First  Prev  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  Next  Last
Overrated/Popular Anime Characters That You Can't Stand.
29419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/2/13

holy_may wrote:

Naruto -_-




Yeah in the original series he was dumber than rock. but he did get a little bit better (a very tiny bit) in shippuden.
8430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/2/13
I cant stand Sasuke, like at all. I was done with his character since the Chunin exams, and he's been grating my patience each arc. Im all for people wanting revenge, it's a great plot mover, but in Sasuke's case it made him a very one dimensional character. And all the lamenting on his end was terrible, like rejected poetry.

And this one is going to stir the pot: Aeris. Sure, not an anime, but close enough. I can NOT stand that all virtuous, all pure, all virgin facade. Again, because she wear the pure mask so damn well, it makes the character feel so one dimensional and has no other layers to make her interesting. And let's call it like it is: Tifa was totally the better choice

22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Troll Land
Offline
Posted 7/3/13

ItachiGaiden wrote:


LukanoJiruga wrote:

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

She is really annoying she has personality issues, she goes from being sweet kind caring nice and enjoyable to arrogant annoying and well plain out a b**** and worse of all she only acts that way to ONE character who just so happens to be my second favourite character in all of anime history, Nnoitra Jiruga (Gilga)

Her fans also overate her they say that she can kick Nnoitra's ass but Nnoitra was trashing her around without even trying while she was being serious AND had to release just to SCRAPE him and he was Unreleased Neliel was using her greatest attack (confirmed by the creator Tite Kubo) and all it did was scrape him ...... SURE SHE CAN TOTALLY DEFEAT HIM



Nnoitra couldn't even wound her once in that battle. Not a single scratch while she slashed his chest open and delivered a nasty kick to his face that sent him flying backwards. She even stated her body wasn't in top condition and so was weary to use her resurreccion. To top it all off, she was practically out of spiritual pressure because of the leaking in her mask (thus her reverting into a child afterwards) so she was fighting on nothing but fumes.

The whole Nnoira not being damaged by her Lanzador Verde was pure plot armor by the author. Her lance pierced right through his weapon and yet we're expected to believe it wouldn't have pierced him? She cut him open with her zanpaktou nonchalantly and yet her upgraded lance doesn't skewer him? Pure plot armor. Even the wound on his chest magically disappears so he can look cool afterward when fighting Kenpachi.

Now, I am a Nnoitra fan, but your doing Nelliel no justice here.


Actually you must be an Anime-Only fan then

Nel NEVER kicked Nnoitra in the face and the only thing she actually ever did to him in the manga was that cut

In the manga he was beating her pretty badly without even trying and about the whole rusty thing, think about it, even if some of her Reiatsu was "gone" she was traveling Hueco mundo an reiatsu filled place and from that she also was traveling with 2 fraccion level arrancar, then when she found Ichigo that's even more reiatsu on her part and since Ishida and Chad were their then whoop even more reiatsu returned to her, the. She entered Las Noches being around a "familiar" place would make her reiatsu shoot up by a mile then she transforms and if she didn't have her full power back then "why would she even be able to transform".

Saying that Nnoitra not getting pierced by Lanzador Verde is NOT plot armor by Kubo because when Nnoitra got sliced he was off guard (great it takes to long to explain so I'm not explaining it) and look at the side Santa Teresa was when Neliel threw her greatest attack, blunt!



He also was scared out of his mind of course he is going to be weakened! And I don't bye the whole "the wound on his chest magically disappears" the reason it disappeared was because it was frikin shallow and saying that Nel could nonchalantly cut through Nnoitra is like saying Nel could nonchalantly cut through Aizen why?

Because Aizen stated he was afraid of fighting 2 people those people were of course Yamamoto and Kenpachi and if Nnoitra hadn't gone insane by the end of the battle Nnoitra would have defeated Kenpachi (because he would have fired 7 Gran Ret Cero's at a time) and would have killed him, so in a sense, Aizen is basically afraid of fighting Nnoitra.

