First  Prev  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  Next  Last
Overrated/Popular Anime Characters That You Can't Stand.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/11

jtiskool305 wrote:

The whole death note and code geass anime are wayyyyyyyy overrated -__- Both have made me fall asleep 4 and 6 times. Worst anime's out there. Whenever I have trouble falling asleep nowadays death note and code geass are the perfect lullaby.


Death Note, maybe. Code Geass, I definitely can't agree on as a "lullaby anime". I watched five episodes in a row one night and could not get to sleep because my mind was racing from all the action. Also learned that Code Geass is the worst show to watch when you have a headache!

22753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 2/22/11

Chiibihime wrote:


jtiskool305 wrote:

The whole death note and code geass anime are wayyyyyyyy overrated -__- Both have made me fall asleep 4 and 6 times. Worst anime's out there. Whenever I have trouble falling asleep nowadays death note and code geass are the perfect lullaby.


Death Note, maybe. Code Geass, I definitely can't agree on as a "lullaby anime". I watched five episodes in a row one night and could not get to sleep because my mind was racing from all the action. Also learned that Code Geass is the worst show to watch when you have a headache!



Well, Code Geass is the worst of them all for me. Atleast Death Note had good music lol. Its just those two tried way to hard to try to make you think which led it to being dull and annoying. If I wanted something that could actually make me think I would just go watch Lost all over again..
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

jtiskool305 wrote:


Chiibihime wrote:


jtiskool305 wrote:

The whole death note and code geass anime are wayyyyyyyy overrated -__- Both have made me fall asleep 4 and 6 times. Worst anime's out there. Whenever I have trouble falling asleep nowadays death note and code geass are the perfect lullaby.


Death Note, maybe. Code Geass, I definitely can't agree on as a "lullaby anime". I watched five episodes in a row one night and could not get to sleep because my mind was racing from all the action. Also learned that Code Geass is the worst show to watch when you have a headache!



Well, Code Geass is the worst of them all for me. Atleast Death Note had good music lol. Its just those two tried way to hard to try to make you think which led it to being dull and annoying. If I wanted something that could actually make me think I would just go watch Lost all over again..


Code Geass's music is better, imho. I'm not a fan of screaming death metal. >_>

Anyway, this thread is about characters, not the series themselves....
Posted 2/23/11
Every Character in Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, I don't like Haruhi (But I like the others), and.... Lelouch.


Sorry Fangirls, Naruto-Fans, Bleach-Fans, Emos (Death Note Emo-Fans), and Haruhi fans.
114411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / georgia
Offline
Posted 2/23/11
every single person in the haruhi series every person there is overrated onm the most overrated anime of all time
66747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

Big-Brother-Dimitri wrote:

Every Character in Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, I don't like Haruhi (But I like the others), and.... Lelouch.


Sorry Fangirls, Naruto-Fans, Bleach-Fans, Emos (Death Note Emo-Fans), and Haruhi fans.


no offense to me i only liked kyon's sister in harui but that's just me.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/11
Naruto characters are WAY more overrated than Haruhi characters. >_> Just look around.
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/11
The naruto cast

Seriously who ever says lulu and DN characters are "bad" and haruhi needs to look at the mainstreams. I mean fir lelouch and light, how many more satisfying PRITAGONSTS are like them kick ass(I don't like light) while haruhi characters are quite likable, character and personality wise WHILE is in a good and pretty deep series

But rei is pretty overrated, though being the first dandere is coo
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/11
Sasuke i cant stand him
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/3/11
Sesshoumaru-Inuyasha. Possibly the most overrated bishounen there ever was....and he looks like a woman. NO THANKS. lol

lord sesshomaru is one of the best characters ever. how can anyone hate him? he acts like manly not girly just casue hes very handsome that doesn't mean that's he's a woman.

in our world they are many men who are good-looking is that means they look like women?

the most overrated character ever in any anime/manga is kagome higurashi she's always paired up with any anime/manga guy. everyone likes for unknown reason. she's very liked by fans and i'll never understand why she's sucks!!!
Posted 3/3/11
Though I have no real problem with him, Ikuto from Shugo Chara. All the fangirls make me sick.
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/3/11 , edited 3/3/11
HINATA FROM NARUTO!!!! dammit i can't friggin' STAND her....she's so damn shallow, and i hate her stupid fanservice voice. to hinata i say: go die you simp

and what makes it worse is that for some dumb reason, so many people actually like this foo'
3230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/11
HER!!!

1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ~Crystal Tokyo~
Offline
Posted 3/3/11 , edited 3/3/11

Chiibihime wrote:
Soubi-Loveless. CREEPER. Molesting a twelve-year-old boy!! Again, I'll say it; CREEPER!!! Don't think he's "pretty" or "sexy" either.

Since when is Soubi overrated? He's a pretty average guy.


Characters I can't stand:

Amu Hinamori - I can't like her, she's just too frustrating to like.

Haruhi Suzumiya - Her personality did it for me.

Naruto Characters - But then again, I usually just ignore them.

Yumeiro Patissiere(?) Characters - Mostly Ichigo, Kashino, and Johnny. (Reason I dropped it)
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/11

RozenHaela wrote:


Chiibihime wrote:
Soubi-Loveless. CREEPER. Molesting a twelve-year-old boy!! Again, I'll say it; CREEPER!!! Don't think he's "pretty" or "sexy" either.

Since when is Soubi overrated? He's a pretty average guy.


But EVERYBODY loves him. I haven't met anyone who doesn't.

First  Prev  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.