First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Nobility
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

Can I be the Maid of honor?


yes if you invite 15 people into the group


I did it and this is if you don't belive me : Group invitations sent to 76 users! 11 users are already members or invited to this group.

Oh,and I'd rather be the Lady in wating,can I!


yuppers i will add that when i log into my other account also lets rp
Member
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

killerandkain wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

Can I be the Maid of honor?


yes if you invite 15 people into the group


I did it and this is if you don't belive me : Group invitations sent to 76 users! 11 users are already members or invited to this group.

Oh,and I'd rather be the Lady in wating,can I!


yuppers i will add that when i log into my other account also lets rp


Yay!Sure!
Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
can i be prince?
ialready invite 82 people...^^
Member
4528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 马来西亚 ; Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
Username:-HikariSakura-
Name:Riyo
Title:Marchioness
No. of people invited:Group invitations sent to 88 users! 12 users are already members or invited to this group.(i juz copied wad i saw)
>w< ish 88 too much?
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

shiromanju wrote:

can i be prince?
ialready invite 82 people...^^


added!! =)


-HikariSakura- wrote:

Username:-HikariSakura-
Name:Riyo
Title:Marchioness
No. of people invited:Group invitations sent to 88 users! 12 users are already members or invited to this group.(i juz copied wad i saw)
>w< ish 88 too much?


added!! =) and nope, 88 people is not too much ^^
Posted 5/13/09

-HikariSakura- wrote:

Username:-HikariSakura-
Name:Riyo
Title:Marchioness
No. of people invited:Group invitations sent to 88 users! 12 users are already members or invited to this group.(i juz copied wad i saw)
>w< ish 88 too much?


you cant be cause ryella is the marchoniess
Posted 5/13/09

mayachanhehe wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

can i be prince?
ialready invite 82 people...^^


added!! =)


-HikariSakura- wrote:

Username:-HikariSakura-
Name:Riyo
Title:Marchioness
No. of people invited:Group invitations sent to 88 users! 12 users are already members or invited to this group.(i juz copied wad i saw)
>w< ish 88 too much?


added!! =) and nope, 88 people is not too much ^^


maya please cheeck on the main page if the postion is alreaady filled because ryella had the marchioness
Member
4528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 马来西亚 ; Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

Alice_Malice wrote:


-HikariSakura- wrote:

Username:-HikariSakura-
Name:Riyo
Title:Marchioness
No. of people invited:Group invitations sent to 88 users! 12 users are already members or invited to this group.(i juz copied wad i saw)
>w< ish 88 too much?


you cant be cause ryella is the marchoniess


then i'll be Marquise~
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

-HikariSakura- wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:


-HikariSakura- wrote:

Username:-HikariSakura-
Name:Riyo
Title:Marchioness
No. of people invited:Group invitations sent to 88 users! 12 users are already members or invited to this group.(i juz copied wad i saw)
>w< ish 88 too much?


you cant be cause ryella is the marchoniess


then i'll be Marquise~


i will add u now
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 5/14/09 , edited 5/14/09

Alice_Malice wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

can i be prince?
ialready invite 82 people...^^


added!! =)


-HikariSakura- wrote:

Username:-HikariSakura-
Name:Riyo
Title:Marchioness
No. of people invited:Group invitations sent to 88 users! 12 users are already members or invited to this group.(i juz copied wad i saw)
>w< ish 88 too much?


added!! =) and nope, 88 people is not too much ^^


maya please cheeck on the main page if the postion is alreaady filled because ryella had the marchioness


okay =) i'll do so ^^ sorry, my bad.... i didnt see it.... :p
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

mayachanhehe wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

can i be prince?
ialready invite 82 people...^^


added!! =)


-HikariSakura- wrote:

Username:-HikariSakura-
Name:Riyo
Title:Marchioness
No. of people invited:Group invitations sent to 88 users! 12 users are already members or invited to this group.(i juz copied wad i saw)
>w< ish 88 too much?


added!! =) and nope, 88 people is not too much ^^


maya please cheeck on the main page if the postion is alreaady filled because ryella had the marchioness


okay =) i'll do so ^^ sorry, my bad.... i didnt see it.... :p


its ok dont worry about it
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

killerandkain wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

can i be prince?
ialready invite 82 people...^^


added!! =)


-HikariSakura- wrote:

Username:-HikariSakura-
Name:Riyo
Title:Marchioness
No. of people invited:Group invitations sent to 88 users! 12 users are already members or invited to this group.(i juz copied wad i saw)
>w< ish 88 too much?


added!! =) and nope, 88 people is not too much ^^


maya please cheeck on the main page if the postion is alreaady filled because ryella had the marchioness


okay =) i'll do so ^^ sorry, my bad.... i didnt see it.... :p


its ok dont worry about it


okay =)
Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

mayachanhehe wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

can i be prince?
ialready invite 82 people...^^


added!! =)


-HikariSakura- wrote:

Username:-HikariSakura-
Name:Riyo
Title:Marchioness
No. of people invited:Group invitations sent to 88 users! 12 users are already members or invited to this group.(i juz copied wad i saw)
>w< ish 88 too much?


added!! =) and nope, 88 people is not too much ^^


thx a lot!!!
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

shiromanju wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

can i be prince?
ialready invite 82 people...^^


added!! =)


-HikariSakura- wrote:

Username:-HikariSakura-
Name:Riyo
Title:Marchioness
No. of people invited:Group invitations sent to 88 users! 12 users are already members or invited to this group.(i juz copied wad i saw)
>w< ish 88 too much?


added!! =) and nope, 88 people is not too much ^^


thx a lot!!!


you are welcome!! ^^
Posted 5/20/09 , edited 5/20/09
can i be in the Alice Alliance
and can i be dutchess ~ <3
i have invited 53 people :)
thankyou ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.