First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ~ID MEMBERSHIP~
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09


FINISHED!
Posted 4/6/09
username:
nesheq
talent:
singing, dancing, play the guitar
status:
member
age:
15
Photo:
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09


FINISHED!
Posted 4/6/09

sachiotaku wrote:



FINISHED!


^tnxx so much!!^
i like it!!
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09


Your welcome! I'm glad you like it!
Have fun here!
Posted 4/6/09

sachiotaku wrote:



Your welcome! I'm glad you like it!
Have fun here! :)


sure!!
4118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
username: ladyazn768
talent: singing and dancing
status: member
age: 14
Photo:”
WHITE level talent
8923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/6/09
username:
>Pain_15
talent: V/A Mixer, Singer, Fan Fic Author
status: Member
age: 17
Photo:
http://www.filehive.com/i.php?i=090406/00003cqx.jpg >> Its big.. sorry...
3rd degree in BLACK level tale
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a place beyond...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
username: jane132
talent: singing, playing the guitar and flute...
status: general moderator
age: 13
Photo:


Hehehe.... ^__^
WHITE level talent
2600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

sachiotaku wrote:




FINISHED!





UWAAHH!! tenchuuu :]] arigatou gozaimasu.....love it~nya~^^
WHITE level talent
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / between spring hi...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
user:inuyashaluver347
talent:designing shirts,pants,capris,etc,etc
status:member
age: fine i'll admit..............im 10

sorry if u dont see a pic i tried 2 put 1 on but it wouldn't show n-e-thing

WHITE level talent
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
username: jpafoua
talent: sleeping
status: member
age: 14
Photo:
3rd degree in BLACK level tale
7505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / =^.^=sora=^.^=
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
username:jUz_mEh
talent:singing, dancing
status:general moderator
age:13
Photo:
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09


oh..how can I make your ID?..I need your photo..i can use your avatar if you like..is it okay?.
Vice Master
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09
FINISHED ALL!!


ladyazn768 wrote:

username: ladyazn768
talent: singing and dancing
status: member
age: 14
Photo:”






Pain_15 wrote:

username:
>Pain_15
talent: V/A Mixer, Singer, Fan Fic Author
status: Member
age: 17
Photo:
http://www.filehive.com/i.php?i=090406/00003cqx.jpg >> Its big.. sorry...






jane132 wrote:

username: jane132
talent: singing, playing the guitar and flute...
status: general moderator
age: 13
Photo:


Hehehe.... ^__^






pafoua wrote:

username: jpafoua
talent: sleeping
status: member
age: 14
Photo:





jUz_mEh wrote:

username:jUz_mEh
talent:singing, dancing
status:general moderator
age:13
Photo:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.