First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

kisakutie wrote:
(im so sorry my internet crashed when i came back -_-")

- kyo wanders through the boys dorm, knowingshed get in trouble if caught-


ao: ?


(np~)

*Sejuru left locked his door and walked through the halls of the dorm*
where should i explore first?
*unwraps a lollipop and puts it in his mouth*
"hmm..."

(i think im gonna move Sejuru to...the school?)
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
* returns back to his drom covered in blood and his assassin suit ripped to shreds, walks into his closet with a trail of blood*
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

Creedtheassassin wrote:

* returns back to his drom covered in blood and his assassin suit ripped to shreds, walks into his closet with a trail of blood*


*nikki was about to walk into the girls dorm side but she saw a lil bit of blood going into the boys dorm side*
"Whats this??"
*without thinking about she starts to follow the lil blood trail into the boys dorm side*
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
*has changed clothes and hobbles out the dorm and in to the black darkness of the forest.... so he nurse his wounds or die*
Member
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
*walks in the woods*
thinks: so peace full
*looks on the ground and touchs a flower*
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
*walks into the boys dorm opens the dorm... walks into his closet checking before anybody else sees*
Member
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
*goes to the girls dorm and opens the door*
i wonder wats int he bag?
*opens the bag and close it quickly, opens my closet and puts the bag into my closet*
i need my coat
*walks outside and over to the boys dorm looks and sees a light, goes over and looks through*
maybe not
*walks back to the girls dorm and goes to bed*
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
Finally it is DONE!
*looks at his creation and goes into his closet...*
WTF i forgot my key card... were could have i left it???
*the girl form the woods!*
*runs off the find the girl from the forest*
Member
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
*i need to walk*
*gets up and walks outside, walks in to the woods and towards the river*
*remembers something and pulls out a key card*
i wonder why the boy droped his key card?
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
Hello! hey!
* looks around in the forest, around every tree and bend*
*where di dshe go afterwards?*
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
*walks into his dorm opening it up and into the closet... waiting for taht girl from earlier*
Member
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
*looks around and enters the boys dorm*
hello
*looks into the drom with the light on*
hey u in here?
*walks to the closet and looks inside*
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
*the hidden door opens up, to show an elevator to a sub level below the dorm*
Hello welcome to my home base, agent 213. as we speak HQ is setting your own homebase below ur dorm. soon you will find your mission briefing in your base,
*walks hit the button and the elevator goes down and into a lab, they continue walking till they come to a tram*
please enter the tram and you will be taken to HQ for briefing and training, enjoy :)!
Member
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
*walks through the tram*
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
please no need to be frightened but of course the tram is a little fast.
*pushes the button to the tram*
*the tram flys off to the Hq some distance away*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.