BG Music of the Week
2nd degree in black level tale
12076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taemin's House
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09
Anooo minna, I need your help on deciding what will be the BG Music of our group next week. I need your suggestions.
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09
♣♣..`perhaps something fun..,

♣♣..`it's always good to listen to something like that, ne..,??

♣♣..`^__^..,
Master
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
hmm. how about Amigo by SHINee? or Nobody by Wonder Girls? :]
2nd degree in black level tale
12076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taemin's House
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

emkyuu wrote:

hmm. how about Amigo by SHINee? or Nobody by Wonder Girls? :]


Oh I like it!! So it's SHINee then?
2nd degree in black level tale
12076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taemin's House
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

zashnie wrote:

♣♣..`perhaps something fun..,

♣♣..`it's always good to listen to something like that, ne..,??

♣♣..`^__^..,


I think that's okay. How about choosing the BG of the week by poll? Hmmm..
Master
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

Azmaria28 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

hmm. how about Amigo by SHINee? or Nobody by Wonder Girls? :]


Oh I like it!! So it's SHINee then?


ok then! :] SHINee's amigo. ^^ haha. cold eyes BABY.. hahaha.
Posted 4/9/09



♣♣..`sure that would be awesome..,

♣♣..`I already voted..,

♣♣..`^__^..,
You must be logged in to post.