First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Overrated/Popular Anime Characters That You Can't Stand.
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 9/24/09 , edited 9/24/09

Usagi002 wrote:


woonsim wrote:


Usagi002 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

oh, i have LOADS.

All main and supporting characters from Shugo Chara! (seriously. i can see people in their 20s going gaga over them. i mean, it's good to be young at heart, but they are just too much to handle and the characters are not that great. )

All main and supporting characters from Vampire Knight (to me, it's just a bunch of vampires. but you can see people going crazy over them when they are not that good)

A few characters from Kuroshitsuji (don't get me wrong, i like both the manga and anime, but Ciel is popular among girls ranging from all ages. to me, he's just an ordinary noble boy with a slightly spoiled personality that i can't take it very much. i still feel sorry for Doll =( killing everyone due to rage does not seem very professional for an earl... =/ but oh well, i'll just wait and see )

Main characters from Skip Beat! (i don't watch this anime or read the manga because i find the main girl childish and she's just... plainly overrated)

All main and supporting characters from Special A (it's good to be motivated and try to work harder, but seriously, the main girl tying up a guy due to jealousy and did not want him to join the sports competiosn(however you name it, i didn't watch the anime not manga)?! o_o;;;)


A few characters from Death Note (Light and L is way too overrated. i wonder why they are overrated, really.)

Some characters from Naruto (don't get me wrong, i like the show, but what does the character intrigues the fans?)

Some characters from Bleach (don't get me wrong, i like the show, but sometimes i'll be wondering why Hitsugaya is being liked so much)

Characters from The Melancholy of Haruhi (totally.)

Chracters from Lucky Star (yeah)

Characters from Toradora (getting annoying)

Some characters from Code Gease (yeah)

Characters from K-ON! (god! make it stop! please!)

Characters from Vocaloid (boys and girls were all like "GOD! IT'S THE BEST!" no, it's not.)

Main and supporting characters from D.Grayman (yeah, it's overrated)

Characters from Love Hina (yes, totally)

Characters from Clanned (why? why like them?)

Chracters from Soul Eater (i agree 100%)



AMEN


yeah! another hater! well, they are overrated and it's ANNOYING(exceot for some since their fans are mature)


lol i do like some of the ones you listed but you're entitled to your opinion and i can see why you'd feel that way about the characters but i do agree with you on some of them too xDD
you state valid points :]



i lik sum of da chars i state here too but totally h8 all da shoujo anime i listed here. i dun lik ikuto. he tries 2 hard 2 b nice around amu n hes not hot. hes lik an stickman 2 me(well, da looks of an anime char dun matter 2 me anymore. so all of 'em look lik stickmen 2 me). n amu is just annoying. shes 2 hypocritical 4 me
Posted 9/24/09

woonsim wrote:


Usagi002 wrote:


woonsim wrote:


Usagi002 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

oh, i have LOADS.

All main and supporting characters from Shugo Chara! (seriously. i can see people in their 20s going gaga over them. i mean, it's good to be young at heart, but they are just too much to handle and the characters are not that great. )

All main and supporting characters from Vampire Knight (to me, it's just a bunch of vampires. but you can see people going crazy over them when they are not that good)

A few characters from Kuroshitsuji (don't get me wrong, i like both the manga and anime, but Ciel is popular among girls ranging from all ages. to me, he's just an ordinary noble boy with a slightly spoiled personality that i can't take it very much. i still feel sorry for Doll =( killing everyone due to rage does not seem very professional for an earl... =/ but oh well, i'll just wait and see )

Main characters from Skip Beat! (i don't watch this anime or read the manga because i find the main girl childish and she's just... plainly overrated)

All main and supporting characters from Special A (it's good to be motivated and try to work harder, but seriously, the main girl tying up a guy due to jealousy and did not want him to join the sports competiosn(however you name it, i didn't watch the anime not manga)?! o_o;;;)


A few characters from Death Note (Light and L is way too overrated. i wonder why they are overrated, really.)

Some characters from Naruto (don't get me wrong, i like the show, but what does the character intrigues the fans?)

