Post Reply New Season ♛REQUEST Render♛
Creator
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
Rules for your request

1. follow the form strictly. We are serious about this!
2. only one request is allowed at a time.
3. do not give us small and blurry pictures.
4. you CANNOT request for any specific designer mod.
5. remember to always respect the mods
6. pls. be patient with your request. We are trying our best to attend to all your requests.

____________________________________________

Request Form

username:
cropped or not:
resize(optional):
if yes, what specific size:
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):
____________________________________________
Another thing
Foll the requester. Pls. don't make request if you're not going to use it you're just wasting the mods time and effort. If you don't like something about our work tell us so that we can change them.
gfx shopper
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/11/09
Done ~ autumnfriday

username:IchigoGirl9876
cropped or not: If needed
resize(optional):No thank you
if yes, what specific size:
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):
Creator
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:

Done ~ autumnfriday

username:IchigoGirl9876
cropped or not: If needed
resize(optional):No thank you
if yes, what specific size:
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):


here you go..
gfx shopper
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 5/11/09


Thank you soo much!!
Creator
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:



Thank you soo much!! :)


you're welcome...^^
Posted 5/22/09
username: eckoredfreak93
cropped or not: no thank you
resize(optional): no thanks
if yes, what specific size:
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):
trial mod
7314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sιиgαρσяε愛は優しいです
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

ecko-eaterz wrote:

username: eckoredfreak93
cropped or not: no thank you
resize(optional): no thanks
if yes, what specific size:
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):


done SORRY for long wait^^


gfx shopper
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
username: eanne_au
cropped or not: no
resize(optional): no
if yes, what specific size:
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):
gfx shopper
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 8/22/09


username: -iHikaru
cropped or not: not
resize(optional): no
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):

Posted 9/1/09


Request Form

username: chibimoonx
cropped or not: yes please
resize(optional): no thanks
if yes, what specific size:
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

autumnfriday wrote:

Rules for your request

1. follow the form strictly. We are serious about this!
2. only one request is allowed at a time.
3. do not give us small and blurry pictures.
4. you CANNOT request for any specific designer mod.
5. remember to always respect the mods
6. pls. be patient with your request. We are trying our best to attend to all your requests.

____________________________________________

Request Form

username:
cropped or not:
resize(optional):
if yes, what specific size:
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):
____________________________________________
Another thing
Foll the requester. Pls. don't make request if you're not going to use it you're just wasting the mods time and effort. If you don't like something about our work tell us so that we can change them.


username: Otome-chan
cropped or not: No
resize(optional): no
if yes, what specific size:
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):
gfx shopper
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/09


username: AliceXOz
cropped or not: Not
resize(optional): No
if yes, what specific size:
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):



gfx shopper
11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ Anywhere with G...
Offline
Posted 5/15/10
username:yeenel
cropped or not: not
resize(optional): no
picture(don't give low quality pic. and put in spoiler):

You must be logged in to post.