First  Prev  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  Next  Last
Overrated/Popular Anime Characters That You Can't Stand.
Posted 7/26/10 , edited 7/26/10
Don't know why..she just gets on my nerves -_-

And secondly, (he's not overrated, but I hate him so much!!) -

2025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
I really can't stand

Hinata


She is just so annoying. All she does is stalk Naruto, and she likes him way to much. I really just hate her personality. I don't care if people say that she is sweet, I hate her. I was hoping that she would die :(

Orihime


all that Orihime does is stand around looking sad, and then say "Kurosaki-kun." I liked her in the rescue rukia arc, because she was happier and i liked seeing what crazy a** stuff she would say. I really, really, really want her to die.

I don't get why all shy girls have big boobs? My theory is that the boobs make up for their horrible personalities. They have no character, just boobs.

I also hate Madara. What kind of jerk takes a baby hostage?

finally, I hate almost every shoujo main character. they are stupid, ditsy, and are too nice. i just want to see one shoujo character stand up for herself and not depend on guys. shoujo characters make me sad to be a girl.

as for Sakura:


she loves sasuke too much. she was just 12 when she fell in love with him? really?

the thing about sakura is that she is useless. she peaked too early on in the series by defeating sasori. then she got knocked out on the bridge, didn't even learn any new tricks (she could have learn some more medical jutsu and used like a chakra scalpel, like kabuto), totally effed up her fake confession, and had to be saved twice in a span of only like 3 chapters! poor girl. I pity more than hate her...
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth Currently
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
Kaname from Vampire Knight and Sauske from Naruto
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / Within a child's...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
Wow, I can't believe you two are fighting over anime. Like no one gives a shit.
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / clueless
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
Kagome from Inuyasha. She is worst then orihime from bleach. she is absolutely useless
34888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
Haruhi Suzumiya - Do I even need a reason? She's frickin' annoying.
Shirley/Euphemia - The first whines a lot and is generally annoying, and the second is just too sweet & innocent for my tastes.
Misaki Ayuzawa - I don't even have a legitimate reason for this one. I just get pissed off every time I see her.
Kyoko Sasagawa - She doesn't do much of anything....
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/10 , edited 8/6/10

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

First of all, shut up Shinji and Light are both awesome.

L from Death Note. Holy shit he eats cake, how ~moe~. I EAT CAKE, AM I CUTE YET? He's just a character and people make "ZOMG L SHOULDN'T HAVE DIIIIIED" posts STILL. It's so irritating, goddamn.

Amu from Shugo Chara. The perfect, pretty girl who has all the coolest clothes, has all the guys falling head over heels for her and magic eggs. I thought everyone would hate her. It would've been a way better series had Amu been a nobody, who suddenly got magic eggs and people started to see that even though she's not so amazing, she's still a good person or w/e. But noo~

Lastly, Naoto from Persona 4. SO IT'S A VIDEO GAME STFU. Not everyone is ~gay for Naoto~. She's the smart one who everyone swoons over, and when she came along, she just took over. No one contributed ideas anymore, it was ALL up to Naoto. ...She was just as wrong as they were. D:


I disagree About people disagreeing with L's death. Yes he's my favorite character but the series would have sucked if it were just Light and L plus it kinda made him cooler...'least to me
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

Loreravendark wrote:

Do and don't get the Light hate

If you were put in a situation where it was either them or you, I think the "you" would win out.
Besides he gets what he deserves.

L was cool, but ultimately naive.


I don't feel that L was naive he knew what was coming and found Light amusing and worthy
23454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

magicuser360 wrote:

Name all the overrated/popular anime characters that you just can't stand,and why you hate them.Post pictures if you want.

For me it's...

Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket
Yes you read that right.Kyo is so overrated.He's not that great,or hot...Or anything.I have no clue why he is so popular.In the beginning he really annoyed me with his bad boy attitude,and then suddenly he becomes all sweet?And it's so annoying that the 'good girl' always falls for the 'bad boy'.


Sakura Haruno from Naruto
Super bitch,ultra whore,needs to DIE.Doesn't know the meaning of friendship,broke off her friendship because of a guy who hates her guts?Is useless,whiny and fake.


