First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Member cards
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 12/1/09
This is an example of how it will look like:


(Not exact)

Fill this out:

Name:
Pic:

Note: Member card look has been changed and the form.
12/01/09
Posted 4/10/09
name: Chi Tram
user name: -Krystal_Clear_Wingz-
position(mod,member): member
picture:
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09

-Krystal_Clear_Wingz- wrote:

name: Chi Tram
user name: -Krystal_Clear_Wingz-
position(mod,member): member
picture:


finished here u go:
Posted 4/10/09

eggy_roll_1 wrote:


-Krystal_Clear_Wingz- wrote:

name: Chi Tram
user name: -Krystal_Clear_Wingz-
position(mod,member): member
picture:


finished here u go:



thanx!

Member
2288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pilipinas!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/14/09
name:shar
user name:yuey18
position:member
pitcture:


thx in advance
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

yuey18 wrote:

name:shar
user name:yuey18
position:member
pitcture:


thx in advance


soz for the long wait...it was my cuzins b-day heh
Member
2288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pilipinas!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/17/09


soz for the long wait...it was my cuzins b-day heh


thx:D its awesome!

116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 8/27/09 , edited 8/27/09
name:Miss.aya
user name:Jennyzhen112
position(mod,member):Member
pitcture:
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

jennyzhen112 wrote:

name:Miss.aya
user name:Jennyzhen112
position(mod,member):Member
pitcture:


here u go ^_^
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/09 , edited 9/2/09
Name: Judy
User name: bbtprincess
Position: Member
Pic:
Member
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
name: Nessa
user name: AniMemaNiac29
position(mod,member):Member
pitcture:

Member
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

animemaniac29 wrote:

name: Nessa
user name: AniMemaNiac29
position(mod,member):Member
pitcture:



Posted 9/7/09
name: Michelle
user name: pinguinlover29
position(mod,member): Member
Pic:
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 9/8/09
Sorry for all the delays, I'm suffed in so much homework @_@
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 9/8/09

animemaniac29 wrote:


animemaniac29 wrote:

name: Nessa
user name: AniMemaNiac29
position(mod,member):Member
pitcture:





Could I get a bigger pic please? I will use the whole pic for member cards and they will be about this size:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.