First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply GRAPHICS HELP CENTER
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 5/24/09
this is a forum where you can get graphic making help from people,not just mods.if someone is asking on how to do something,anyone can reply

to request help fill this out:

what you want help on:
an example(if possible):
mod you want help from(optional):

you can ask for help on photoshop or gimp

12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
what you want help on: i wanna know how to make the pic fade away like yours =3
an example(if possible):
mod you want help from(optional): eggy_roll_1
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

chibi-ookami wrote:

what you want help on: i wanna know how to make the pic fade away like yours =3
an example(if possible):
mod you want help from(optional): eggy_roll_1


do you mean like the soft edges of the girl or do you mean how thes a another pic in the backround?
also,what photo editor do you use?
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

eggy_roll_1 wrote:


chibi-ookami wrote:

what you want help on: i wanna know how to make the pic fade away like yours =3
an example(if possible):
mod you want help from(optional): eggy_roll_1


do you mean like the soft edges of the girl or do you mean how thes a another pic in the backround?
also,what photo editor do you use?


i use photoshop CS4 and both of what you said
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 5/24/09


hope it helpss ;P
to make the soft edges you need to click on *refine edge* at the top bar when you finish using the magnetic lasso and then adjust the feathering

_____________________________________
_____________________________________


_____________________________________
_____________________________________


for the one in the backround you need to copy the image you scissored while it is selected
_____________________________________
_____________________________________



________________________________________
________________________________________


paste it on your avatar/banner and adjust the opacity. :O





12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

eggy_roll_1 wrote:


chibi-ookami wrote:


eggy_roll_1 wrote:


chibi-ookami wrote:

what you want help on: i wanna know how to make the pic fade away like yours =3
an example(if possible):
mod you want help from(optional): eggy_roll_1


do you mean like the soft edges of the girl or do you mean how thes a another pic in the backround?
also,what photo editor do you use?


i use photoshop CS4 and both of what you said


since i use a different editor it might be different but ive used photoshop before

for the layers in the bg you use the magnetic lasso tool to scissor the image.make sure that the edges are feathered to give a *faded look*when your done scissoring paste the pciture you scissored into where you want to paste and set the opacity to make it transparent

sorry if its kinda confusing. if i had photoshop i would put pictures so its easier


thanks!
Member
1414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you hehe
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
i kno how to but brushes and stuff but how do u but crop it while puttung pon a diffrent background??
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 7/2/09 , edited 7/2/09

-Me_Love_You- wrote:

i kno how to but brushes and stuff but how do u but crop it while puttung pon a diffrent background??

hmmm you mean like cutting out something from a picture?and then pasting it onto another backround?if yes then i can help you ^_^

and what photo editor do you use?
Member
1414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you hehe
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

eggy_roll_1 wrote:


-Me_Love_You- wrote:

i kno how to but brushes and stuff but how do u but crop it while puttung pon a diffrent background??

hmmm you mean like cutting out something from a picture?and then pasting it onto another backround?if yes then i can help you ^_^

and what photo editor do you use?


yes i use photoshop CS4 and gimp
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

-Me_Love_You- wrote:


eggy_roll_1 wrote:


-Me_Love_You- wrote:

i kno how to but brushes and stuff but how do u but crop it while puttung pon a diffrent background??

hmmm you mean like cutting out something from a picture?and then pasting it onto another backround?if yes then i can help you ^_^

and what photo editor do you use?


yes i use photoshop CS4 and gimp


lol same here O_O

how to do
for photoshop cs4:




So basically you(summary) just use the magnetic lasso to select a certain part of a picture and then you copy it onto another picture

Member
1414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you hehe
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

eggy_roll_1 wrote:


-Me_Love_You- wrote:


eggy_roll_1 wrote:


-Me_Love_You- wrote:

i kno how to but brushes and stuff but how do u but crop it while puttung pon a diffrent background??

hmmm you mean like cutting out something from a picture?and then pasting it onto another backround?if yes then i can help you ^_^

and what photo editor do you use?


yes i use photoshop CS4 and gimp


lol same here O_O

how to do
for photoshop cs4:




So basically you(summary) just use the magnetic lasso to select a certain part of a picture and then you copy it onto another picture



lol No way that so cool and thank you very much im trying to learn some stuff from youtube XP lol and i found some really kool stuff and thank you for the help XD
Member
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
what you want help on:how to find brushes and patterns becuz when i look for some brushes and patterns i cant find any website for photoshop CS4 so can you help me find some website to download some please and thank you
Creator
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 7/9/09 , edited 7/9/09

-Cutie wrote:

what you want help on:how to find brushes and patterns becuz when i look for some brushes and patterns i cant find any website for photoshop CS4 so can you help me find some website to download some please and thank you


You can get the brushes at these websites:
http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/applications/psbrushes/?order=9

http://www.brusheezy.com/brushes?cat=&psv=&sort=dl

http://celestial-star.net/brushes/page-2/
^The ones there are really pretty

brushes that i recommend
http://rabieshund.deviantart.com/art/Rabies-Star-Brushset-19527557

You can download patterns at these websites (^w^)/

http://www.brusheezy.com/patterns

http://www.deviantart.com/#catpath=resources/applications/patterns&order=9

All of these sites work for photoshop CS4,hope this helps

Member
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

eggy_roll_1 wrote:


-Cutie wrote:

what you want help on:how to find brushes and patterns becuz when i look for some brushes and patterns i cant find any website for photoshop CS4 so can you help me find some website to download some please and thank you


You can get the brushes at these websites:
http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/applications/psbrushes/?order=9

http://www.brusheezy.com/brushes?cat=&psv=&sort=dl

http://celestial-star.net/brushes/page-2/
^The ones there are really pretty

brushes that i recommend
http://rabieshund.deviantart.com/art/Rabies-Star-Brushset-19527557

You can download patterns at these websites (^w^)/

http://www.brusheezy.com/patterns

http://www.deviantart.com/#catpath=resources/applications/patterns&order=9

All of these sites work for photoshop CS4,hope this helps



thanks you very much
Member
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
i need help cuz when i download the brushes it wont show on the load brushes thingy i wish i could show you
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.