First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anime that had potential but went downhill
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
DN Angel.

Seriously.

They needed to check their budget before making the anime :/
2294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

Aurorasoulx wrote:

DN Angel.

Seriously.

They needed to check their budget before making the anime :/


yeah ur ryt,,,,
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Cyberia
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
Earl and Fairy
Posted 4/9/09
Chaos;Head...
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

I noticed that indeed, a lot of animes had potentials but didn't turn out that well.
It would turn out great at first, leaving a good impression and interest from
viewers but some animes would have a closure that might not reach the expectations
of the viewers or leaves it as a cliffhanger.
289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Lithuania
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
devil may cry, if they added more detailed battle scenes it would be more ep and would be better in any other ways
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / chicago
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

animoo_x wrote:

~edited topic headline

To an extent...Bleach? I used to be well addicted to it but all the fillers and then all the dragged out fights...and sometimes the characters looked really deformed. Just can't be bothered to watch it anymore.


me too
Posted 4/9/09
Bleach.
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09
Chaos Head.
The only reason I carried on watching it was because of Sena .__.
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09

risa143 wrote:

kuroshitsuji...my friends are mad because it went down..without even the main climax...oh shit!


yup, Kuroshitsuji it strated off good but then
i add vampire knight and one peice
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09

ranmachua wrote:

Coyote Ragtime Show & True Tears


i disagree ,just because noe didnt get shin ,it doesn't mean that it had a bad ending ...true tears was one of the best romance last year..so what makes u think it went downhill?
6983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

tamsheed3 wrote:

does anyone else get mad or annoyed when they see a anime that has so much potential but it almost feels like the creators of that anime are making it go down the toilet

for example pokemon ....seeing the first couple seasons had so much potential but looked what happened to that ....

i mean it went from this ....


to this

u can almost tell were they try and were they gave up caring

ash doesnt even do his backwards hat thing anymore .....that anime was so great ...look at it now


thats not the problem? the problem is.. they went from the original kid show... to some tv show with RAP as the ending song -.- what kind of retarded 7year old kid would like rap?o.o
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
Code Geass, in episode 23 when Lelouch killed Euphemia with no good reason, and I realized that Euphemia had been the most important character in the show who met my minimum ethical standards to care about -- she was good instead of evil. As far as I can tell only Euphemia, Shirley, Milly, and Rivalez never did anything evil. The rest of the show is just evil people I can't care about fighting other evil people.I can't care about.
14950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
The thing for me which went downhill was I was hoping for something supernatural or the fact that Hiromi isn't Shin's sister turned out to be a lie still
107174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
This is a duplicate.

Please use the forum search for similar threads.

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.