-I loathe Sasuke too,and yes even though I like the Naruto manga,it is WAY overrated.


Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yuugi
I hate this series,manga,and other mangas by this person,but this character needs to be at the top of the list for worst character EVER.She is utterly USELESS,ugly,fake,shallow,stupid,clumsy,bitchy,and a whore.I mean,people are dying by the hundreds around her,and all she can do is cry and want her stupid boyfriend.She even forgot her best friend for a guy.And the worst part is that despite all this everyone falls in love with her.Stupid SLUT.Even people who love this show hate her.


Shinji Ikari
Everything about him.E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G
Worst male lead.He's useless and whiny and completely fucked up.


Light Yagami from Death Note
This guy is fucked up.Totally.He's completely warped and insane.And he killed my favorite character!


Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew
Shitty show,HORRIBLE characters.Especially this pink bitch.Useless,and obsessed with her boyfriend,she's so overgrown for 11.She's fake and whiny,and slutty.


Other notable character include:
Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Over the top.WAY over the top.
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket) - NO ONE can be that nice.
C.C (Code Geass) - I hate her.So much.I don't know why.
Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha) - She's fucking useless!And who wears a mini skirt to fight off demons?


Oi,oi,oi,oi,oi!I think you should just calm down a little.The fact that you hate some anime/anime characters doesn't mean that you must insult them!

Anyway,on topic.I don't hate any anime character."Hate" is a strong word.I just don't like some characters and that's all.

19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!
I mean I love him since he's so manipulative and mean and a chink and I love that kind of personality, but he doesnt do anything. In the anime, you mostly see him snickering, laughing, talking suspiciously, but thats mainly it. He really doesnt do much. I dont exactly hate him, I just hate that part about him.
Posted 8/7/10

DarkHeaven04 wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:

Name all the overrated/popular anime characters that you just can't stand,and why you hate them.Post pictures if you want.

For me it's...

Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket
Yes you read that right.Kyo is so overrated.He's not that great,or hot...Or anything.I have no clue why he is so popular.In the beginning he really annoyed me with his bad boy attitude,and then suddenly he becomes all sweet?And it's so annoying that the 'good girl' always falls for the 'bad boy'.


Sakura Haruno from Naruto
Super bitch,ultra whore,needs to DIE.Doesn't know the meaning of friendship,broke off her friendship because of a guy who hates her guts?Is useless,whiny and fake.


-I loathe Sasuke too,and yes even though I like the Naruto manga,it is WAY overrated.


Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yuugi
I hate this series,manga,and other mangas by this person,but this character needs to be at the top of the list for worst character EVER.She is utterly USELESS,ugly,fake,shallow,stupid,clumsy,bitchy,and a whore.I mean,people are dying by the hundreds around her,and all she can do is cry and want her stupid boyfriend.She even forgot her best friend for a guy.And the worst part is that despite all this everyone falls in love with her.Stupid SLUT.Even people who love this show hate her.


Shinji Ikari
Everything about him.E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G
Worst male lead.He's useless and whiny and completely fucked up.


Light Yagami from Death Note
This guy is fucked up.Totally.He's completely warped and insane.And he killed my favorite character!


Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew
Shitty show,HORRIBLE characters.Especially this pink bitch.Useless,and obsessed with her boyfriend,she's so overgrown for 11.She's fake and whiny,and slutty.


Other notable character include:
Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Over the top.WAY over the top.
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket) - NO ONE can be that nice.
C.C (Code Geass) - I hate her.So much.I don't know why.
Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha) - She's fucking useless!And who wears a mini skirt to fight off demons?


Oi,oi,oi,oi,oi!I think you should just calm down a little.The fact that you hate some anime/anime characters doesn't mean that you must insult them!

Anyway,on topic.I don't hate any anime character."Hate" is a strong word.I just don't like some characters and that's all.



Oi,oi,oi,oi; if you don't agree, why comment back? I don't actually "hate" them because to hate a fictional character is ridiculous. I should of said strongly dislike because certain people seem to get the wrong idea and jump on the bandwagon immediately.