Some characters from Bleach (don't get me wrong, i like the show, but sometimes i'll be wondering why Hitsugaya is being liked so much)

Characters from The Melancholy of Haruhi (totally.)

Chracters from Lucky Star (yeah)

Characters from Toradora (getting annoying)

Some characters from Code Gease (yeah)

Characters from K-ON! (god! make it stop! please!)

Characters from Vocaloid (boys and girls were all like "GOD! IT'S THE BEST!" no, it's not.)

Main and supporting characters from D.Grayman (yeah, it's overrated)

Characters from Love Hina (yes, totally)

Characters from Clanned (why? why like them?)

Chracters from Soul Eater (i agree 100%)



AMEN


yeah! another hater! well, they are overrated and it's ANNOYING(exceot for some since their fans are mature)


lol i do like some of the ones you listed but you're entitled to your opinion and i can see why you'd feel that way about the characters but i do agree with you on some of them too xDD
you state valid points :]



i lik sum of da chars i state here too but totally h8 all da shoujo anime i listed here. i dun lik ikuto. he tries 2 hard 2 b nice around amu n hes not hot. hes lik an stickman 2 me(well, da looks of an anime char dun matter 2 me anymore. so all of 'em look lik stickmen 2 me). n amu is just annoying. shes 2 hypocritical 4 me


i agree amu and ikuto are beginning to be too overrated for me.
and it's also the fact (for me) that they're typical characters ya know?
kind of like... "stating the obvious"
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 9/24/09 , edited 9/24/09

Usagi002 wrote:


woonsim wrote:


Usagi002 wrote:


woonsim wrote:


Usagi002 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

oh, i have LOADS.

All main and supporting characters from Shugo Chara! (seriously. i can see people in their 20s going gaga over them. i mean, it's good to be young at heart, but they are just too much to handle and the characters are not that great. )

All main and supporting characters from Vampire Knight (to me, it's just a bunch of vampires. but you can see people going crazy over them when they are not that good)

A few characters from Kuroshitsuji (don't get me wrong, i like both the manga and anime, but Ciel is popular among girls ranging from all ages. to me, he's just an ordinary noble boy with a slightly spoiled personality that i can't take it very much. i still feel sorry for Doll =( killing everyone due to rage does not seem very professional for an earl... =/ but oh well, i'll just wait and see )

Main characters from Skip Beat! (i don't watch this anime or read the manga because i find the main girl childish and she's just... plainly overrated)

All main and supporting characters from Special A (it's good to be motivated and try to work harder, but seriously, the main girl tying up a guy due to jealousy and did not want him to join the sports competiosn(however you name it, i didn't watch the anime not manga)?! o_o;;;)


A few characters from Death Note (Light and L is way too overrated. i wonder why they are overrated, really.)

Some characters from Naruto (don't get me wrong, i like the show, but what does the character intrigues the fans?)

Some characters from Bleach (don't get me wrong, i like the show, but sometimes i'll be wondering why Hitsugaya is being liked so much)

Characters from The Melancholy of Haruhi (totally.)

Chracters from Lucky Star (yeah)

Characters from Toradora (getting annoying)

Some characters from Code Gease (yeah)

Characters from K-ON! (god! make it stop! please!)

Characters from Vocaloid (boys and girls were all like "GOD! IT'S THE BEST!" no, it's not.)

Main and supporting characters from D.Grayman (yeah, it's overrated)

Characters from Love Hina (yes, totally)

Characters from Clanned (why? why like them?)

Chracters from Soul Eater (i agree 100%)



AMEN


yeah! another hater! well, they are overrated and it's ANNOYING(exceot for some since their fans are mature)


lol i do like some of the ones you listed but you're entitled to your opinion and i can see why you'd feel that way about the characters but i do agree with you on some of them too xDD
you state valid points :]



i lik sum of da chars i state here too but totally h8 all da shoujo anime i listed here. i dun lik ikuto. he tries 2 hard 2 b nice around amu n hes not hot. hes lik an stickman 2 me(well, da looks of an anime char dun matter 2 me anymore. so all of 'em look lik stickmen 2 me). n amu is just annoying. shes 2 hypocritical 4 me


i agree amu and ikuto are beginning to be too overrated for me.
and it's also the fact (for me) that they're typical characters ya know?
kind of like... "stating the obvious"


n as 4 vocaloid, da lip syncing is just fake, u can obviously tell. n ciel is just 2 bossy. i dislik bossy ppl
55773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
I agree with anyone who has said Light from Death Note. I hate him with a fiery passion.
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
Now that I think of it, I tend to hate almost all overrated characters and/or anime shows. Sasuke, Lelouch, whoever it is . . . .

