First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Member
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
-stops playing and returns to the dorm-
ro:ao. kyo won't you two come in.
-ro turns back into a white kitty-
Posted 4/13/09

redwings10 wrote:

-stops playing and returns to the dorm-
ro:ao. kyo won't you two come in.
-ro turns back into a white kitty-


-kyo nods and pulls ao wiht her into Karina's dorm-
Member
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
karina: y is ao blushing?

(g2g to bed now. add me)
Posted 4/13/09

redwings10 wrote:

karina: y is ao blushing?

(g2g to bed now. add me)


(k~ bye, XD i will)

-kyo looks at ao-
probably cause boys aren't allowed in the girls dorms, but hes a cat so thats an exception~
why'd you invite us in?
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
*Sejuru yawns as he opens the door to his dorm*
Posted 4/14/09
*opens my new dorm*
wow its pretty
*sits on bed and texts a boy on cell*
Posted 4/14/09

miysui wrote:

*Sejuru yawns as he opens the door to his dorm*




-ao wanders into the dorms, and walks into Sejuru's dorm, by accident-

(kitty form~)
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/14/09

kisakutie wrote:
-ao wanders into the dorms, and walks into Sejuru's dorm, by accident-

(kitty form~)


*Sejuru was about to close the door on the cat, but stopped and picked it up*
"you look like a fairly lazy cat."
*closes the door and puts the cat down*
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/14/09

miysui wrote:


*Sejuru was about to close the door on the cat, but stopped and picked it up*
"you look like a fairly lazy cat."
*closes the door and puts the cat down*


ao thinks: i am not lazy-_-
-swishes its tail around a bit irritated at the remark-
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

kisakutie wrote:
ao thinks: i am not lazy-_-
-swishes its tail around a bit irritated at the remark-


(lazy cat was the first thing i thought about when i saw the pic :x)

*Sejuru takes a bottle of water out from his mini fridge and drinks it*
i guess i should explore~
*puts the bottle back in the fridge and heads out. Before closing the door he looked at the cat*
"umm...are you going to stay?"
*laughs a bit*
"im talking to a cat..."
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/14/09

miysui wrote:


(lazy cat was the first thing i thought about when i saw the pic :x)

*Sejuru takes a bottle of water out from his mini fridge and drinks it*
i guess i should explore~
*puts the bottle back in the fridge and heads out. Before closing the door he looked at the cat*
"umm...are you going to stay?"
*laughs a bit*
"im talking to a cat..."


ao: well i would think i were goign crazy if i were talkign to a cat~
-lookign at Sejuru-
and i don't think im going to stay

(xD)
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

kisakutie wrote:
ao: well i would think i were goign crazy if i were talkign to a cat~
-lookign at Sejuru-
and i don't think im going to stay


O.O
*pointing at the cat*
"y-you can talk!?"
*thinks real quickly and puts his hand down. Inhales and exhales to calm down*
"you're either a demon or a human trapped in a cat's body"
Posted 4/14/09

miysui wrote:


O.O
*pointing at the cat*
"y-you can talk!?"
*thinks real quickly and puts his hand down. Inhales and exhales to calm down*
"you're either a demon or a human trapped in a cat's body"


the second one.
actually i was cursed ,but its practically the same
-gruins, somewhat liek the cheshire cat-
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

kisakutie wrote:
the second one.
actually i was cursed ,but its practically the same
-gruins, somewhat liek the cheshire cat-


*pauses for a moment to take it all in*
"this is too weird..."
*closes the door. Sejuru stands right in front of his door, his hand still on the knob. He takes a deep breath and opens the door again, only to see the cat is still there.*
okay this isnt my imagination...
Posted 4/14/09

miysui wrote:


*pauses for a moment to take it all in*
"this is too weird..."
*closes the door. Sejuru stands right in front of his door, his hand still on the knob. He takes a deep breath and opens the door again, only to see the cat is still there.*
okay this isnt my imagination...


(im so sorry my internet crashed when i came back -_-")

- kyo wanders through the boys dorm, knowingshed get in trouble if caught-


ao: ?




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.