First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply profiles
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
keep it going and post your character bio

name:
age:
village:
bio:
Posted 4/16/09 , edited 4/27/09
Name:Usagi
Age:Appears 17(Real age is unknown for now)
Village:was formerly from the sound,but is now a free traveler
Bio:Usagi was raised by Orochimaru himself as his little sister,and was never taught right from wrong,all she thought was that following orders and doing what her brother told her to do was right.She made naruto and the others think she was a friend,and worked behind the scenes in the konoha invasion.When her heart began to change,and she fell for Gaara,she tried going back but was caught and was badly injured and fell off a waterfall.Her body washed down stream and the akatsuki found her.the fall had caused her to lose half her memory,and so she didn't remember naruto,and the others.She worked as an Akatsuki spy,and asisstant and subordinent under Deidara,until Gaara was brought to the hideout were her heart began to ace as he was in pain when the shukaku was being sucked out of him,and knew finally what she,and the akatsuki were doing was wrong,and left,but had a fight with deidara.She managed to badly injure him suprisingly,and escape.She was later found in fire country by a leaf shinobi who found her with ehr body in bad condition,and was starving to death.She was brought back to the konoha hospital were sakura saw her and identified her.She was asked questions of the akatsuki,and she told them everything she knew.Tsunade granted ehr request to stay in konoha to recover,and train,when she thought she was ready she left,and traveled around,and got stronger and stronger,until she was a sanin,and her memories came back too.She ahs done many couragous,and great things along her travels,and even likes to hunt down criminals with bounties on their heads.It is rumoured she may be engaged to Gaara.since she is a bit on the short side and looks young for her age,nobody knows exactly how old she is.
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

Name:Usagi
Age:17
Village:was formerly from the sound,but is now a free traveler
Bio:Usagi was raised by Orochimaru himself as his little sister,and was never taught right from wrong,all she thought was that following orders and doing what her brother told her to do was right.She made naruto and the others think she was a friend,and worked behind the scenes in the konoha invasion.When her heart began to change,and she fell for Gaara,she tried going back but was caught and was badly injured and fell off a waterfall.Her body washed down stream and the akatsuki found her.the fall had caused her to lose half her memory,and so she didn't remember naruto,and the others.She worked as an Akatsuki spy,and assistant,until Gaara was brought to the hideout were her heart began to ace as he was in pain when the shukaku was being sucked out of him,and knew finally what she,and the akatsuki were doing was wrong,and left,but had a fight with deidara.She managed to badly injure him suprisingly,and escape.She was later found in fire country by a leaf shinobi who found her with ehr body in bad condition,and was starving to death.She was brought back to the konoha hospital were sakura saw her and identified her.She was asked questions of the akatsuki,and she told them everything she knew.Tsunade granted ehr request to stay in konoha to recover,and train,when she thought she was ready she left,and traveled around,and got stronger and stronger,until she was a sanin,and her memories came back too.She ahs done many couragous,and great things along her travels,and even likes to hunt down criminals with bounties on their heads.


thanks for putting up your bio again. i had a major brain fart when redoing the ranks and profiles
shinobi
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
name:Ice
age:13
village:Orca Hideout
bio:at the age of 1 my parents were killed in war.At that time a rouge ninja found me and raised me as a son his name was Madara Uchiha.At the age of 3 I began my training with Madara.5 years later i unlock my kekkai genkai and sudddenly we were attcked by orochimaru and he gave me a curse mark that had 5 transformations to it and soon i mastered it.2 years later Madara taught me all his fire style jutsus that i was able to quickly master.In 3 years I became the leader of a group called Orca.My leadership was shadowed in mystery of how i became leader.Blue roses are our signal of death, red is a warning, crimson is meeeting signal.this is how i bring my group together.
shinobi
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ak alaska
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
name: lazil
age: 18
village: rain village
bio: trained in the hidden rain village and grew to the status of jonin. trained in the arts of wire manipulation, i took on the sannin of the village and lost. as a result i was shunned from the rain. i then wandred around the country, gathering supporters against the dictatorship of the villages.
Moderator
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Within my own wor...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
name:Shadow
age:15
village: Kumogakure
bio: When Shadow was three his parents abandoned him, and left him in a small box inside there house. soon a neighbor found him and took him in. At the age of 5 he attended the Kumogakure ninja academy. He adapted well to all sorts of ninjutsu's but couldn't get a good grasp on genjutsu's. Many of the other academy student would pick on him for his inability to control genjutsu's. At 7 years old he was the top of his class, He learned how to use his chakra as a medium to control his genjutsu's. soon he graduated. The village fell in to a war, due to a mistake that caused two of the main clans within the village to attack one another. The village was thrown into chaos.
The current Raikage couldn't bare to see his village like this and commited suicide. with the village not having a substantial leader, the village elders had no idea what would happen to there great village. Shadow couldn't stand the constant yelling and fighting between neighbors, with just two jutsu he had stopped the whole brawl. Soon the two clans made up and the village went back to being peaceful(as peaceful as it gets when you don't have a leader). The village elders concluded that Shadow should become the new Raikage. Soon the elders asked him if he would take the position and he greatfuly turned it down. The elders soon asked the villages greatest medic Seyoma to become the Raikage, which she soon accepted. The village went in to war again this time with the star village.
The Raikage assembled a elite ten man squad, which consisted of herself and Shadow(who was now a village Anbu) and eight chunin or higher members to take out the main Star village force. What the group didn't know was that they were falling right into the star villages trap. the elite ten man team soon was ambushed by the elite star village team. The Raikage was trapped in a barrier with one of the most elite ninja of the star village. The barrier blocked the Raikage's use of her chakra rendering her jutsu's useless. Soon the elite ninja killed the Raikage and opened the barrier to order his forces to finish there mission. once Shadow saw the Raikage's dead body he new that he had to finish this war once and for all. He used one of his most power of jutsu, and knocked everyone in the village unconscious except for himself. he captured all the star village ninja and place them in the village prison. He soon realized that they were all under a Genjutsu, which he quickly undid. The next day the star village ninja left forever sorry for what they had done. All members believed that day that no one else but Shadow was to become the new Raikage. The village elders soon asked him again if he wanted to be the Raikage and he honorably accepted....
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