(the Fanon Yaoi couple Sasuke and Naruto. Wtf. )

Kaname, Zero, and Yuuki from VK. Straaaange, horny, trying-to-pull-off-the-angst, typical vampire!Beauty shit.

Hikaru from Ouran. *scowls* Okay, what's up with that?! I don't understand why girls love him the way they do. He's not any hotter than his, let's see, IDENTICAL TWIN Kaoru, and if it's all the badboy-turned-corner of the Love Triangle persona they get off on, when the hell will this stereotype of a character stop working! I think Kaoru is helluva lot deeper in terms of personality (not to mention so much more UNIQUE), and Hikaru can be so stuck up sometimes. I don't hate him, but I find the fact that he's overrated (while a character as complex as Kaoru gets shoved off into a corner) completely incomprehensible.
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
Every character that appears in Shonen Jump.
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
Because he whined like a bitch at the end.
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
.

Okay, you know what? At first, I LOVED Naoto. As awful as this sounds, I wanted her to have to keep pretending to be a boy. I liked it better that way. Anyway, even then, it was so annoying that before, everyone was a team. They all worked together to figure out answers. Then suddenly, enter Naoto, it's all about her. No one else throws in ideas, no one else helps. It's Naoto, Naoto, Naoto. You're FORCED to like her, because she's all the cool things. She's smart. She's a handsome boy AND a pretty girl. She's talented. She's cute. She's shy. SO perfect.

Okay, I'll shut up.

I disagree, mainly for the fact you're wrong.

FOUL LANGUAGE ALERT

Let me get this straight with you. Naoto is not an especially gifted kid, she's average, but everyone around her is a dumbass.
Chie and Yosuke and everyone else inputs too, and gets it right, too. I don't see Naoto suggesting the glasses help see through Ameno-Sagiri's fog, and I don't see Naoto suggesting Teddie is a Shadow, and I don't see Naoto suggesting fog leakage.

Naoto is a detective. She's used to things like this, so it's natural to let the person who has most experience help rather than a group of inexperienced people take control over saving people's lives.
She's shy? Yeah, I totally hear you. I mean, have you seen how Rise is hyper and bubbly? What a flaw. Who even needs personality traits.

You're not forced to like her. That's like saying you're forced to like Brosuke because he's BFFs with your character. She's a character. She's there for you to dislike or like.

Naoto is useless in social situations. Naoto is useless at speaking. Naoto is useless at expressing herself. Naoto is useless at being likeable. People like her because she's a fit boy, and they say so herself. Naoto also says that it pisses her off when she gets love letters because they don't know her at all, and her inability to interact is logically explained. She's never had any friends, and she's never been able to practice talking. That's where her social retardation stems from.

I can relate. I'm a girl and I've always loved things that boys love and hated things that girls love. I think boys are so much cooler than girls. I even wear the boys uniform to school and wear boys clothes. The thing is, when I try to talk to people, the girls tell me to put on a dress and stop climbing trees, and the boys tell me to go play with the girls. There's no comprimise. This is where her reluctance and inability to make friends stems from.

Naoto has severe issues with both her age and gender and hates herself. She wants to be respected and recognized for the things she IS good at, but she doesn't even get that. It pisses her off. I can relate.

She's talented with a gun and happens to be smarter than other people. I don't know how this really counts as being talented at EVERYTHING. She probably sucks at sports. Do you know everything she's good at and everything she's not?

Whether she's pretty or not is entirely personal opinion and tastes. The girls voted for her because they liked her appearance as a guy, while the guys voted for the girls so the vote was split. Naoto's was not.

Being shy isn't not a flaw. It's a personality trait. Some people fucking HATE shy people. It's opinion.

