Post Reply Affiliates!!
Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
Fill this form!

Name:
Name of the group:
Banner:
What's your position?:

Put our banner in your group...And always check our group coz maybe the banner will changes too!
Posted 4/6/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:

Fill this form!

Name:
Name of the group:
Banner:
What's your position?:

Put our banner in your group...And always check our group coz maybe the banner will changes too!


Name: zhiya
Name of the group: Panda Avatar-Shop
Banner: still making it sorries will pm to u asap
What's your position?: creator
Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

szhiya wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:

Fill this form!

Name:
Name of the group:
Banner:
What's your position?:

Put our banner in your group...And always check our group coz maybe the banner will changes too!


Name: zhiya
Name of the group: Panda Avatar-Shop
Banner: still making it sorries will pm to u asap
What's your position?: creator


Ok I'll put it..

Posted 4/8/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:


szhiya wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:

Fill this form!

Name:
Name of the group:
Banner:
What's your position?:

Put our banner in your group...And always check our group coz maybe the banner will changes too!


Name: zhiya
Name of the group: Panda Avatar-Shop
Banner: still making it sorries will pm to u asap
What's your position?: creator


Ok I'll put it..


heres the banner xD
Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

szhiya wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:


szhiya wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:

Fill this form!

Name:
Name of the group:
Banner:
What's your position?:

Put our banner in your group...And always check our group coz maybe the banner will changes too!


Name: zhiya
Name of the group: Panda Avatar-Shop
Banner: still making it sorries will pm to u asap
What's your position?: creator


Ok I'll put it..


heres the banner xD


Ok I'll put it.
Posted 5/11/09

Name: hanna
Name of the group: I Support The Earth :)
Banner:


What's your position?: Moderator
Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


Name: hanna
Name of the group: I Support The Earth :)
Banner:


What's your position?: Moderator


Can you give me the URL?
I'm gonna add soon~!

Posted 5/11/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:

Can you give me the URL?
I'm gonna add soon~!


yep..here .^^
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/I_Support_the_EARTH_:)
Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:

Can you give me the URL?
I'm gonna add soon~!


yep..here .^^
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/I_Support_the_EARTH_:)


btw i'm gonna update sum graphics.. you wanna buy some?
I'll make it. >:3

Posted 5/12/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:

btw i'm gonna update sum graphics.. you wanna buy some?
I'll make it. >:3


sure .^^
why not
Member
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
Name: Siarra
Name of the group: SC RP
Banner:

What's your position?: Creator
You must be logged in to post.