Post Reply Banners requests..
Creator
14889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 4/14/09
Banners requests....

Fill this out:

Text on the banners:
Decoration:
Pics:(put in spoiler):


Mods:
hot-school-girl
momoko-chii
azn_anko
teenytinytoe
Korenaga


Note to mods:
Member
2109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / look behing you nya
Offline
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/16/09
Text on the banners:
1.Welcome to my profile
2.About me
3.My CR family
4.Bye bye now...buddy me plizz
Decoration:make it cute plizz
Pics:(put in spoiler):


DONE hot-school-girl//Lina
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/16/09
Text on the banners:
1.Wanna know more about me
2.Bye bye..buddy me if you like
Decoration: umm make it cute
Pics:(put in spoiler):



Thank you in advance!!!!
DONE hot-school-girl//(Lina)
Member
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / look around for me
Offline
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/16/09
Umm i know i´m requesting a lot but i´m working on my profile..i hope i don´t bother you too much..

Text on the banners:
1.Welcome to my page
2.About me
3.My CR family and best friends
4.Goodbye now..come again
Decoration: well any
Pics:(put in spoiler):



Thank you really much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONE hot-school-girl//(Lina)
Moderator
2403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Try and find me !...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

cute_littel_neko wrote:

Text on the banners:
1.Welcome to my profile
2.About me
3.My CR family
4.Bye bye now...buddy me plizz
Decoration:make it cute plizz
Pics:(put in spoiler):


DONE hot-school-girl//Lina


here you go..hope you like it..
Moderator
2403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Try and find me !...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

Magical_Girl- wrote:

Text on the banners:
1.Wanna know more about me
2.Bye bye..buddy me if you like
Decoration: umm make it cute
Pics:(put in spoiler):



Thank you in advance!!!!
DONE hot-school-girl//(Lina)


here you go...
Moderator
2403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Try and find me !...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

sweet_neko wrote:

Umm i know i´m requesting a lot but i´m working on my profile..i hope i don´t bother you too much..

Text on the banners:
1.Welcome to my page
2.About me
3.My CR family and best friends
4.Goodbye now..come again
Decoration: well any
Pics:(put in spoiler):



Thank you really much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONE hot-school-girl//(Lina)


here you go....
You must be logged in to post.