I don't like some anime characters same as you and that's all.
23454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

magicuser360 wrote:


DarkHeaven04 wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:

Name all the overrated/popular anime characters that you just can't stand,and why you hate them.Post pictures if you want.

For me it's...

Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket
Yes you read that right.Kyo is so overrated.He's not that great,or hot...Or anything.I have no clue why he is so popular.In the beginning he really annoyed me with his bad boy attitude,and then suddenly he becomes all sweet?And it's so annoying that the 'good girl' always falls for the 'bad boy'.


Sakura Haruno from Naruto
Super bitch,ultra whore,needs to DIE.Doesn't know the meaning of friendship,broke off her friendship because of a guy who hates her guts?Is useless,whiny and fake.


-I loathe Sasuke too,and yes even though I like the Naruto manga,it is WAY overrated.


Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yuugi
I hate this series,manga,and other mangas by this person,but this character needs to be at the top of the list for worst character EVER.She is utterly USELESS,ugly,fake,shallow,stupid,clumsy,bitchy,and a whore.I mean,people are dying by the hundreds around her,and all she can do is cry and want her stupid boyfriend.She even forgot her best friend for a guy.And the worst part is that despite all this everyone falls in love with her.Stupid SLUT.Even people who love this show hate her.


Shinji Ikari
Everything about him.E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G
Worst male lead.He's useless and whiny and completely fucked up.


Light Yagami from Death Note
This guy is fucked up.Totally.He's completely warped and insane.And he killed my favorite character!


Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew
Shitty show,HORRIBLE characters.Especially this pink bitch.Useless,and obsessed with her boyfriend,she's so overgrown for 11.She's fake and whiny,and slutty.


Other notable character include:
Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Over the top.WAY over the top.
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket) - NO ONE can be that nice.
C.C (Code Geass) - I hate her.So much.I don't know why.
Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha) - She's fucking useless!And who wears a mini skirt to fight off demons?


Oi,oi,oi,oi,oi!I think you should just calm down a little.The fact that you hate some anime/anime characters doesn't mean that you must insult them!

Anyway,on topic.I don't hate any anime character."Hate" is a strong word.I just don't like some characters and that's all.



Oi,oi,oi,oi; if you don't agree, why comment back? I don't actually "hate" them because to hate a fictional character is ridiculous. I should of said strongly dislike because certain people seem to get the wrong idea and jump on the bandwagon immediately.

I don't like some anime characters same as you and that's all.


Ah,yes you should have said strongly dislike because I think it's ridiculous to hate an anime character too.Well,if that's so I'm sorry that I misunderstood you.
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

Akilove wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Everybody hates on Naruto ~ I find him adorable


naruto isnt my favorite character but i do like him what bugs me is everyone is oh so moved by what he has to say every time


What do you mean?
3400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California Girl ;D
Offline
Posted 8/9/10
Shana from Shakugan No Shana.
She is the most annoying main character I have ever seen.
-_-'
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Stalking you.Yes...
Offline
Posted 8/9/10
I hate sakura haruno, i wouldnt mind her so much if:
a. she wasn't overly obsessed with sasuke
b. she could understand a clue from sasuke that he doesnt love her ("if you have enough time to be flirting you should be training" -sasuke)
c. if she actually loved sasuke. I wouldnt mind her liking sasuke if she actually loved sasuke like she thinks she does. she knows nothing about what sasuke thinks, she doesnt realise what kind of person he is, and im sure as hell he isnt who she imagines him to be. The only genin that really affects him is naruto, and thats because they are rivals.
d. she portrays girls as love sick maniacs, and that they always love the popular guy as opposed to the nicer, kinder, and all around better personality(im sakura's age and i still question why the popular guys are popular, they're all jackasses. The good guys are as good as ignored love wise)
I am pissed at sasuke in shippuden because when he fins out why itachi had to kill the clan and such, he freaking goes against what itachi, the nicest brother ever to live, would have wanted and starts MORE freaking war.
there are more characters i dont like in other animes but im lazy
(i made a REALLY bad typo that messes up what im trying to say so if you already saw me post a reply thats why)
First  Prev  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.