First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~ From High heels to Converse
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09


yep taiga ish here~
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

deen22 wrote:

yep taiga ish here~


yey! happiness!
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

triccian wrote:


deen22 wrote:

yep taiga ish here~


yey! happiness!


gyaaaa!*
so, you LIKE Taiga?
want to be his SISTER or MOTHER??
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

deen22 wrote:


triccian wrote:


deen22 wrote:

yep taiga ish here~


yey! happiness!


gyaaaa!*
so, you LIKE
Taiga?
want to be his SISTER or MOTHER??

sure! i'd be his mother! yeyey!
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09


sure! i'd be his mother! yeyey!



*eeePpp!*
YoSh~
You wiLL
be Taiga-kun's
MoTHeR
oKay?
AnouH it's not really a big part though~
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

deen22 wrote:

*eeePpp!*
YoSh~
You wiLL
be Taiga-kun's
MoTHeR
oKay?
AnouH it's not really a big part though~


no problem! i'm not a leading-material anyway...
hehe! and being his mother would be the best kyaaaa!
having the cutest son on earth!
it's okay!
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09


no problem! i'm not a leading-material anyway...
hehe! and being his mother would be the best kyaaaa!
having the cutest son on earth!
it's okay!


Jyaaa~
Yoroshiku ne?
taiga-kun no Haha


Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

deen22 wrote:



no problem! i'm not a leading-material anyway...
hehe! and being his mother would be the best kyaaaa!
having the cutest son on earth!
it's okay!


Jyaaa~
Yoroshiku ne?
taiga-kun no Haha






just in case a name's needed, you can use "Tori", hehehe...
i'm so excited with this!
it's hana kimi inspired?
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09


ah gomen ne
look at the cast
hehe i've edited it already
the one that starred you is
Yamada Yu and Shida mirai's Mom in Seigi no Mikata
heheheh!
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

deen22 wrote:

ah gomen ne
look at the cast
hehe i've edited it already
the one that starred you is
Yamada Yu and Shida mirai's Mom in Seigi no Mikata
heheheh!


haruko-san? hehe, no problem then, since seigi no mikata is my ultimate favorite!
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09


haruko-san? hehe, no problem then, since seigi no mikata is my ultimate favorite!

hahaha same!!~
LoLz my mom here is the mother of Ikeuchi aya
and my dad here is the father of Ikeuchi aya
My Brother is Kanata hongo
my Lil sis is chiaki chan ahhaha!
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

deen22 wrote:

hahaha same!!~
LoLz my mom here is the mother of Ikeuchi aya
and my dad here is the father of Ikeuchi aya
My Brother is Kanata hongo
my Lil sis is chiaki chan ahhaha!


hmmm.... i dunno who ikeuchi aya is,...
demo,,, kanata hongo!!!
(too bad there's no such thing as :inlove: bullets here as found on peyups.com)
it's today! yeey! i'm excited!
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

triccian wrote:


deen22 wrote:

hahaha same!!~
LoLz my mom here is the mother of Ikeuchi aya
and my dad here is the father of Ikeuchi aya
My Brother is Kanata hongo
my Lil sis is chiaki chan ahhaha!


hmmm.... i dunno who ikeuchi aya is,...
demo,,, kanata hongo!!!
(too bad there's no such thing as :inlove: bullets here as found on peyups.com)
it's today! yeey! i'm excited!


haah yeah~!
anyway will be posting it later at 5:30 xD
geez i'm excited haha
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

deen22 wrote:
haah yeah~!
anyway will be posting it later at 5:30 xD
geez i'm excited haha


i'll log in again on 5:30.. because i have to limit radiation exposure, haha!
weeeeh!!! i know it's gonna be really cool!
can't wait to see taiga...
Fanfic Lover
4331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you;
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
uwaaa. gomen ive just comment this now.
yoroshiku ne ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.