First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
New Forum Pages
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
It's pretty! Love it!
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

jakari wrote:


shinji wrote:

If you guys haven't noticed, we have a brand new design for the forum pages! I hope it doesn't take too much time to get used to. I took great care designing the forum navigation to make sure our forum regulars aren't too jarred by the changes. I know the forums are especially used by people who visit cr very often, so I was hesitant to make any changes to it. But hopefully it's not too bad...please reply to this thread if you have any feedback! Thanks~


..Did this cause some glitches? Like not being able to post wall or gb entries?


I thought it was only happening to me.
Posted 4/7/09
I only noticed because of my groups' forums that I was editing. It is weird but I'm used to it now. I think.
Posted 4/7/09

mysticgenie wrote:


jakari wrote:


shinji wrote:

If you guys haven't noticed, we have a brand new design for the forum pages! I hope it doesn't take too much time to get used to. I took great care designing the forum navigation to make sure our forum regulars aren't too jarred by the changes. I know the forums are especially used by people who visit cr very often, so I was hesitant to make any changes to it. But hopefully it's not too bad...please reply to this thread if you have any feedback! Thanks~


..Did this cause some glitches? Like not being able to post wall or gb entries?


I thought it was only happening to me.


its happening to me too -_-" *sigh*
Posted 4/7/09
omg i love it!! is so damm cool!!
4608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
why i cant still leave a GB? an cant click emoticons..??
24719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
goodness im such a dinosaur i hadnt noticed till now
37946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
its different kinda cool but i like the old style better
1205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / philippines, mani...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09
it's okay.. it doesn't changed that much..
70169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Online
Posted 4/8/09
What type of forum is this? I never seen this type. Do you have a team that does it?
37996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / gibe de pusi b0ss
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
now...why can't i post ANYTHING in the group walls and GB's right now? it's really ticking me off... =_=
12412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
hmmm...much better^^ great work Shinji^^
10075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland~~
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
kinda cool.. but everytime i wanted to use the smiley at the left i cant use it.. there's error on page it said.. and lately, i cant reply at people guset book and at the group wallpost too.. >.<"
10075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland~~
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

x_B0SS wrote:


mysticgenie wrote:


jakari wrote:


shinji wrote:

If you guys haven't noticed, we have a brand new design for the forum pages! I hope it doesn't take too much time to get used to. I took great care designing the forum navigation to make sure our forum regulars aren't too jarred by the changes. I know the forums are especially used by people who visit cr very often, so I was hesitant to make any changes to it. But hopefully it's not too bad...please reply to this thread if you have any feedback! Thanks~


..Did this cause some glitches? Like not being able to post wall or gb entries?


I thought it was only happening to me.


its happening to me too -_-" *sigh*





rina_miharu wrote:

why i cant still leave a GB? an cant click emoticons..??





penguinwithm4a1 wrote:

now...why can't i post ANYTHING in the group walls and GB's right now? it's really ticking me off... =_=


T_T me too... shinji, do something about this please!!!!
37996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / gibe de pusi b0ss
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

allen93 wrote:


x_B0SS wrote:


mysticgenie wrote:


jakari wrote:


shinji wrote:

If you guys haven't noticed, we have a brand new design for the forum pages! I hope it doesn't take too much time to get used to. I took great care designing the forum navigation to make sure our forum regulars aren't too jarred by the changes. I know the forums are especially used by people who visit cr very often, so I was hesitant to make any changes to it. But hopefully it's not too bad...please reply to this thread if you have any feedback! Thanks~


..Did this cause some glitches? Like not being able to post wall or gb entries?


I thought it was only happening to me.


its happening to me too -_-" *sigh*





rina_miharu wrote:

why i cant still leave a GB? an cant click emoticons..??





penguinwithm4a1 wrote:

now...why can't i post ANYTHING in the group walls and GB's right now? it's really ticking me off... =_=


T_T me too... shinji, do something about this please!!!!


like the others said, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE, SHINJI.....it's being a total inconvenience right now... -_-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.