First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Overrated/Popular Anime Characters That You Can't Stand.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
Here comes me. (Again, probably.)

Amu Hinamori.

Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE her character design, and she could be a great character. BUT. She's such a cliche, Mary-Sue who can't do anything for herself. Plus, all the guys fall for her, which is such a pain. She has no competition at all. Sure, Utau, but it seems like everyone would choose Amu in a heartbeat. She has all the cool clothes, the best powers, the guys all love her, she has no flaws at all, she's gorgeous, and she's tsundere, but not awesome tsundere, girly tsundere. Ugh.

Yuuki Cross
.

Again, gorgeous, but really dull and uninteresting. Also has guys falling all over her and is generally useless. And I just can't stand girls who're all "Oh~ Save me~~~". Double ugh.

Naoto Shirogane.

Okay, you know what? At first, I LOVED Naoto. As awful as this sounds, I wanted her to have to keep pretending to be a boy. I liked it better that way. Anyway, even then, it was so annoying that before, everyone was a team. They all worked together to figure out answers. Then suddenly, enter Naoto, it's all about her. No one else throws in ideas, no one else helps. It's Naoto, Naoto, Naoto. You're FORCED to like her, because she's all the cool things. She's smart. She's a handsome boy AND a pretty girl. She's talented. She's cute. She's shy. SO perfect.

Okay, I'll shut up.
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/23/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Here comes me. (Again, probably.)

Amu Hinamori.

Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE her character design, and she could be a great character. BUT. She's such a cliche, Mary-Sue who can't do anything for herself. Plus, all the guys fall for her, which is such a pain. She has no competition at all. Sure, Utau, but it seems like everyone would choose Amu in a heartbeat. She has all the cool clothes, the best powers, the guys all love her, she has no flaws at all, she's gorgeous, and she's tsundere, but not awesome tsundere, girly tsundere. Ugh.

Yuuki Cross
.

Again, gorgeous, but really dull and uninteresting. Also has guys falling all over her and is generally useless. And I just can't stand girls who're all "Oh~ Save me~~~". Double ugh.

Naoto Shirogane.

Okay, you know what? At first, I LOVED Naoto. As awful as this sounds, I wanted her to have to keep pretending to be a boy. I liked it better that way. Anyway, even then, it was so annoying that before, everyone was a team. They all worked together to figure out answers. Then suddenly, enter Naoto, it's all about her. No one else throws in ideas, no one else helps. It's Naoto, Naoto, Naoto. You're FORCED to like her, because she's all the cool things. She's smart. She's a handsome boy AND a pretty girl. She's talented. She's cute. She's shy. SO perfect.

Okay, I'll shut up.


woot i totally agree with you!!!

anyway this is what i think

Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yuugi
she is just stupid! totally useless! it makes me sad when i found out how much ppl like her!

Hinamori Amu from shugo chara
okay i don't really hate her but i really think Amu is Overrated


Cross Yuuki from Vampire Knight

i luv her when i saw the first few ep of Vampire Knight but she gets annoying

Orihime from Bleach
she is too perfect.......

so as u can see i hate character that are mary sue type and characters that are perfect with no flaw >:O
6391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / London Baby! :)
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Unellmay wrote:


Eternal-dreamz101 wrote:

-NARUTO. Argh, just hate him...why do people like him? his just VERY useless
-L from Death note. wasn't he the 'bad guy' I don't hate him but his just WAYYYYYYY populated.
-Harahi Suzumiya. seriously, wasn't she annoying?



I know this was a while ago but hmm

1.Naruto useless? not sure bout that he pretty does everything in the show
2.L ah yes I saw a bunch of mini L's the other day he must be getting it all the time
that sex fiend
3.If awesome full of character counts as annoying then perhaps she is


SPOILERS.
1. his useless firstly in shippuuden (sp?) he goes to train with jiraiya for years and comes back still weak even sakura became 100times a stronger than before but naruto, his the same. and he learns a new attack that is meant to save sasuke but it kills people? and his just EVERYWHERE literally. tsunade mentions about a mission and immediatly his like i wanna go because it might help find sasuke. but really it doesn't :]

2. im not sure if your agreeing or disagreeing there. but his supposed to be a bad guy and when he dies everyone is so upset?

3. Yes, she is full of character and hyper i like that, but she can get very annoying for example when she forces things on people and wants things done HER way. you can just imagine her as one of those trivial kid characters in any other anime.

