First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
If You Are A Anime Character...Which Anime Would You Be In??
7446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -[[Somewhere You...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
I wish i will be in La Corda D'Oro...Becoz I will love to play violin XD
And God!! Surrounded by those hot boys and lovely classic music!!! Who can take it? XD
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
Any hentai world.
Posted 4/7/09

bustword wrote:

Any hentai world.


QFT
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Male
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
Orubuchan Ebichu
Posted 4/7/09

bustword wrote:

Any hentai world.


Even yaoi? FOR SHAME! xD Though this is a duplicate topic, I'm already posting so what the heck, I want to be in Mahoraba. For the reason that I don't care much for action and adventure or errrm hentai, but I prefer the simple daily life. Oh wait, that's what I'm living now...yay, dreams do come true.
Posted 4/7/09

Tsutoki wrote:


bustword wrote:

Any hentai world.


Even yaoi? FOR SHAME! xD Though this is a duplicate topic, I'm already posting so what the heck, I want to be in Mahoraba. For the reason that I don't care much for action and adventure or errrm hentai, but I prefer the simple daily life. Oh wait, that's what I'm living now...yay, dreams do come true.


since when is Yaoi considered ''Hentai'' o.O

Yaoi and Hentai are like totally different worlds, if you're comparing them.

Besides Yaoi ish a ''genre'' same goes for Hentai.
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mars
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
ryo from deathnote
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

bustword wrote:

Any hentai world.


I totally agree.
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mars
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
i would also want to be naruto because he believe in anything and trys to do all the things he wants
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
Spike Spiegel, nothing extreme just a normal guy, Jeet Kune Do master marksman and a fake eye that gives him amazing reflexes.
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Male
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09

superluton wrote:

i would also want to be naruto because he believe in anything and trys to do all the things he wants


I hope you`ll be Naruto. I wish you Goodluck.


superluton wrote:

ryo from deathnote


Who`s Ryo?
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
I'll be Hei from Darker than Black
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baltimore,MD
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09

Lithvana wrote:


bustword wrote:

Any hentai world.


I totally agree.


not me, I'd run if A girl around me suddenly grew a "Wood". And dying from crazy sex ninjas isn't cool either.
Either getbackers or FMA
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

Speedy_1 wrote:


Lithvana wrote:


bustword wrote:

Any hentai world.


I totally agree.


not me, I'd run if A girl around me suddenly grew a "Wood"(bible black) or die from crazy sex ninjas(la blue girl).
Either getbackers or FMA


What about this: You have a personal maid (cheep) whose body is really hot and she will obey you to whatever you want and she won't sue you for anything.
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baltimore,MD
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

Lithvana wrote:


Speedy_1 wrote:


Lithvana wrote:


bustword wrote:

Any hentai world.


I totally agree.


not me, I'd run if A girl around me suddenly grew a "Wood"(bible black) or die from crazy sex ninjas(la blue girl).
Either getbackers or FMA


What about this: You have a personal maid (cheep) whose body is really hot and she will obey you to whatever you want and she won't sue you for anything.


since you put it like that, I guess that would be cool*cough*ohgodyes*cough* but I'd rather have cool powers and fight overly powered evil tyrants and have gravity defying fights while running down the side of the building......or something like that but ultra hot maids who go through every wish I have sounds all so alluring
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.