So I basically am saying Nnoitra is the strongest Espada? Yeah I said that so what? Even Kubo says that Nnoitra is the greatest at fighting in the espada, and Kubo is the creator of bleach saying that Nel can nonchalantly cut though Nnoitra is doubting Kubo AKA The god of the bleach worlds logic.

(Oh and Nnoitra isn't my favourite Espada)

Nel release form isn't that great either, it cancels out all her speed feats and once she throws her Lanza then it's not really that hard to dodge and after that it leaves her with no weapon meaning that really she isn't that strong.

SEE THIS IS WHY THIS IS CALLED OVERRATED CHARACTERS (Cuz their overrated)

730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/13

LukanoJiruga wrote:
Actually you must be an Anime-Only fan then

Nel NEVER kicked Nnoitra in the face and the only thing she actually ever did to him in the manga was that cut

In the manga he was beating her pretty badly without even trying and about the whole rusty thing, think about it, even if some of her Reiatsu was "gone" she was traveling Hueco mundo an reiatsu filled place and from that she also was traveling with 2 fraccion level arrancar, then when she found Ichigo that's even more reiatsu on her part and since Ishida and Chad were their then whoop even more reiatsu returned to her, the. She entered Las Noches being around a "familiar" place would make her reiatsu shoot up by a mile then she transforms and if she didn't have her full power back then "why would she even be able to transform".

Saying that Nnoitra not getting pierced by Lanzador Verde is NOT plot armor by Kubo because when Nnoitra got sliced he was off guard (great it takes to long to explain so I'm not explaining it) and look at the side Santa Teresa was when Neliel threw her greatest attack, blunt!



He also was scared out of his mind of course he is going to be weakened! And I don't bye the whole "the wound on his chest magically disappears" the reason it disappeared was because it was frikin shallow and saying that Nel could nonchalantly cut through Nnoitra is like saying Nel could nonchalantly cut through Aizen why?

Because Aizen stated he was afraid of fighting 2 people those people were of course Yamamoto and Kenpachi and if Nnoitra hadn't gone insane by the end of the battle Nnoitra would have defeated Kenpachi (because he would have fired 7 Gran Ret Cero's at a time) and would have killed him, so in a sense, Aizen is basically afraid of fighting Nnoitra.

So I basically am saying Nnoitra is the strongest Espada? Yeah I said that so what? Even Kubo says that Nnoitra is the greatest at fighting in the espada, and Kubo is the creator of bleach saying that Nel can nonchalantly cut though Nnoitra is doubting Kubo AKA The god of the bleach worlds logic.

(Oh and Nnoitra isn't my favourite Espada)

Nel release form isn't that great either, it cancels out all her speed feats and once she throws her Lanza then it's not really that hard to dodge and after that it leaves her with no weapon meaning that really she isn't that strong.

SEE THIS IS WHY THIS IS CALLED OVERRATED CHARACTERS (Cuz their overrated)



Um... sorry to break this to you, but she clearly kicks him. You see her hit his neck and in the next panel he is sent flying backwards.

See here:

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Bleach/Bleach-291/page-14

Her reiatsu never recovered. In an earlier issue, it even shows her leaking Reiatsu out of her mask as a child.

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Bleach/Bleach-251/page-19

And if it had returned, why did she revert to her child form again in the fight? She was nowhere near full power and when she used her resurreccion, it sucked what little reiatsu she had left out. Unless you honestly think the Reiatsu banks of the ex 3rd Espada are normally that small, in which case there is no help for you.


The wound was not shallow and even if it was, it doesn't explain it and all the blood on his chest just vanishing into thin air.

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Bleach/Bleach-291/page-13

Nnoitra doesn't just make his hierro armor stronger if he wants to. He's not a quincy. It's quite strong but it doesn't get any stronger just by concentrating. Perhaps Nelliel sharpened her rieatsu to cut through his hierro and her lanzdor verde is blunter, but it sitll doesn't make sense that it drilled through his weapon and not him.

36677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/13 , edited 7/3/13
You people are really excitable this morning.

