First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Are there more girls than guys on CR?
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

-Turbo- wrote:

Cause of girlz on CR like Mypinkyrulz Lulz


What? O.0
6362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Ambiguity
Offline
Posted 4/7/09



Hmm,

At least, if they are that magical, they even could see it, when their pants ish raising and forms a large ''thing'' ;D


Yes that "tent" in the pants is magical. ;D
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09

Oh i see haha ;] cool cool, to each their own :]


yup yup ^^...i have a group for rping... its named super heroes academy <_<... xD.... kay... ive been playing too much on my pc
>w<... i got a nose bleeding T^T...
Posted 4/7/09

johdirockette wrote:




Hmm,

At least, if they are that magical, they even could see it, when their pants ish raising and forms a large ''thing'' ;D


Yes that "tent" in the pants is magical. ;D


Ohh, that's why, we as a boy have to wear pants, because something that magical, it's forbidden for girls to see it ;D
36210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

Cindy412 wrote:


Oh i see haha ;] cool cool, to each their own :]


yup yup ^^...i have a group for rping... its named super heroes academy <_<... xD.... kay... ive been playing too much on my pc
>w<... i got a nose bleeding T^T...


Oh that's cool haha, wha?! NOSE BLEED?! :O OMGSH GRAB THE ICE. GRAB THE TISSUESSS GOO ORUNNSSS
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09
probably the boys aren't just as active as girls...

they just come to CR and watch their naruto or bleach..then leave...

lol
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

spensaur wrote:


Cindy412 wrote:


Oh i see haha ;] cool cool, to each their own :]


yup yup ^^...i have a group for rping... its named super heroes academy <_<... xD.... kay... ive been playing too much on my pc
>w<... i got a nose bleeding T^T...


Oh that's cool haha, wha?! NOSE BLEED?! :O OMGSH GRAB THE ICE. GRAB THE TISSUESSS GOO ORUNNSSS


dont worry... xDD...... it happens when im tired or when its hot... or whatever... xDDD..... im better...... xD...... now im ok ^^..... xDD.....

60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09

-maRisse- wrote:

probably the boys aren't just as active as girls...

they just come to CR and watch their naruto or bleach..then leave...

lol


lol... this sound like an insult for some... xDD......... lol..

Posted 4/7/09

Cindy412 wrote:


-maRisse- wrote:

probably the boys aren't just as active as girls...

they just come to CR and watch their naruto or bleach..then leave...

lol


lol... this sound like an insult for some... xDD......... lol..



why would it be an insult??...

107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
The forums are boring.

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST SEASON 2 GOGO
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

Baka-Master wrote:


johdirockette wrote:




Hmm,

At least, if they are that magical, they even could see it, when their pants ish raising and forms a large ''thing'' ;D


Yes that "tent" in the pants is magical. ;D


Ohh, that's why, we as a boy have to wear pants, because something that magical, it's forbidden for girls to see it ;D


That's why i've always said the following:

60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

-maRisse- wrote:


Cindy412 wrote:


-maRisse- wrote:

probably the boys aren't just as active as girls...

they just come to CR and watch their naruto or bleach..then leave...

lol


lol... this sound like an insult for some... xDD......... lol..



why would it be an insult??...



lol.... well you r right... xDD.... just watching naruto and those things then leave... xDD

6362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Ambiguity
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

Baka-Master wrote:


johdirockette wrote:




Hmm,

At least, if they are that magical, they even could see it, when their pants ish raising and forms a large ''thing'' ;D


Yes that "tent" in the pants is magical. ;D


Ohh, that's why, we as a boy have to wear pants, because something that magical, it's forbidden for girls to see it ;D


Yes, thus the invention of briefs. ;D The magical drawers. LOL xD
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

Atomsk wrote:

The forums are boring.

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST SEASON 2 GOGO


ahhh when is it gonna come out? I'm dying to see it!
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

Atomsk wrote:

The forums are boring.

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST SEASON 2 GOGO


dude wth???

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.