She's not even shy. She's perfectly fine and secure when it concerns being male, because she's used to it. She feels comfortable because she resembles a guy the most.
When you start talking about being a girl, because she's denied herself and tried to alter her body to avoid it at all costs, she gets flustered and doesn't know what to say. She's never been a girl. She's always lived as a boy, so she's not used to it, so she's naturally unsure about it.

It's not like it isn't logical. They aren't randomly throwing in traits just to force you to like her. Everything she is can be explained by her past and her personality. That's what makes her realistic, and that's what makes her a believable character.

People like you fuck me off. You dislike popular things simply because they're popular and you want to seem like you're "cool" and "unique" or whatever.

Naoto is my favourite character simply because I can relate to her. I understand where she's coming from, and that's why I hate it when people make biased comments about things they have no idea about.

PLAY THE GAME AGAIN, AND DON'T BE A FUCKING RETARD THIS TIME.

That is all. Yay.


What's going on with the code? Anyhow.

No, I'm not trying to be unique, I just don't like her. I'm allowed to have my own opinion, you know! And you can have yours too.

I can understand that it would irk you off if someone bashed your favorite character, but you're being childish. I'm not insulting you, and you should let me say what I want. I don't have to like her.

Sure, after you learn that the world doesn't revolve around you and how you think.


Oh, but the reasons you gave were all incorrect.

Illogical assumptions fuck me off, and since you have no valid reason to dislike her since I disproved everything you said, that means you dislike her because others like her.

She is nothing like what you said, so you're hating on some false version of her. If you were to say that you disliked her because she's immature, bratty, annoying, irrational, childish, impatient and kind of stupid, I would understand, but you didn't. So I found fault.

PS. I think Naoto is a retard tranny who should commit suicide. :)
I still like her though.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
.

Okay, you know what? At first, I LOVED Naoto. As awful as this sounds, I wanted her to have to keep pretending to be a boy. I liked it better that way. Anyway, even then, it was so annoying that before, everyone was a team. They all worked together to figure out answers. Then suddenly, enter Naoto, it's all about her. No one else throws in ideas, no one else helps. It's Naoto, Naoto, Naoto. You're FORCED to like her, because she's all the cool things. She's smart. She's a handsome boy AND a pretty girl. She's talented. She's cute. She's shy. SO perfect.

Okay, I'll shut up.

I disagree, mainly for the fact you're wrong.

FOUL LANGUAGE ALERT

Let me get this straight with you. Naoto is not an especially gifted kid, she's average, but everyone around her is a dumbass.
Chie and Yosuke and everyone else inputs too, and gets it right, too. I don't see Naoto suggesting the glasses help see through Ameno-Sagiri's fog, and I don't see Naoto suggesting Teddie is a Shadow, and I don't see Naoto suggesting fog leakage.

Naoto is a detective. She's used to things like this, so it's natural to let the person who has most experience help rather than a group of inexperienced people take control over saving people's lives.
She's shy? Yeah, I totally hear you. I mean, have you seen how Rise is hyper and bubbly? What a flaw. Who even needs personality traits.

You're not forced to like her. That's like saying you're forced to like Brosuke because he's BFFs with your character. She's a character. She's there for you to dislike or like.

Naoto is useless in social situations. Naoto is useless at speaking. Naoto is useless at expressing herself. Naoto is useless at being likeable. People like her because she's a fit boy, and they say so herself. Naoto also says that it pisses her off when she gets love letters because they don't know her at all, and her inability to interact is logically explained. She's never had any friends, and she's never been able to practice talking. That's where her social retardation stems from.

I can relate. I'm a girl and I've always loved things that boys love and hated things that girls love. I think boys are so much cooler than girls. I even wear the boys uniform to school and wear boys clothes. The thing is, when I try to talk to people, the girls tell me to put on a dress and stop climbing trees, and the boys tell me to go play with the girls. There's no comprimise. This is where her reluctance and inability to make friends stems from.

Naoto has severe issues with both her age and gender and hates herself. She wants to be respected and recognized for the things she IS good at, but she doesn't even get that. It pisses her off. I can relate.

