Created by mewchiy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
If you could have a boyfriend from shugo chara who would it be?
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/6/09
IKUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IM BORED GOSH

plus random polls are fun
Posted 4/6/09
Is it me or does people never learn where to post this piece of crap??

and FYI, I would say screw those guys, and look at a few ''real'' people in your neighborhood.

Sticking to a some pixels, you'll destroy your life

3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

Baka-Master wrote:

Is it me or does people never learn where to post this piece of crap??

and FYI, I would say screw those guys, and look at a few ''real'' people in your neighborhood.

Sticking to a some pixels, you'll destroy your life



harshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
god an i have a bf thank you very much
Posted 4/6/09

mewchiy wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Is it me or does people never learn where to post this piece of crap??

and FYI, I would say screw those guys, and look at a few ''real'' people in your neighborhood.

Sticking to a some pixels, you'll destroy your life



harshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
god an i have a bf thank you very much


So, hopefully it's not a ''Internet Relationship'', or you'll still be the laughing stock ;D
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

Baka-Master wrote:


mewchiy wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Is it me or does people never learn where to post this piece of crap??

and FYI, I would say screw those guys, and look at a few ''real'' people in your neighborhood.

Sticking to a some pixels, you'll destroy your life



harshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
god an i have a bf thank you very much


So, hopefully it's not a ''Internet Relationship'', or you'll still be the laughing stock ;D


mean.........
and its not FYI
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/6/09

mewchiy wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


mewchiy wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Is it me or does people never learn where to post this piece of crap??

and FYI, I would say screw those guys, and look at a few ''real'' people in your neighborhood.

Sticking to a some pixels, you'll destroy your life



harshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
god an i have a bf thank you very much


So, hopefully it's not a ''Internet Relationship'', or you'll still be the laughing stock ;D


mean.........
and its not FYI


I'm not mean nor harsh =__=ll

I'm talking about reality, not the imaginary world where you as a anime-maniac exist, who is ''loving'' a couple of pixels , which is forming a guy.



3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

Baka-Master wrote:


mewchiy wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


mewchiy wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Is it me or does people never learn where to post this piece of crap??

and FYI, I would say screw those guys, and look at a few ''real'' people in your neighborhood.

Sticking to a some pixels, you'll destroy your life



harshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
god an i have a bf thank you very much


So, hopefully it's not a ''Internet Relationship'', or you'll still be the laughing stock ;D


mean.........
and its not FYI


I'm not mean nor harsh =__=ll

I'm talking about reality, not the world where you as a anime-maniac exist, who is ''loving'' a couple of pixels , which is forming a guy.





teehee welly well well lol

ok then I'm gonna go be bored now


Posted 4/6/09
I swear, I'll be fucking rich when I invent a device that lets you stab someone over the internet.
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in America
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
Funny!

and also I would pick Kukai or Ikuto but I voted for Kukai
2294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
yo..ikuto is cute too........!
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the city bying...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
duh

is all i can say.
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / north, south, eas...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
i like ikuto to be a bf
but i like tadase for amu..
gomen
21822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / beside my pc... ^...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
i would like ikuto but i guess ill be bored if ill be with him so i guess, ill choose kukai coz i know it'll be fun..
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
I love ikuto lots
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
Ikuto...enough said...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.