First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Cake House
Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

hAnNSaM wrote:



Name: hanna-chii
Username: hAnNSaM
Texts:
~ for the icon - hAnNSaM and hanna-chii
~ for the baner - hanna-chii's facts
Pix:


Type: an icon and a banner please ><
Style: any will do .^^
Animated?: both animated..yep :)
Mod request to: Hitomii-Chan


sowie i can't make it animated coz my ps got sick TT^TT

btw the icon ish ready, (not animated) and can you giv meh another pic for da banner?


Posted 5/16/09


so cute .^^
uhh..would this pic do .??

Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

hAnNSaM wrote:



so cute .^^
uhh..would this pic do .??



okk!!!!

will do it NOW! huhu
Posted 5/16/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:



so cute .^^
uhh..would this pic do .??



okk!!!!

will do it NOW! huhu


okay .^^ and sorry for the trouble ><
Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:



so cute .^^
uhh..would this pic do .??



okk!!!!

will do it NOW! huhu


okay .^^ and sorry for the trouble ><


nope, not at all ^^

here:


Member
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:


Name:
Username:
Pix:
Text:
Type (Avii, banner, icon, etc):
Style (Thin and tall,gif, etc):
Animated?:

Mod request to:


To MODS



To MEMBERS



Name:Inahime
Username:brass123
Pic:
For the avii:

For the banner:

Text:
For the avii:
brass123
Inahime-chan
For the banner:


Type (Avii, banner, icon, etc):an avii and a banner.
Style (Thin and tall,gif, etc):any style

Animated?:nope

Mod request to:Hitomii-Chan

Thanks in advance!
Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

sakura100886 wrote:

Name: Juultje
Username: sakura100886
Pix:

Type: Avi~
Style: Tall and Thin
Animated?: Nope

Mod request to: Hitomii-Chan


Can you give me other pic??
Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/17/09


here:

amuami's request:



yukari2's request:



pandastar77's request:



sowie they're kinda ugly!
Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/17/09


here:

AVII:


BANNERS:


Member
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:



here:

AVII:


BANNERS:




Thanks!Um.....can I have another banner(same picture)with the text Welcome to my profile
Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/22/09

brass123 wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:



here:

AVII:


BANNERS:




Thanks!Um.....can I have another banner(same picture)with the text Welcome to my profile


Here:



Invite buddies! And use the request.. TT^TT
Member
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/09
Name: Suki-chan
Username: bantu
Pix:

Text: My fav dramas
Type (Avii, banner, icon, etc): banner
Style (Thin and tall,gif, etc): banner size
Animated?: if it matches with it

Mod request to: anyone thats free
Member
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Diffun,Quirino,Ph...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/30/09
Name:Lhex
Username:lhex_luvs_takishima
Pix:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/tadase/Gallghergirl14/shugo%20chara/tadase.jpg?o=51

Text:Tadase-kun
Type (Avii, banner, icon, etc):Avvie
Style :Thin and tall
Animated?:nope!^^

Mod request to: Hitomii-Chan

Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

bantu wrote:

Name: Suki-chan
Username: bantu
Pix:

Text: My fav dramas
Type (Avii, banner, icon, etc): banner
Style (Thin and tall,gif, etc): banner size
Animated?: if it matches with it

Mod request to: anyone thats free





lhex_luvs_takishima wrote:

Name:Lhex
Username:lhex_luvs_takishima
Pix:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/tadase/Gallghergirl14/shugo%20chara/tadase.jpg?o=51

Text:Tadase-kun
Type (Avii, banner, icon, etc):Avvie
Style :Thin and tall
Animated?:nope!^^

Mod request to: Hitomii-Chan



Sorry, but can you give me bigger, high quality pics? coz it's really hard to edit it. =_=

Member
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:


bantu wrote:

Name: Suki-chan
Username: bantu
Pix:

Text: My fav dramas
Type (Avii, banner, icon, etc): banner
Style (Thin and tall,gif, etc): banner size
Animated?: if it matches with it

Mod request to: anyone thats free





lhex_luvs_takishima wrote:

Name:Lhex
Username:lhex_luvs_takishima
Pix:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/tadase/Gallghergirl14/shugo%20chara/tadase.jpg?o=51

Text:Tadase-kun
Type (Avii, banner, icon, etc):Avvie
Style :Thin and tall
Animated?:nope!^^

Mod request to: Hitomii-Chan



Sorry, but can you give me bigger, high quality pics? coz it's really hard to edit it. =_=



ok here's mine then-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.