First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you like the ending of Rumbling Hearts?
Posted 4/8/09
Do you like Takayuki and Mitsuki ending up together?
Posted 4/8/09
You're a fool -_-

thanks for the spoiler shit headed bitch.
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
hmms no comments , but its ok
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

karen_kagome wrote:


Next time please use the spoiler tags so you don't spoil the anime

OT: When I first saw them maybe but during the latter part, no.
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
I like the OVA's better.
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
Eh, not much can be said.

Its good that Takayuki and Mitsuki stayed together and Haruka moved on with her life etc.
2467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Outside, on top o...
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
Bleh, I saw the ending coming, I didn't particularly like it, it was okay.
104051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 4/8/09
people who dislike the ending with no cause is retarded...

if you do not like simply because you didn't like the characters or wanted the " main " couple to have a so called " happy " ending you fail -_-

this anime has a practical ending saying people can change in due time

wtf is with the aniem community -_- it is either they like ecchi, action, and comedy

I'm not saying those genres and theme are bad in a GOOD <-- (NOTE GOOD) A romance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pwns action ecchi and what ever you can think of. so in relations to the " overrated and underrated threads"

white album is underrated
25598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / `dunno
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
yup..
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/10/09

AnimeKami wrote:

people who dislike the ending with no cause is retarded...

if you do not like simply because you didn't like the characters or wanted the " main " couple to have a so called " happy " ending you fail -_-

this anime has a practical ending saying people can change in due time

wtf is with the aniem community -_- it is either they like ecchi, action, and comedy

I'm not saying those genres and theme are bad in a GOOD <-- (NOTE GOOD) A romance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pwns action ecchi and what ever you can think of. so in relations to the " overrated and underrated threads"

white album is underrated


104051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 4/9/09

karen_kagome wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

people who dislike the ending with no cause is retarded...

if you do not like simply because you didn't like the characters or wanted the " main " couple to have a so called " happy " ending you fail -_-

this anime has a practical ending saying people can change in due time

wtf is with the aniem community -_- it is either they like ecchi, action, and comedy

I'm not saying those genres and theme are bad in a GOOD <-- (NOTE GOOD) A romance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pwns action ecchi and what ever you can think of. so in relations to the " overrated and underrated threads"

white album is underrated


tell me what's wrong for asking for opinions of others?
and I didn't remember that I said that I hate the ending
and even there are persons who didn't like it, then they have reason for sure!(not retarded!)
you think negatively in this forum
I'm just asking how do they like it and I'm not forcing them to post I just want to know their reactions about it!
DON'T JUDGE THIS TOPIC JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR YOU REALLY DIDN'T LIKE ME
YOU'RE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT!



I don't even know you -_-

If I really wanted to judge "you" I would of quoted " you " don't assuming you're on top of the world just because you can make threads.

Also:

I Know that I did not say you hated the ending again assumptions -_-

No they *ARE* "retarded"

You're telling me that it is wrong for me to voice my opinion, in reverse that others can? -_-? what kind of BS is that?

So what?... congradulations you've just made an ass of yourself on the Internet. Good Job... >.>

If I didn't "JUDGE" this topic I wouldn't have an opinion now would I? If I had agreed with you then there would not have been an *opinion* like you'd asked for now is there? -_-

and

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT
1137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / england
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
i think it was a rubbish ending
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
i think it was a great ending -matsuki sufferd so much because of the guilt and i felt for her so much ,it's gd that huraka moved on though -the ending was nice ...
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US east coast
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
i don't think uhh i forget her name (u know the red head) yea i think she deserves better than takayuki
i don't like takayuki or mitsuki so they can be together w.e
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09

macphapie wrote:


karen_kagome wrote:


Next time please use the spoiler tags so you don't spoil the anime

OT: When I first saw them maybe but during the latter part, no.

Spoile C'mon thats called a ten youre old spoiler.
Its not a spoiler its been out for a long time and when somethings ben out for two years or a year everyone should know it.
So its okay to say something everyone knows espicially if its tittled "Do You like the ending of Rumbling Hearts".
Its kind of obvious some one would say the ending otherwise we wouldnt discuss it in this forum.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.