First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Gods and Goddess
Member
11487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Everywhere o-o I'...
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
I'm not sure I can be one since I'm a girl and girls are usually godesses not gods.
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

sakuraluna wrote:

Ummm, can I be a demonic god?


sure ^^ i'll add you now


sakuraluna wrote:

I'm not sure I can be one since I'm a girl and girls are usually godesses not gods.


not really, cause if you write demonic god as goddess, it sounds a little funny well.... not that much, but it doesnt seem fit ^^
Member
11487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Everywhere o-o I'...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
Oh, now I get it. Thanks! XD
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

sakuraluna wrote:

Oh, now I get it. Thanks! XD


you are welcome ^^
Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
can i be Queen of Goddess??
Posted 5/13/09

shiromanju wrote:

can i be Queen of Goddess??


im not sure
Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

Alice_Malice wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

can i be Queen of Goddess??


im not sure


why??
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

shiromanju wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

can i be Queen of Goddess??


im not sure


why??


because there isnt a queen of the goddess
Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

killerandkain wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

can i be Queen of Goddess??


im not sure


why??


because there isnt a queen of the goddess


ooo....
okay then..
let me think for a while...
i'll tell you later...
what goddess i want..
ok???
^^
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

shiromanju wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


Alice_Malice wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

can i be Queen of Goddess??


im not sure


why??


because there isnt a queen of the goddess


ooo....
okay then..
let me think for a while...
i'll tell you later...
what goddess i want..
ok???
^^


kkkk then
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.