First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Which type of body do girls like?
4204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

if he stops for 2 years he will probably get fat


fat?? why...he just needs to eat healthy........


with a big body he have to eat alot. And if he doesn't train he will get fat.
And if he eat alot of salad and stuff instead he will get very tired


so he's stuck like that forever??

Pshhh that sucks


haha no but it will take a very long and hard time to "go down"
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~Monterey~
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Hedbrant wrote:

A girl in my old school had a fetish for really pumped up guys.
Her boyfriend was this guy (who is 17 at this picture)



I've been out of shape for YEARS. Hmmm...maybe this guy can help me get some...uhh...I mean maybe he can help me get back in shape lol
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Hedbrant wrote:


tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

if he stops for 2 years he will probably get fat


fat?? why...he just needs to eat healthy........


with a big body he have to eat alot. And if he doesn't train he will get fat.
And if he eat alot of salad and stuff instead he will get very tired


so he's stuck like that forever??

Pshhh that sucks


haha no but it will take a very long and hard time to "go down"


Ehh...I don't understand this >.>
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

sakurafan4eva wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

slender. A little muscles but those big ones are just disgusting.

something like this, maybe?


Skin color doesn't matter. height should be 167-178 ish~


im nt being harsh or anything but wat kind of guy gets his belly button pierced


A really, really sexy one Lol, think it's hot!

1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~Monterey~
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

if he stops for 2 years he will probably get fat


fat?? why...he just needs to eat healthy........


with a big body he have to eat alot. And if he doesn't train he will get fat.
And if he eat alot of salad and stuff instead he will get very tired


so he's stuck like that forever??

Pshhh that sucks


haha no but it will take a very long and hard time to "go down"


Ehh...I don't understand this >.>


LOL...ROTFLOL...tiffxtiff55 from my experience in the past from powerlifting and certain performance enhancing substances - once you cease taking them - it will "GO DOWN very rapidly...lol

4204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Ehh...I don't understand this >.>



OK then if I say it like this:
If he suddenly stops training his body will get ugly. Even if he eats healthy.
So if he wants to get smaller muscles it will take a very long time with a very hard schedule.
So its easier to keep it the way it is.
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Hedbrant wrote:


tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Ehh...I don't understand this >.>



OK then if I say it like this:
If he suddenly stops training his body will get ugly. Even if he eats healthy.
So if he wants to get smaller muscles it will take a very long time with a very hard schedule.
So its easier to keep it the way it is.


Oh.

haha thx for explaining.
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Sweetie_666 wrote:


sakurafan4eva wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

slender. A little muscles but those big ones are just disgusting.

something like this, maybe?


Skin color doesn't matter. height should be 167-178 ish~


im nt being harsh or anything but wat kind of guy gets his belly button pierced


A really, really sexy one Lol, think it's hot!



Hellz yeah!
Mmm....XD
4204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

FastEddie_aka_Elvis wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Ehh...I don't understand this >.>



OK then if I say it like this:
If he suddenly stops training his body will get ugly. Even if he eats healthy.
So if he wants to get smaller muscles it will take a very long time with a very hard schedule.
So its easier to keep it the way it is.


LAUGHING OUT LOUD...ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING OUT LOUD...Hedbrant there is no need to conceal certain "truths" in the weightlifting game. If he wants smaller muscles while maintaining the same training and diet protocol - just taper off the dosages of Test and Anadrol-50...lol.



He's a natural
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~Monterey~
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Hedbrant wrote:


FastEddie_aka_Elvis wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Ehh...I don't understand this >.>



OK then if I say it like this:
If he suddenly stops training his body will get ugly. Even if he eats healthy.
So if he wants to get smaller muscles it will take a very long time with a very hard schedule.
So its easier to keep it the way it is.


LAUGHING OUT LOUD...ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING OUT LOUD...Hedbrant there is no need to conceal certain "truths" in the weightlifting game. If he wants smaller muscles while maintaining the same training and diet protocol - just taper off the dosages of Test and Anadrol-50...lol.



