First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
how much of the opposite sex should you be?
Posted 12/22/07

skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

damn it I'll act like a girl all I want my parents split up when I was young and I've grown up with a house full of women I can't help it sometimes


I pity you. Be a man.


i find it sad you feel that way

tell me what does being a "man" mean to you you're not anymore of a man then me


I'm not girly. That's all I'm saying. Man up and act like a man. That's why there's two genders, so that we act accordingly.


I'm asking you what your perception of a "man" is, I don't act any less of a man then you is what I'm saying, I refuse to act like "society's perception of a man" because i'll be fake and not true to myself, + everybody and their father's act like a man have some self-identity and stop being like everybody else
13298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
however much you want to?
Posted 12/22/07
i had to make it clear it my profile that im a girl. does that tell you anything?
Posted 12/22/07

J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

damn it I'll act like a girl all I want my parents split up when I was young and I've grown up with a house full of women I can't help it sometimes


I pity you. Be a man.


i find it sad you feel that way

tell me what does being a "man" mean to you you're not anymore of a man then me


I'm not girly. That's all I'm saying. Man up and act like a man. That's why there's two genders, so that we act accordingly.


I'm asking you what your perception of a "man" is, I don't act any less of a man then you is what I'm saying, I refuse to act like "society's perception of a man" because i'll be fake and not true to myself, + everybody and their father's act like a man have some self-identity and stop being like everybody else


Who says I act like everyone else? I'm mean as fuck and from what I gather, most are nice. Being a man is inexplainable. But it is different from being a girl. All men have a different act since there are different things that make a man a man. But womanhood and manhood are too different to be mixed. Don't act like a girl. Act like a man should: Do some good hard manual labor once in awhile, build something, whatever...Just do something one of them good ol' boys would do.
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
I think you shouldn't feel like you have to act a certain way because of what sex you are. That's just stupid.
1833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Suna,with Gaara,a...
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
People should be however they want to be
I don't really care if a guy is feminine
Or a girl is a Tomboy
356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
I suppose it's OK to do whatever you want.

But I know I don't like girls unless they act like girls.
It's awesome if they like football, and can drink beer - but if they don't act femininely then I can't like them at all.

As for guys... I mean, I love fashion and wear nothing but Energie, Diesel, Lucky, Armani, A/X, Guess and the like but I still act masculine.

I feel like men will be men and boys will try to act like men.
1356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
in society these days, it's better for a girl behaving more like a guy than a guy behaving like a guy.

guys should be sensitive and be able to look nice.
girls shouldn't be afriad of everything and only care about looks.
Posted 12/22/07

skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

damn it I'll act like a girl all I want my parents split up when I was young and I've grown up with a house full of women I can't help it sometimes


I pity you. Be a man.


i find it sad you feel that way

tell me what does being a "man" mean to you you're not anymore of a man then me


I'm not girly. That's all I'm saying. Man up and act like a man. That's why there's two genders, so that we act accordingly.


I'm asking you what your perception of a "man" is, I don't act any less of a man then you is what I'm saying, I refuse to act like "society's perception of a man" because i'll be fake and not true to myself, + everybody and their father's act like a man have some self-identity and stop being like everybody else


Who says I act like everyone else? I'm mean as fuck and from what I gather, most are nice. Being a man is inexplainable. But it is different from being a girl. All men have a different act since there are different things that make a man a man. But womanhood and manhood are too different to be mixed. Don't act like a girl. Act like a man should: Do some good hard manual labor once in awhile, build something, whatever...Just do something one of them good ol' boys would do.


rofl.. you just proved my "society's perception on a man" statement, i doubt you know the meaning of manhood. The reason is that society has conditioned mankind, to one degree or another, to think that men should be a certain way and this conditioning is wrong. Many men who think they are “manly” are simply arrogant, obviously your perception on the whole thing differs then mine, I live life happily and I wouldn't change my ways, sorry for not growing up with a masculine figure in my life were not all as fortunate as you
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
Lol I fail to see any reason at all to act like the opposite sex. It is wrong and immoral behavior.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

damn it I'll act like a girl all I want my parents split up when I was young and I've grown up with a house full of women I can't help it sometimes


I pity you. Be a man.


i find it sad you feel that way

tell me what does being a "man" mean to you you're not anymore of a man then me


I'm not girly. That's all I'm saying. Man up and act like a man. That's why there's two genders, so that we act accordingly.


