First  Prev  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  Next  Last
Overrated/Popular Anime Characters That You Can't Stand.
22131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
Also people I hate



I know there's more but I'll keep quiet for now.
22131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 7/10/10

woonsim wrote:


ShiverGirl wrote:


woonsim wrote:

Momomiya Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew - if obssessing over ur BF, wouldnt just simply sticking 2 him 4 24/7 b a Miss Practical choice? -____-;;;;;

all chars frm VK - i cant stand 'em... i think da bishies there r fake -_-



all chars frm SC! - bitches n bastards 2 me man... -_-



er... tats it i guess. if hav any objections, just press da "back" button or just dun read my post. ty... =)

PS: NOT BASHING



Woahh... 0_______________________0 You really hate them don't you? LOL!!! Though have to agree with you on Lulu. Her accent is one
of thing's that.. just piss me off. =____________=


^ a lil too late? im alr over 'em time to move on ya'll


LOL!! I already posted my hate. So I'm fine. ^^

101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/10/10

ShiverGirl wrote:


woonsim wrote:


ShiverGirl wrote:


woonsim wrote:

Momomiya Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew - if obssessing over ur BF, wouldnt just simply sticking 2 him 4 24/7 b a Miss Practical choice? -____-;;;;;

all chars frm VK - i cant stand 'em... i think da bishies there r fake -_-



all chars frm SC! - bitches n bastards 2 me man... -_-



er... tats it i guess. if hav any objections, just press da "back" button or just dun read my post. ty... =)

PS: NOT BASHING



Woahh... 0_______________________0 You really hate them don't you? LOL!!! Though have to agree with you on Lulu. Her accent is one
of thing's that.. just piss me off. =____________=


^ a lil too late? im alr over 'em time to move on ya'll


LOL!! I already posted my hate. So I'm fine. ^^



m happily watching mainichi kaasan, reading vagabond n a few mangas here n there
2965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

SakuraLeaves wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:

Ikuto Tsukiyomi from Shugo Chara~

Why?

He's literally HITTING on Amu, who's frickin' 12 years old!

He isn't hot ONE bit, and he's.... he's just... UGH...


NOOOOOOOOO. Omg Ikuto is so fine. The way his eyes are drawn and that super sexy smile. His voice actor just perfects him. I know Amu's like 12 and he's 17 but it's only 5 years! T__T

Hotori Tadase : Shugo Chara.
He seriously needs to gtfo. Ruining Amuto.


Hahaha oh god.. xD
Please do tell me, how is Tadase overrated? Really..
You're only hating him, because you seem to be a rapid Ikuto fangirl. :/
'Ruining Amuto' , god, I may laugh!
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Oh you know! That...
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
Most male characters of Hetalia. =A=;; i like the anime but the characters, UGH!
I also hate Tohru from Fruits basket. she's just too annoying!
And Naruto. that can explain for it self.
Posted 7/24/10
Black Star from Soul Eater overbearing and over rated by himself that is
6641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
Sakura from Naruto. She acts like such a fag. I mean really, that's why I don't like to watch Naruto anymore. Mostly all Naruto characters suck.
4442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

MonyChan wrote:


SakuraLeaves wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:

Ikuto Tsukiyomi from Shugo Chara~

Why?

He's literally HITTING on Amu, who's frickin' 12 years old!

He isn't hot ONE bit, and he's.... he's just... UGH...


NOOOOOOOOO. Omg Ikuto is so fine. The way his eyes are drawn and that super sexy smile. His voice actor just perfects him. I know Amu's like 12 and he's 17 but it's only 5 years! T__T

Hotori Tadase : Shugo Chara.
He seriously needs to gtfo. Ruining Amuto.


Hahaha oh god.. xD
Please do tell me, how is Tadase overrated? Really..
You're only hating him, because you seem to be a rapid Ikuto fangirl. :/
'Ruining Amuto' , god, I may laugh!


Lol I am a Ikuto fangirl. I just don't like Tadase because he's annoying to me. :\ I understand how you feel though.

But, I also like Kukai x Amu if that helps XP. Tadase can have Rima or somethin =P

44071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
There are no overrated characters that i cant stand
Posted 7/24/10
>_> I'll admit this I dont hate the character but I hate how unrealistic she is, Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket, it annoys me that she never ever ever ever gets mad even after all the shit Akito did and said to her, come on man u have to get mad once >_< it annoys me that she just sits there and cries instead of standing up for herself
3138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Southern United S...
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
Naruto from Naruto (and pretty much his friends and mentor)

Cloud Strife and Sephiroth from FFVII (yeah, i know it's not exactly anime)

Yuki and Shuichi from Gravitation

Lelouche of Code Geass

Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ~Crystal Tokyo~
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
Amu and Ikuto.
13217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
Any character from Naruto and Lelouch.
5896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 7/24/10 , edited 7/24/10
Naruto, Mr. believe it himself
and anyone from his show
2965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 7/25/10

SakuraLeaves wrote:


MonyChan wrote:


SakuraLeaves wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:

Ikuto Tsukiyomi from Shugo Chara~

Why?

He's literally HITTING on Amu, who's frickin' 12 years old!

He isn't hot ONE bit, and he's.... he's just... UGH...


NOOOOOOOOO. Omg Ikuto is so fine. The way his eyes are drawn and that super sexy smile. His voice actor just perfects him. I know Amu's like 12 and he's 17 but it's only 5 years! T__T

Hotori Tadase : Shugo Chara.
He seriously needs to gtfo. Ruining Amuto.


Hahaha oh god.. xD
Please do tell me, how is Tadase overrated? Really..
You're only hating him, because you seem to be a rapid Ikuto fangirl. :/
'Ruining Amuto' , god, I may laugh!


Lol I am a Ikuto fangirl. I just don't like Tadase because he's annoying to me. :\ I understand how you feel though.

But, I also like Kukai x Amu if that helps XP. Tadase can have Rima or somethin =P



But this topic is about overrated characters, which Tadase isn't.
If there's anyone from Shugo Chara who's overrated, sorry, then it's Ikuto and Amu.
First  Prev  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.