He's a natural


Whatever you say. Not trying to knock bodybuilders, but the STRONGEST guys in the gym are not that buffed. Some are slightly fat, and some look like skinny wimps. That's probably due to taking LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG breaks in between sets (5-10 min) as opposed to the1-2 min rest that bodybuilders take to flush the muscles and make them big. Taking a 3 month vacation in between sets of 3-4 reps does not build muscle size as opposed to short rest periods with sets of 12-15 - who cares? LMAO

4204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

FastEddie_aka_Elvis wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


FastEddie_aka_Elvis wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Ehh...I don't understand this >.>



OK then if I say it like this:
If he suddenly stops training his body will get ugly. Even if he eats healthy.
So if he wants to get smaller muscles it will take a very long time with a very hard schedule.
So its easier to keep it the way it is.


LAUGHING OUT LOUD...ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING OUT LOUD...Hedbrant there is no need to conceal certain "truths" in the weightlifting game. If he wants smaller muscles while maintaining the same training and diet protocol - just taper off the dosages of Test and Anadrol-50...lol.



He's a natural


Whatever you say. Not trying to knock bodybuilders, but the STRONGEST guys in the gym are not that buffed. Some are slightly fat, and some look like skinny wimps. That's probably due to taking LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG breaks in between sets (5-10 min) as opposed to the1-2 min rest that bodybuilders take to flush the muscles and make them big. Taking a 3 month vacation in between sets of 3-4 reps does not build muscle size as opposed to short rest periods with sets of 12-15 - who cares? LMAO



agree
The strongest usually have more body fat.

In any case I wouldn't wanna look like any of them.
Saw a pic just now. If I decided to start building muscle seriously, I wouldn't go beyond this:



1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~Monterey~
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Hedbrant wrote:


FastEddie_aka_Elvis wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


FastEddie_aka_Elvis wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


tiffxtiff55 wrote:


Ehh...I don't understand this >.>



OK then if I say it like this:
If he suddenly stops training his body will get ugly. Even if he eats healthy.
So if he wants to get smaller muscles it will take a very long time with a very hard schedule.
So its easier to keep it the way it is.


LAUGHING OUT LOUD...ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING OUT LOUD...Hedbrant there is no need to conceal certain "truths" in the weightlifting game. If he wants smaller muscles while maintaining the same training and diet protocol - just taper off the dosages of Test and Anadrol-50...lol.



He's a natural


Whatever you say. Not trying to knock bodybuilders, but the STRONGEST guys in the gym are not that buffed. Some are slightly fat, and some look like skinny wimps. That's probably due to taking LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG breaks in between sets (5-10 min) as opposed to the1-2 min rest that bodybuilders take to flush the muscles and make them big. Taking a 3 month vacation in between sets of 3-4 reps does not build muscle size as opposed to short rest periods with sets of 12-15 - who cares? LMAO



agree
The strongest usually have more body fat.

In any case I wouldn't wanna look like any of them.
Saw a pic just now. If I decided to start building muscle seriously, I wouldn't go beyond this:





Me too. I would like a little more on the chest, though...

1032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

FastEddie_aka_Elvis wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

A girl in my old school had a fetish for really pumped up guys.
Her boyfriend was this guy (who is 17 at this picture)



I've been out of shape for YEARS. Hmmm...maybe this guy can help me get some...uhh...I mean maybe he can help me get back in shape lol



WOAH!!!!!!!!!!
4204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

FastEddie_aka_Elvis wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

agree
The strongest usually have more body fat.

In any case I wouldn't wanna look like any of them.
Saw a pic just now. If I decided to start building muscle seriously, I wouldn't go beyond this:





Me too. I would like a little more on the chest, though...



Yes so it matches the arms better

Posted 4/29/09
Santa-waisted.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.