She's talented with a gun and happens to be smarter than other people. I don't know how this really counts as being talented at EVERYTHING. She probably sucks at sports. Do you know everything she's good at and everything she's not?

Whether she's pretty or not is entirely personal opinion and tastes. The girls voted for her because they liked her appearance as a guy, while the guys voted for the girls so the vote was split. Naoto's was not.

Being shy isn't not a flaw. It's a personality trait. Some people fucking HATE shy people. It's opinion.

She's not even shy. She's perfectly fine and secure when it concerns being male, because she's used to it. She feels comfortable because she resembles a guy the most.
When you start talking about being a girl, because she's denied herself and tried to alter her body to avoid it at all costs, she gets flustered and doesn't know what to say. She's never been a girl. She's always lived as a boy, so she's not used to it, so she's naturally unsure about it.

It's not like it isn't logical. They aren't randomly throwing in traits just to force you to like her. Everything she is can be explained by her past and her personality. That's what makes her realistic, and that's what makes her a believable character.

People like you fuck me off. You dislike popular things simply because they're popular and you want to seem like you're "cool" and "unique" or whatever.

Naoto is my favourite character simply because I can relate to her. I understand where she's coming from, and that's why I hate it when people make biased comments about things they have no idea about.

PLAY THE GAME AGAIN, AND DON'T BE A FUCKING RETARD THIS TIME.

That is all. Yay.


What's going on with the code? Anyhow.

No, I'm not trying to be unique, I just don't like her. I'm allowed to have my own opinion, you know! And you can have yours too.

I can understand that it would irk you off if someone bashed your favorite character, but you're being childish. I'm not insulting you, and you should let me say what I want. I don't have to like her.

Sure, after you learn that the world doesn't revolve around you and how you think.


Oh, but the reasons you gave were all incorrect.

Illogical assumptions fuck me off, and since you have no valid reason to dislike her since I disproved everything you said, that means you dislike her because others like her.

She is nothing like what you said, so you're hating on some false version of her. If you were to say that you disliked her because she's immature, bratty, annoying, irrational, childish, impatient and kind of stupid, I would understand, but you didn't. So I found fault.

PS. I think Naoto is a retard tranny who should commit suicide. :)
I still like her though.

Oops, sorry. Didn't know my reasons for not liking her had to be approved by you.
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
Sakura from Naruto, and Narutard himself of course.
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
.

Okay, you know what? At first, I LOVED Naoto. As awful as this sounds, I wanted her to have to keep pretending to be a boy. I liked it better that way. Anyway, even then, it was so annoying that before, everyone was a team. They all worked together to figure out answers. Then suddenly, enter Naoto, it's all about her. No one else throws in ideas, no one else helps. It's Naoto, Naoto, Naoto. You're FORCED to like her, because she's all the cool things. She's smart. She's a handsome boy AND a pretty girl. She's talented. She's cute. She's shy. SO perfect.

Okay, I'll shut up.

I disagree, mainly for the fact you're wrong.

FOUL LANGUAGE ALERT

Let me get this straight with you. Naoto is not an especially gifted kid, she's average, but everyone around her is a dumbass.
Chie and Yosuke and everyone else inputs too, and gets it right, too. I don't see Naoto suggesting the glasses help see through Ameno-Sagiri's fog, and I don't see Naoto suggesting Teddie is a Shadow, and I don't see Naoto suggesting fog leakage.

Naoto is a detective. She's used to things like this, so it's natural to let the person who has most experience help rather than a group of inexperienced people take control over saving people's lives.
She's shy? Yeah, I totally hear you. I mean, have you seen how Rise is hyper and bubbly? What a flaw. Who even needs personality traits.

You're not forced to like her. That's like saying you're forced to like Brosuke because he's BFFs with your character. She's a character. She's there for you to dislike or like.

Naoto is useless in social situations. Naoto is useless at speaking. Naoto is useless at expressing herself. Naoto is useless at being likeable. People like her because she's a fit boy, and they say so herself. Naoto also says that it pisses her off when she gets love letters because they don't know her at all, and her inability to interact is logically explained. She's never had any friends, and she's never been able to practice talking. That's where her social retardation stems from.