I'm asking you what your perception of a "man" is, I don't act any less of a man then you is what I'm saying, I refuse to act like "society's perception of a man" because i'll be fake and not true to myself, + everybody and their father's act like a man have some self-identity and stop being like everybody else


Who says I act like everyone else? I'm mean as fuck and from what I gather, most are nice. Being a man is inexplainable. But it is different from being a girl. All men have a different act since there are different things that make a man a man. But womanhood and manhood are too different to be mixed. Don't act like a girl. Act like a man should: Do some good hard manual labor once in awhile, build something, whatever...Just do something one of them good ol' boys would do.


Amen brotha
Posted 12/22/07
^Amen Drizza.


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

damn it I'll act like a girl all I want my parents split up when I was young and I've grown up with a house full of women I can't help it sometimes


I pity you. Be a man.


i find it sad you feel that way

tell me what does being a "man" mean to you you're not anymore of a man then me


I'm not girly. That's all I'm saying. Man up and act like a man. That's why there's two genders, so that we act accordingly.


I'm asking you what your perception of a "man" is, I don't act any less of a man then you is what I'm saying, I refuse to act like "society's perception of a man" because i'll be fake and not true to myself, + everybody and their father's act like a man have some self-identity and stop being like everybody else


Who says I act like everyone else? I'm mean as fuck and from what I gather, most are nice. Being a man is inexplainable. But it is different from being a girl. All men have a different act since there are different things that make a man a man. But womanhood and manhood are too different to be mixed. Don't act like a girl. Act like a man should: Do some good hard manual labor once in awhile, build something, whatever...Just do something one of them good ol' boys would do.


rofl.. you just proved my "society's perception on a man" statement, i doubt you know the meaning of manhood. The reason is that society has conditioned mankind, to one degree or another, to think that men should be a certain way and this conditioning is wrong. Many men who think they are “manly” are simply arrogant, obviously your perception on the whole thing differs then mine, I live life happily and I wouldn't change my ways, sorry for not growing up with a masculine figure in my life were not all as fortunate as you


Who said I had a masculine figure in all my life. You assume such things yet I've spoken no word of them. My perception of manhood is working hard with manual labor, study, work and general labor and being pleased with the outcome. Work builds fortitude so men should be tough. That's the way it work in my opinion. Every man should have trials. You ought to prove yourself a man. Society's perception of being a man is being able to fuck and drink and being 18. None of that makes you a man in my opinion.

In fact, a man can take care of a wife and child, not just have sex. A man can drink but in a safe manner. A man can be any age from 10 to death. Some people man up fast. But being a legal adult does not make you a man. All it means is you can vote and smoke. To be a man, you should be smart enough to know things. And men do not act like women. Women have their own rites but men do not share them. It takes a man to be a man, not a woman. Not to put women down, women (grown girls) are just as good as men but different. It's inexplicable. When you become a man, you know that you are and what brought you there. End of story.
Posted 12/22/07

drizza wrote:

Lol I fail to see any reason at all to act like the opposite sex. It is wrong and immoral behavior.


you are entitled to your own opinion, again every1 is raised by different morals, must be nice to have daddy when you grew up isn't it?
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

J0hNNy2 wrote:


drizza wrote:

Lol I fail to see any reason at all to act like the opposite sex. It is wrong and immoral behavior.


you are entitled to your own opinion, again every1 is raised by different morals, must be nice to have daddy when you grew up isn't it?


I see your point and I cant argue with that. But there are lots of men without dads who grow up masculine. My father is a prime example he doesnt got a lick of feminise in him. Most of my friends are the exact same. A mother cant raise a man to be a man but she can sure put her foot in when he is acting like a sissy.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
I'll eat sloppily whenever I want dammit.
I wish people wopuld stop using stereotypes to identify groups of people
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.