First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Naruto Shippuden 103 Free for Everyone - Win a signed Naruto Poster!
3234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North Arc Isle
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
cool...
1950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
how do we know if we got the poster?
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ryt on my seat
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
yeah...how can we know if we won?
and how can we claim it??
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK :P
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
aghhh GiF flight tickets to Japan now Pl0x!!
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
i wtched epi 103 and i got no PM, no virtual item, no nothing
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / dhaka,bangladesh
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
i already knew tht the voice actor was a female.part 1's naruto who is also 12 yrs old's voice actress is female!!!did u know tht??yeah....she s oldar then u think,stout,puffy,wears glasses,curly hair.im not lying....YEAH!!!!BELIEVE IT!!!RIGHT NARUTO???naruto:yeah!!!
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
what is the raffle ticket for???
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / α ωσяℓ∂ Դυℓℓ σԴ...
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
Sugoi !!!!!!!!!!!
qtn
11631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / KUWAIT ....
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
cool/..........
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
Here's hoping!
4649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / On earth :)
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
wow i wish i won but i did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
ahhhh cool!!!!

i wanna go to Japan

heh, i keep forgetting that the voice actor for Naruto is a woman.
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

trumpace wrote:

i wtched epi 103 and i got no PM, no virtual item, no nothing


Yeah! Me too, I already watched this episode but I haven't receive any notifications that I just got a raffle entry. Is this a joke or something?
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09

GioM wrote:


trumpace wrote:

i wtched epi 103 and i got no PM, no virtual item, no nothing


Yeah! Me too, I already watched this episode but I haven't receive any notifications that I just got a raffle entry. Is this a joke or something?


idk i thing some users just didnt get th item ><!! i saw some ppel got it tho T^T

1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

trumpace wrote:


GioM wrote:


trumpace wrote:

i wtched epi 103 and i got no PM, no virtual item, no nothing


Yeah! Me too, I already watched this episode but I haven't receive any notifications that I just got a raffle entry. Is this a joke or something?


idk i thing some users just didnt get th item ><!! i saw some ppel got it tho T^T



i don't think it's a joke cuz i got one
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.