And I can't stand Lelouch Lamperouge. I have no idea what people find attractive about him.
89410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/3/13
Naruto from Naruto
Ichigo from Bleach
27410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Woodstock, Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/3/13
Shinn Asuka - Gundam Seed Destiny (Enjoyed both seasons but couldn't stand him)
Hinata - Naruto (Just completely annoying and useless)
Taiga - Toradora
Yuno Gasai - Mirai Nikki (Not hated but disliked)

Pretty much any loli character in the world. (With a exception with a few)

Also people posting Sakura. Those posts dont belong here since most the naruto populous already hates her(Which i dont know why. So many characters that are worse than her imo).
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Troll Land
Offline
Posted 7/3/13

ItachiGaiden wrote:


LukanoJiruga wrote:
Actually you must be an Anime-Only fan then

Nel NEVER kicked Nnoitra in the face and the only thing she actually ever did to him in the manga was that cut

In the manga he was beating her pretty badly without even trying and about the whole rusty thing, think about it, even if some of her Reiatsu was "gone" she was traveling Hueco mundo an reiatsu filled place and from that she also was traveling with 2 fraccion level arrancar, then when she found Ichigo that's even more reiatsu on her part and since Ishida and Chad were their then whoop even more reiatsu returned to her, the. She entered Las Noches being around a "familiar" place would make her reiatsu shoot up by a mile then she transforms and if she didn't have her full power back then "why would she even be able to transform".

Saying that Nnoitra not getting pierced by Lanzador Verde is NOT plot armor by Kubo because when Nnoitra got sliced he was off guard (great it takes to long to explain so I'm not explaining it) and look at the side Santa Teresa was when Neliel threw her greatest attack, blunt!



He also was scared out of his mind of course he is going to be weakened! And I don't bye the whole "the wound on his chest magically disappears" the reason it disappeared was because it was frikin shallow and saying that Nel could nonchalantly cut through Nnoitra is like saying Nel could nonchalantly cut through Aizen why?

Because Aizen stated he was afraid of fighting 2 people those people were of course Yamamoto and Kenpachi and if Nnoitra hadn't gone insane by the end of the battle Nnoitra would have defeated Kenpachi (because he would have fired 7 Gran Ret Cero's at a time) and would have killed him, so in a sense, Aizen is basically afraid of fighting Nnoitra.

So I basically am saying Nnoitra is the strongest Espada? Yeah I said that so what? Even Kubo says that Nnoitra is the greatest at fighting in the espada, and Kubo is the creator of bleach saying that Nel can nonchalantly cut though Nnoitra is doubting Kubo AKA The god of the bleach worlds logic.

(Oh and Nnoitra isn't my favourite Espada)

Nel release form isn't that great either, it cancels out all her speed feats and once she throws her Lanza then it's not really that hard to dodge and after that it leaves her with no weapon meaning that really she isn't that strong.

SEE THIS IS WHY THIS IS CALLED OVERRATED CHARACTERS (Cuz their overrated)



Um... sorry to break this to you, but she clearly kicks him. You see her hit his neck and in the next panel he is sent flying backwards.

See here:

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Bleach/Bleach-291/page-14

Her reiatsu never recovered. In an earlier issue, it even shows her leaking Reiatsu out of her mask as a child.

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Bleach/Bleach-251/page-19

And if it had returned, why did she revert to her child form again in the fight? She was nowhere near full power and when she used her resurreccion, it sucked what little reiatsu she had left out. Unless you honestly think the Reiatsu banks of the ex 3rd Espada are normally that small, in which case there is no help for you.


The wound was not shallow and even if it was, it doesn't explain it and all the blood on his chest just vanishing into thin air.

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Bleach/Bleach-291/page-13

Nnoitra doesn't just make his hierro armor stronger if he wants to. He's not a quincy. It's quite strong but it doesn't get any stronger just by concentrating. Perhaps Nelliel sharpened her rieatsu to cut through his hierro and her lanzdor verde is blunter, but it sitll doesn't make sense that it drilled through his weapon and not him.



