First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Nobility
Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wHaT aRe YoU, sTa...
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

Alice_Malice wrote:


miko_sakura wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:


miko_sakura wrote:

i hav added 30 people is there room for another princess?


you acctulary have to invite 45 people in


ok ive noe invited 50 people ^_____^



kk i shall add u now


thnx ^____^
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

Alice_Malice wrote:





can I be a marchioness?
Posted 4/12/09

ryzella wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:





can I be a marchioness?

i will add once ypu have invited 30 people
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

Alice_Malice wrote:


ryzella wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:





can I be a marchioness?

i will add once ypu have invited 30 people

yeah I did, I finished inviting people before I applied, it's my buddies..
Posted 4/13/09

ryzella wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:


ryzella wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:





can I be a marchioness?

i will add once ypu have invited 30 people

yeah I did, I finished inviting people before I applied, it's my buddies..

i will add u now
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Alice_Malice wrote:


ryzella wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:


ryzella wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:





can I be a marchioness?

i will add once ypu have invited 30 people

yeah I did, I finished inviting people before I applied, it's my buddies..

i will add u now


thanks very much!!!
Member
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
Wath dose Lady-in-wating meen?
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

Wath dose Lady-in-wating meen?


its a female personal assistant to some one in the noblity
Member
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

killerandkain wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

Wath dose Lady-in-wating meen?


its a female personal assistant to some one in the noblity


Wath about the Maid of honor?
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

Wath dose Lady-in-wating meen?


its a female personal assistant to some one in the noblity


Wath about the Maid of honor?


she is the maid of the queen
Member
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/29/09
Can I be the Maid of honor?
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

Can I be the Maid of honor?


yes if you invite 15 people into the group
Member
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
Ok!I will do it!!
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

Ok!I will do it!!


ok i will add u when i log into my other account
Member
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

killerandkain wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

Can I be the Maid of honor?


yes if you invite 15 people into the group


I did it and this is if you don't belive me : Group invitations sent to 76 users! 11 users are already members or invited to this group.

Oh,and I'd rather be the Lady in wating,can I!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.