Im not arguing here. just making my point :]

Posted 7/28/09
haruhi suzumiya -___- she`s really stupid.
all those lucky star freaks. etc

kaname -___- flippin ugly

yuuki too, rima was way gorgeous
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Eternal-dreamz101 wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Eternal-dreamz101 wrote:

-NARUTO. Argh, just hate him...why do people like him? his just VERY useless
-L from Death note. wasn't he the 'bad guy' I don't hate him but his just WAYYYYYYY populated.
-Harahi Suzumiya. seriously, wasn't she annoying?



I know this was a while ago but hmm

1.Naruto useless? not sure bout that he pretty does everything in the show
2.L ah yes I saw a bunch of mini L's the other day he must be getting it all the time
that sex fiend
3.If awesome full of character counts as annoying then perhaps she is


SPOILERS.
1. his useless firstly in shippuuden (sp?) he goes to train with jiraiya for years and comes back still weak even sakura became 100times a stronger than before but naruto, his the same. and he learns a new attack that is meant to save sasuke but it kills people? and his just EVERYWHERE literally. tsunade mentions about a mission and immediatly his like i wanna go because it might help find sasuke. but really it doesn't :]

2. im not sure if your agreeing or disagreeing there. but his supposed to be a bad guy and when he dies everyone is so upset?

3. Yes, she is full of character and hyper i like that, but she can get very annoying for example when she forces things on people and wants things done HER way. you can just imagine her as one of those trivial kid characters in any other anime.

Im not arguing here. just making my point :]





1.I'm completely up to date with naruto so you can't spoil it =P
You obviously haven't got to the bit where naruto beats all those ninjas
that no one else could beat with that other new technique he got


2.technically in real life terms he would be the hero and I was sad when he died =C
I was making fun of the fact you said populated in stead of popular btw


3.God can do what she likes plus she's fun
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
Kaname from Vampire Knight- Ok he likes his sister and he is really possessive in the manga
Yuuki from Vampire Knight- She likes her big bro (eww) and she left Zero behind

Seriously, incest is so gross.... >.<
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / who cares?
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
well i dont know why you're hate C.C.
i like her -_-
well, for the others, i agree with ya
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
naruto..
blue-y 
27953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
all shugo chara characters. including the anime itself.
blue-y 
27953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

monkiipie wrote:

Kaname from Vampire Knight- Ok he likes his sister and he is really possessive in the manga
Yuuki from Vampire Knight- She likes her big bro (eww) and she left Zero behind

Seriously, incest is so gross.... >.<


well, they kinda admit that they (purebloods) are like animals, so i guess that's why they have that sibling-love thingy....
antx0r 
20320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Various
Online
Posted 7/29/09
Naruto... I know I know, many people here have said that already, but here's my reason:

He's unrealistic even to the "Naturo" world he lives in. The sheer amount of Dues Ex Machina situations he's been in says it all. He's borderline retarded, runs into situation without analyzing them properly and yet somehow manages to win through... Honestly, he should have died 3 times over by now.
6391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / London Baby! :)
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

Unellmay wrote:


Eternal-dreamz101 wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Eternal-dreamz101 wrote:

-NARUTO. Argh, just hate him...why do people like him? his just VERY useless
-L from Death note. wasn't he the 'bad guy' I don't hate him but his just WAYYYYYYY populated.
-Harahi Suzumiya. seriously, wasn't she annoying?



I know this was a while ago but hmm

1.Naruto useless? not sure bout that he pretty does everything in the show
2.L ah yes I saw a bunch of mini L's the other day he must be getting it all the time
that sex fiend
3.If awesome full of character counts as annoying then perhaps she is


SPOILERS.
1. his useless firstly in shippuuden (sp?) he goes to train with jiraiya for years and comes back still weak even sakura became 100times a stronger than before but naruto, his the same. and he learns a new attack that is meant to save sasuke but it kills people? and his just EVERYWHERE literally. tsunade mentions about a mission and immediatly his like i wanna go because it might help find sasuke. but really it doesn't :]

2. im not sure if your agreeing or disagreeing there. but his supposed to be a bad guy and when he dies everyone is so upset?

3. Yes, she is full of character and hyper i like that, but she can get very annoying for example when she forces things on people and wants things done HER way. you can just imagine her as one of those trivial kid characters in any other anime.

Im not arguing here. just making my point :]





1.I'm completely up to date with naruto so you can't spoil it =P
You obviously haven't got to the bit where naruto beats all those ninjas
that no one else could beat with that other new technique he got


2.technically in real life terms he would be the hero and I was sad when he died =C
I was making fun of the fact you said populated in stead of popular btw


3.God can do what she likes plus she's fun


Im not gonna try and argue back. i just know you have something up your sleeves

Posted 7/30/09
Sakura from NARUTO....
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

khristin wrote:

Sakura from NARUTO....



*GASP*.......<_<

17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
Sasuke and Sakura seriously annoys me >.>
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.