I can relate. I'm a girl and I've always loved things that boys love and hated things that girls love. I think boys are so much cooler than girls. I even wear the boys uniform to school and wear boys clothes. The thing is, when I try to talk to people, the girls tell me to put on a dress and stop climbing trees, and the boys tell me to go play with the girls. There's no comprimise. This is where her reluctance and inability to make friends stems from.

Naoto has severe issues with both her age and gender and hates herself. She wants to be respected and recognized for the things she IS good at, but she doesn't even get that. It pisses her off. I can relate.

She's talented with a gun and happens to be smarter than other people. I don't know how this really counts as being talented at EVERYTHING. She probably sucks at sports. Do you know everything she's good at and everything she's not?

Whether she's pretty or not is entirely personal opinion and tastes. The girls voted for her because they liked her appearance as a guy, while the guys voted for the girls so the vote was split. Naoto's was not.

Being shy isn't not a flaw. It's a personality trait. Some people fucking HATE shy people. It's opinion.

She's not even shy. She's perfectly fine and secure when it concerns being male, because she's used to it. She feels comfortable because she resembles a guy the most.
When you start talking about being a girl, because she's denied herself and tried to alter her body to avoid it at all costs, she gets flustered and doesn't know what to say. She's never been a girl. She's always lived as a boy, so she's not used to it, so she's naturally unsure about it.

It's not like it isn't logical. They aren't randomly throwing in traits just to force you to like her. Everything she is can be explained by her past and her personality. That's what makes her realistic, and that's what makes her a believable character.

People like you fuck me off. You dislike popular things simply because they're popular and you want to seem like you're "cool" and "unique" or whatever.

Naoto is my favourite character simply because I can relate to her. I understand where she's coming from, and that's why I hate it when people make biased comments about things they have no idea about.

PLAY THE GAME AGAIN, AND DON'T BE A FUCKING RETARD THIS TIME.

That is all. Yay.


What's going on with the code? Anyhow.

No, I'm not trying to be unique, I just don't like her. I'm allowed to have my own opinion, you know! And you can have yours too.

I can understand that it would irk you off if someone bashed your favorite character, but you're being childish. I'm not insulting you, and you should let me say what I want. I don't have to like her.

Sure, after you learn that the world doesn't revolve around you and how you think.


Oh, but the reasons you gave were all incorrect.

Illogical assumptions fuck me off, and since you have no valid reason to dislike her since I disproved everything you said, that means you dislike her because others like her.

She is nothing like what you said, so you're hating on some false version of her. If you were to say that you disliked her because she's immature, bratty, annoying, irrational, childish, impatient and kind of stupid, I would understand, but you didn't. So I found fault.

PS. I think Naoto is a retard tranny who should commit suicide. :)
I still like her though.

Oops, sorry. Didn't know my reasons for not liking her had to be approved by you. ;)



They're not REASONS. They're all incorrect.
You can't hate someone for something they're not.

It's like me saying, "I hate Sasuke from Naruto because his hair is too green!!"
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
.

Okay, you know what? At first, I LOVED Naoto. As awful as this sounds, I wanted her to have to keep pretending to be a boy. I liked it better that way. Anyway, even then, it was so annoying that before, everyone was a team. They all worked together to figure out answers. Then suddenly, enter Naoto, it's all about her. No one else throws in ideas, no one else helps. It's Naoto, Naoto, Naoto. You're FORCED to like her, because she's all the cool things. She's smart. She's a handsome boy AND a pretty girl. She's talented. She's cute. She's shy. SO perfect.

Okay, I'll shut up.

I disagree, mainly for the fact you're wrong.

FOUL LANGUAGE ALERT

Let me get this straight with you. Naoto is not an especially gifted kid, she's average, but everyone around her is a dumbass.
Chie and Yosuke and everyone else inputs too, and gets it right, too. I don't see Naoto suggesting the glasses help see through Ameno-Sagiri's fog, and I don't see Naoto suggesting Teddie is a Shadow, and I don't see Naoto suggesting fog leakage.