xxxshadow_walkerxxx wrote:

name:Shadow
age:15
village: Kumogakure
bio: When Shadow was three his parents abandoned him, and left him in a small box inside there house. soon a neighbor found him and took him in. At the age of 5 he attended the Kumogakure ninja academy. He adapted well to all sorts of ninjutsu's but couldn't get a good grasp on genjutsu's. Many of the other academy student would pick on him for his inability to control genjutsu's. At 7 years old he was the top of his class, He learned how to use his chakra as a medium to control his genjutsu's. soon he graduated. The village fell in to a war, due to a mistake that caused two of the main clans within the village to attack one another. The village was thrown into chaos.
The current Raikage couldn't bare to see his village like this and commited suicide. with the village not having a substantial leader, the village elders had no idea what would happen to there great village. Shadow couldn't stand the constant yelling and fighting between neighbors, with just two jutsu he had stopped the whole brawl. Soon the two clans made up and the village went back to being peaceful(as peaceful as it gets when you don't have a leader). The village elders concluded that Shadow should become the new Raikage. Soon the elders asked him if he would take the position and he greatfuly turned it down. The elders soon asked the villages greatest medic Seyoma to become the Raikage, which she soon accepted. The village went in to war again this time with the star village.
The Raikage assembled a elite ten man squad, which consisted of herself and Shadow(who was now a village Anbu) and eight chunin or higher members to take out the main Star village force. What the group didn't know was that they were falling right into the star villages trap. the elite ten man team soon was ambushed by the elite star village team. The Raikage was trapped in a barrier with one of the most elite ninja of the star village. The barrier blocked the Raikage's use of her chakra rendering her jutsu's useless. Soon the elite ninja killed the Raikage and opened the barrier to order his forces to finish there mission. once Shadow saw the Raikage's dead body he new that he had to finish this war once and for all. He used one of his most power of jutsu, and knocked everyone in the village unconscious except for himself. he captured all the star village ninja and place them in the village prison. He soon realized that they were all under a Genjutsu, which he quickly undid. The next day the star village ninja left forever sorry for what they had done. All members believed that day that no one else but Shadow was to become the new Raikage. The village elders soon asked him again if he wanted to be the Raikage and he honorably accepted....


nice, but why is it so easy to say the previous leader died? i did it too so dont worry. i mean the third hokage retired for a short time right? lol just thinking outloud
Moderator
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Within my own wor...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

tyname wrote:


xxxshadow_walkerxxx wrote:

name:Shadow
age:15
village: Kumogakure
bio: When Shadow was three his parents abandoned him, and left him in a small box inside there house. soon a neighbor found him and took him in. At the age of 5 he attended the Kumogakure ninja academy. He adapted well to all sorts of ninjutsu's but couldn't get a good grasp on genjutsu's. Many of the other academy student would pick on him for his inability to control genjutsu's. At 7 years old he was the top of his class, He learned how to use his chakra as a medium to control his genjutsu's. soon he graduated. The village fell in to a war, due to a mistake that caused two of the main clans within the village to attack one another. The village was thrown into chaos.
The current Raikage couldn't bare to see his village like this and commited suicide. with the village not having a substantial leader, the village elders had no idea what would happen to there great village. Shadow couldn't stand the constant yelling and fighting between neighbors, with just two jutsu he had stopped the whole brawl. Soon the two clans made up and the village went back to being peaceful(as peaceful as it gets when you don't have a leader). The village elders concluded that Shadow should become the new Raikage. Soon the elders asked him if he would take the position and he greatfuly turned it down. The elders soon asked the villages greatest medic Seyoma to become the Raikage, which she soon accepted. The village went in to war again this time with the star village.
The Raikage assembled a elite ten man squad, which consisted of herself and Shadow(who was now a village Anbu) and eight chunin or higher members to take out the main Star village force. What the group didn't know was that they were falling right into the star villages trap. the elite ten man team soon was ambushed by the elite star village team. The Raikage was trapped in a barrier with one of the most elite ninja of the star village. The barrier blocked the Raikage's use of her chakra rendering her jutsu's useless. Soon the elite ninja killed the Raikage and opened the barrier to order his forces to finish there mission. once Shadow saw the Raikage's dead body he new that he had to finish this war once and for all. He used one of his most power of jutsu, and knocked everyone in the village unconscious except for himself. he captured all the star village ninja and place them in the village prison. He soon realized that they were all under a Genjutsu, which he quickly undid. The next day the star village ninja left forever sorry for what they had done. All members believed that day that no one else but Shadow was to become the new Raikage. The village elders soon asked him again if he wanted to be the Raikage and he honorably accepted....


nice, but why is it so easy to say the previous leader died? i did it too so dont worry. i mean the third hokage retired for a short time right? lol just thinking outloud


Shadow: Yeah I wasn't thinking about that part to much.
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
tsukimi

Age: 18

Has the traditional kage robe but with his own symbology and its a dull yellow likeclay. He wears a black longsleeve shirt under it.
Hangs his headband around his neck like hinatas bad hidan

Bio: born in the stone village and raised by his uncle deidara until deidara dfected when tsulimi was 8. Tsukimi trained and fought his way up to jonin level and was presennted with a squad of three chunnin. Their main directive was to located deidara and bring him back to the village for punishment. Deidara killed all of his team mates and he barely escaped himself. When returning to the village he had a great mourning cerony for the lost squad. He never tool on a squad after that. Soon after the tsuchikage fell I'll and passed away. The villagers chose tsukimi to be his replacement which he took gratefully.

After three years of being kage he was to attend a comfrence in konaha. On his way there he was ambushed by thirty men and taken to a mountain just north of ottogakure. On the mountains peak the men placed him upon a pedistal and chanted for the gobi , the five tailed dog. Tsukimi was to be savrsficed but the gobi sensed the anguish and dread in tsukimi heart along with the sense of honor and protection for his home. The gobi made a deal with him to spare the men who kidnapped him and protect the gobi from the katsuki, in return the gobi granted him great power and the ability to cast illusions. Tsukimi returned to the stone, a greater tsuchikage than any in recorded history.
37044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / philly, PA
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
Username: devil216
Name:Nobunaga Genka
Age:16
Birth:5/20/92
Rank:ANBU/Medical-Nin
Bio: I'm the lest of my clan (but my lil sis is still alive) they were all killed when the village was attacked by Sand Nins. We were a small but strong clan. I trained day and night (with my lil sis) to get were i'm at. when i went on missions i lreaned all the Jutsus that i could. I'm also konwn as the Poison nin. my element is wind and i use a lot of wind Jutsus. i plan on being known as Jutsu Master when i get stronger.
Other:has 2 swords on can make a sword out of wind
Crush:
Pic:
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

devil216 wrote:

Username: devil216
Name:Nobunaga Genka
Age:16
Birth:5/20/92
Rank:ANBU/Medical-Nin
Bio: I'm the lest of my clan (but my lil sis is still alive) they were all killed when the village was attacked by Sand Nins. We were a small but strong clan. I trained day and night (with my lil sis) to get were i'm at. when i went on missions i lreaned all the Jutsus that i could. I'm also konwn as the Poison nin. my element is wind and i use a lot of wind Jutsus. i plan on being known as Jutsu Master when i get stronger.
Other:has 2 swords on can make a sword out of wind
Crush:
Pic:


accepted, but wich village would you like to be sannin of?
37044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / philly, PA
Offline
Posted 5/24/09
waterfall plz
37044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / philly, PA
Offline
Posted 5/24/09
waterfall plz

Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

devil216 wrote:

waterfall plz



that can be done. welcome aboard
37044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / philly, PA
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

tyname wrote:


devil216 wrote:

waterfall plz



that can be done. welcome aboard


thx can u check da to other post plz
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.