Drawing Contest [manga colouring]
Posted 4/10/09

Drawing Contest [Manga Colouring]

this Drawing Contest for manga colouring

U can use colour pencil or photoshop whatever software to colour ur draw

Rules Is Simple!
No Steal Or Copy Other Words! If U Broke The Rules, I will reject u!!!! I hate Copycats!

For Safety, Please Sign Or Type Ur Name On Ur Draw...

There will hav 3 winner
the winner will be show on group profile Or edit to avatar~

DeadLine? Just Go 2 our profile there, then u will see it...
Let's Start~
Good Luck!
Artist
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/19/09
here:
AWESOME Art Teacher! xD
1753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/27/09
ill just edit my previous post and uh...post my work XD...

44139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
Im gonna try to get something in for this. Maybe by tonight but probably tomorrow. I will be busy this afternoon! Everyone's looks really good though.
44139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
Ok, finally done! Here is mine!

Posted 4/30/09
I'm on school now, so I haven't got the picture I want to send on this computer. But when I get home I
will send it as soon as possible! >=3
44139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

Miou-chan wrote:

I'm on school now, so I haven't got the picture I want to send on this computer. But when I get home I
will send it as soon as possible! >=3


Can't wait to see!
Posted 4/30/09
Minna, great job..^^
Artist
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / computer o_o
Offline
Posted 4/30/09 , edited 4/30/09
lols this is a random pic i drew and colored =P sucks XDD

44139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
I think I might have misunderstood this one. I thought we were suppose to color a manga scan..lol. Sorry about that. If it wasnt the right thing just toss mine out..
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09
Here it is~! The guy on this drawing is one of the many characters in my stories!
I'm working on a new drawing already so I hope it will turn out well~! ^__^

Ow and the first letters of my first and last name are on the bottom of the drawing on the right.
44139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

Miou-chan wrote:

Here it is~! The guy on this drawing is one of the many characters in my stories!
I'm working on a new drawing already so I hope it will turn out well~! ^__^

Ow and the first letters of my first and last name are on the bottom of the drawing on the right.


Oh wow! What an awesome pic! I really like the coloring as well. Nice work!
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09

Mysticmom2 wrote:


Miou-chan wrote:

Here it is~! The guy on this drawing is one of the many characters in my stories!
I'm working on a new drawing already so I hope it will turn out well~! ^__^

Ow and the first letters of my first and last name are on the bottom of the drawing on the right.


Oh wow! What an awesome pic! I really like the coloring as well. Nice work!


WOW!!!
44139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

Mysticmom2 wrote:


Miou-chan wrote:

Here it is~! The guy on this drawing is one of the many characters in my stories!
I'm working on a new drawing already so I hope it will turn out well~! ^__^

Ow and the first letters of my first and last name are on the bottom of the drawing on the right.


Oh wow! What an awesome pic! I really like the coloring as well. Nice work!


Just curious, what did you color this with?
44139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
Good luck to everyone!
You must be logged in to post.