Naoto is a detective. She's used to things like this, so it's natural to let the person who has most experience help rather than a group of inexperienced people take control over saving people's lives.
She's shy? Yeah, I totally hear you. I mean, have you seen how Rise is hyper and bubbly? What a flaw. Who even needs personality traits.

You're not forced to like her. That's like saying you're forced to like Brosuke because he's BFFs with your character. She's a character. She's there for you to dislike or like.

Naoto is useless in social situations. Naoto is useless at speaking. Naoto is useless at expressing herself. Naoto is useless at being likeable. People like her because she's a fit boy, and they say so herself. Naoto also says that it pisses her off when she gets love letters because they don't know her at all, and her inability to interact is logically explained. She's never had any friends, and she's never been able to practice talking. That's where her social retardation stems from.

I can relate. I'm a girl and I've always loved things that boys love and hated things that girls love. I think boys are so much cooler than girls. I even wear the boys uniform to school and wear boys clothes. The thing is, when I try to talk to people, the girls tell me to put on a dress and stop climbing trees, and the boys tell me to go play with the girls. There's no comprimise. This is where her reluctance and inability to make friends stems from.

Naoto has severe issues with both her age and gender and hates herself. She wants to be respected and recognized for the things she IS good at, but she doesn't even get that. It pisses her off. I can relate.

She's talented with a gun and happens to be smarter than other people. I don't know how this really counts as being talented at EVERYTHING. She probably sucks at sports. Do you know everything she's good at and everything she's not?

Whether she's pretty or not is entirely personal opinion and tastes. The girls voted for her because they liked her appearance as a guy, while the guys voted for the girls so the vote was split. Naoto's was not.

Being shy isn't not a flaw. It's a personality trait. Some people fucking HATE shy people. It's opinion.

She's not even shy. She's perfectly fine and secure when it concerns being male, because she's used to it. She feels comfortable because she resembles a guy the most.
When you start talking about being a girl, because she's denied herself and tried to alter her body to avoid it at all costs, she gets flustered and doesn't know what to say. She's never been a girl. She's always lived as a boy, so she's not used to it, so she's naturally unsure about it.

It's not like it isn't logical. They aren't randomly throwing in traits just to force you to like her. Everything she is can be explained by her past and her personality. That's what makes her realistic, and that's what makes her a believable character.

People like you fuck me off. You dislike popular things simply because they're popular and you want to seem like you're "cool" and "unique" or whatever.

Naoto is my favourite character simply because I can relate to her. I understand where she's coming from, and that's why I hate it when people make biased comments about things they have no idea about.

PLAY THE GAME AGAIN, AND DON'T BE A FUCKING RETARD THIS TIME.

That is all. Yay.


What's going on with the code? Anyhow.

No, I'm not trying to be unique, I just don't like her. I'm allowed to have my own opinion, you know! And you can have yours too.

I can understand that it would irk you off if someone bashed your favorite character, but you're being childish. I'm not insulting you, and you should let me say what I want. I don't have to like her.

Sure, after you learn that the world doesn't revolve around you and how you think.


Oh, but the reasons you gave were all incorrect.

Illogical assumptions fuck me off, and since you have no valid reason to dislike her since I disproved everything you said, that means you dislike her because others like her.

She is nothing like what you said, so you're hating on some false version of her. If you were to say that you disliked her because she's immature, bratty, annoying, irrational, childish, impatient and kind of stupid, I would understand, but you didn't. So I found fault.

PS. I think Naoto is a retard tranny who should commit suicide. :)
I still like her though.

Oops, sorry. Didn't know my reasons for not liking her had to be approved by you. ;)



They're not REASONS. They're all incorrect.
You can't hate someone for something they're not.

It's like me saying, "I hate Sasuke from Naruto because his hair is too green!!"

Whateeeeever you say, broseph.
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
Awww, looks like someone is butthurt because their attempts at being cool by disliking popular characters failed. ):
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/09

WheelofFortune wrote:

Awww, looks like someone is butthurt because their attempts at being cool by disliking popular characters failed. ):


Yes. The neighbors won't be able to sleep because I'll be up all night crying too hard over it. ;_;
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
I don't remember asking about your life. It's not particularly entertaining to know about your incestous family problems or whatever.
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.