First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
[JDrama-2009] The Quiz Show 2
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Nanjing, China
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

meruko wrote:


lai122486 wrote:

I've never seen the first season. didn't even know about it. But from what I've seen, it's really good. Sho was perfect. He's the perfect MC. And Yoko gave me the chills. He was scary. And the ending for the first episode really made me want to watch the next. I actually like this than Matsujun's drama. Anyways, for those who wants to see it with subs, it's in youtube. Or go to Arashi.vox.com


I'm more interested in this than Smile too. I'm tired of human love storyies at the moment, and Jun is always in these stereotypical roles. Sho was pretty convincing, I can see a bit of Sho as caster in there too and it totally works in this role. I like mystery thrillers and this one lives up to the genre. I wonder if this is a remake of the the American film The Quiz Show.



*Bias* I would want to watch this if I do have a lot of free time. Since I love Sho, I really want to watch it even more.

I read that the ratings of 'The Quiz Show' is good...I think around 2nd... better ratings than Smile...(sorry Jun...)

Thank you again for the link...
Posted 4/29/09
Where's episode 2??
10873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / sabah
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Da-Cheese wrote:

Where's episode 2??


not available yet with eng sub..will post up the link later when its finish subbing...
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
The first episode of session 2 is really interesting. Now I'm interested in watching the first season while waiting for the second session's subs. So far I haven't found a site that has the complete drama with English subs. Has anyone found a site that has all the session one episode subs, or in the progress of subbing them. Best I've found is viikii, its up to 7 and it seems to be kind of abandoned? Also thanks for thread! The drama is more interesting than I thought it would be.
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09
where can i watch the first one?...
the first epi. of TQS2 is really good...cant wait....for epi 2
10873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / sabah
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

uniwithafi wrote:

The first episode of session 2 is really interesting. Now I'm interested in watching the first season while waiting for the second session's subs. So far I haven't found a site that has the complete drama with English subs. Has anyone found a site that has all the session one episode subs, or in the progress of subbing them. Best I've found is viikii, its up to 7 and it seems to be kind of abandoned? Also thanks for thread! The drama is more interesting than I thought it would be.


season 1 :
EP1-12 : http://www.dramacrazy.net/v/japanese-drama/the-quiz-show//
all ep of season1 its already upload on DC...njoy ur watching....
10873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / sabah
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

garcon wrote:

where can i watch the first one?...
the first epi. of TQS2 is really good...cant wait....for epi 2


season 1 :
EP1-12 : http://www.dramacrazy.net/v/japanese-drama/the-quiz-show//
all ep of season1 its already upload on DC...njoy ur watching.... .
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
thanks ungumuda!
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

ungumuda wrote:


uniwithafi wrote:

The first episode of session 2 is really interesting. Now I'm interested in watching the first season while waiting for the second session's subs. So far I haven't found a site that has the complete drama with English subs. Has anyone found a site that has all the session one episode subs, or in the progress of subbing them. Best I've found is viikii, its up to 7 and it seems to be kind of abandoned? Also thanks for thread! The drama is more interesting than I thought it would be.


season 1 :
EP1 : http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/the-quiz-show/the-quiz-show-episode-1/
other ep dramacrazy will upload later...


thank you
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

ungumuda wrote:


garcon wrote:

where can i watch the first one?...
the first epi. of TQS2 is really good...cant wait....for epi 2


season 1 :
EP1-12 : http://www.dramacrazy.net/v/japanese-drama/the-quiz-show//
all ep of season1 its already upload on DC...njoy ur watching.... .


Thankyouuuu~!
1292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
I just got done watching the first and second episode...its great. This is a really good drama that totally got me hooked. I am liking the guy that plays the mc
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
minami in 2nd episode i cnt wait :)

Sakurai Sho and Yokoyama ARE REALLY KAKOII IN DIS DRAMA

i like miki maya
and matsuura ayas just funny XD
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
i prefer quiz show season 2 to quiz show1. i think the new actors are really good! ( not saying that those before aren't) the overall effects, the suspense, and everything else, to me, is much better than quiz show one!
Posted 5/9/09
saw the 1st episode, very interesting. the dynamics between sho & yokoyama's characters is intriguing. definitely curious about what the real relationship is between the two.
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09
the 1st epi. was really entertaining...but the 2nd epi. defntlly--it so cool..cnt wait for epi3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.