Thx!



Of course Mei!!
Username : guigui_heygirl
Name : Jamie
Age : 13 yrs old..
Can edit pics? : Yuppies!!
Creation : ( Those who can edit pics pls pass up your creation)
This is a banner :


This is an avi :

Creator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/10/09

guigui_heygirl wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


guigui_heygirl wrote:

hello Mei can i be a mod??


But Jie can you fill in the forms first?
Thx!



Of course Mei!!
Username : guigui_heygirl
Name : Jamie
Age : 13 yrs old..
Can edit pics? : Yuppies!!
Creation : ( Those who can edit pics pls pass up your creation)
This is a banner :


This is an avi :




APPROVED~ACCEPT
You are a mod now!!
And jie , I'll take the banner of Guigui , can?
Moderator
2259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bacolod City,Negr...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

guiwang4ever wrote:


marieriku13 wrote:

hi guiwang4ever...how can I be a mod??


Sure you can!! Did you edit pics?
If yes , pls pass up some of your creation if you have!!

APPROVED



yup, jie or mei....i forgot...hehe
here's one



This my third edit...hehe
sori if it is not nice
Creator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

marieriku13 wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


marieriku13 wrote:

hi guiwang4ever...how can I be a mod??


Sure you can!! Did you edit pics?
If yes , pls pass up some of your creation if you have!!

APPROVED



yup, jie or mei....i forgot...hehe
here's one



This my third edit...hehe
sori if it is not nice


No..its good !!
You are now a mod!!

Moderator
2259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bacolod City,Negr...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

guiwang4ever wrote:


marieriku13 wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


marieriku13 wrote:

hi guiwang4ever...how can I be a mod??


Sure you can!! Did you edit pics?
If yes , pls pass up some of your creation if you have!!

APPROVED



yup, jie or mei....i forgot...hehe
here's one



This my third edit...hehe
sori if it is not nice


No..its good !!
You are now a mod!!



thanks!!
Creator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/12/09


No..its good !!
You are now a mod!!



thanks!!

You're welcome!

You must be logged in to post.