I'm honestly not going to try anymore seriously she was kicking his SWORD away not him and the reason she reverted into a child was because it leaked AGAIN it returned but leaked AGAIN but anyways bye not going to answer and I would prefer if you don't answer back since its obvious neither of our opinions are going to change and I don't want to spam
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/13
I don't hate these characters, but I have to get this off my chest:

Naruto Uzumaki- I wish he would stop spewing his messages on how everyone should act. He gives off a holier than thou vibe and everyone in this series won't shut up about how everything is about Naruto- everything.

Zaraki Kenpachi: He was fun at first, but it's gotten out of hand. For those reading more recent Bleach, another character who finally got a chance to shine is pretty much used as a stepping stool so the author can show just how great Kenpachi is. Like the Nnoitra fight, it started off exciting enough and then just turned into a humiliating one sided fest so his fanboys can praise him some more. Yawn.
11074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/13
Arata - Chihayafuru - He's a butthole >:|
Goku - DBZ - He's a boring character and people never shut up about him. He's the Chuck Norris of anime. Always overrated. :/
Luffy - One Piece - His ability is... being stretchy... :/
Near - Death Note - He's like the less sweet eating, less funny, less quirky, less hot, less smart, less everything version of L. :(
Misty - Pokemon - Dawn was soooo much better. :]
"Tobi" - Naruto - You know what I'm sayin. :/







This is my first post!
:D
Lifelong achievement earned.
36677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/13 , edited 7/3/13

Cypruss11 wrote:

This is my first post!
:D
Lifelong achievement earned.

Welcome!


Cypruss11 wrote:

Arata - Chihayafuru - He's a butthole >:|

Could you explain this, though? I kind of think Arata's amazing, if vaguely antisocial and occasionally daft. Not saying you're wrong or anything since we all have our own perspectives, but I'm curious about why you might think this way.
11074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/13


Could you explain this, though? I kind of think Arata's amazing, if vaguely antisocial and occasionally daft. Not saying you're wrong or anything since we all have our own perspectives, but I'm curious about why you might think this way.


Okay, maybe butthole wasnt like the right word. I just dont like him because it seems like torture for Taichi whenever hes around. Chihaya is like obsessed with him,. it must be horrible to be Taichi. That, and quitting karuta because his grandpa died. If my grandpa was like some famous chessplayer and i played chess because of him and he died i would play chess even more because it would remind me of him.


episode 5. That is what really made me dislike him.
36677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/13

Cypruss11 wrote:



Could you explain this, though? I kind of think Arata's amazing, if vaguely antisocial and occasionally daft. Not saying you're wrong or anything since we all have our own perspectives, but I'm curious about why you might think this way.


Okay, maybe butthole wasnt like the right word. I just dont like him because it seems like torture for Taichi whenever hes around. Chihaya is like obsessed with him,. it must be horrible to be Taichi. That, and quitting karuta because his grandpa died. If my grandpa was like some famous chessplayer and i played chess because of him and he died i would play chess even more because it would remind me of him.


episode 5. That is what really made me dislike him.

Gotcha.

Thanks for entertaining my curiosity.
10350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Toronto
Online
Posted 7/3/13
Suzaku from Code Geass really grinds my gears lol, but the worst of the all has to be Sakura
10350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Toronto
Online
Posted 7/3/13

AmDraiken wrote:

Shinn Asuka - Gundam Seed Destiny (Enjoyed both seasons but couldn't stand him)
Hinata - Naruto (Just completely annoying and useless)
Taiga - Toradora
Yuno Gasai - Mirai Nikki (Not hated but disliked)

Pretty much any loli character in the world. (With a exception with a few)

Also people posting Sakura. Those posts dont belong here since most the naruto populous already hates her(Which i dont know why. So many characters that are worse than her imo).


Idk, Hinata can hold her own, she's more useful than sakura that's for sure. She's shy and barely talks, how do you find shyness annoying. Sakura wants Sasuke's piece, she messed with Naruto's heart, ignored him, and her typical "I want to be stronger like them" attitude we see in many anime heroines ticks most of the fanbase off
First  Prev  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.