First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
how much of the opposite sex should you be?
Posted 12/22/07

skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

damn it I'll act like a girl all I want my parents split up when I was young and I've grown up with a house full of women I can't help it sometimes


I pity you. Be a man.


i find it sad you feel that way

tell me what does being a "man" mean to you you're not anymore of a man then me


I'm not girly. That's all I'm saying. Man up and act like a man. That's why there's two genders, so that we act accordingly.


I'm asking you what your perception of a "man" is, I don't act any less of a man then you is what I'm saying, I refuse to act like "society's perception of a man" because i'll be fake and not true to myself, + everybody and their father's act like a man have some self-identity and stop being like everybody else


Who says I act like everyone else? I'm mean as fuck and from what I gather, most are nice. Being a man is inexplainable. But it is different from being a girl. All men have a different act since there are different things that make a man a man. But womanhood and manhood are too different to be mixed. Don't act like a girl. Act like a man should: Do some good hard manual labor once in awhile, build something, whatever...Just do something one of them good ol' boys would do.


rofl.. you just proved my "society's perception on a man" statement, i doubt you know the meaning of manhood. The reason is that society has conditioned mankind, to one degree or another, to think that men should be a certain way and this conditioning is wrong. Many men who think they are “manly” are simply arrogant, obviously your perception on the whole thing differs then mine, I live life happily and I wouldn't change my ways, sorry for not growing up with a masculine figure in my life were not all as fortunate as you


Who said I had a masculine figure in all my life. You assume such things yet I've spoken no word of them. My perception of manhood is working hard with manual labor, study, work and general labor and being pleased with the outcome. Work builds fortitude so men should be tough. That's the way it work in my opinion. Every man should have trials. You ought to prove yourself a man. Society's perception of being a man is being able to fuck and drink and being 18. None of that makes you a man in my opinion.


and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?
Posted 12/22/07

J0hNNy2 wrote:

and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?


Don't act like a woman. It's unbecoming. It is not for men, as I said in my previous edited post.

No woman can raise a boy into a man. It takes work from a father somewhat but ultimately, it depends on the boy to become a man. It's not up to me or anyone to tell you if you were raised poorly but we can tell you your actions don't imply that you've fully grown into a man. Boys pretend and dress up. Men do not.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?


Don't act like a woman. It's unbecoming. It is not for men, as I said in my previous edited post.


I find it funny what people consider acting like a woman or man
Posted 12/22/07

drizza wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


drizza wrote:

Lol I fail to see any reason at all to act like the opposite sex. It is wrong and immoral behavior.


you are entitled to your own opinion, again every1 is raised by different morals, must be nice to have daddy when you grew up isn't it?


I see your point and I cant argue with that. But there are lots of men without dads who grow up masculine. My father is a prime example he doesnt got a lick of feminise in him. Most of my friends are the exact same. A mother cant raise a man to be a man but she can sure put her foot in when he is acting like a sissy.


their masculinity can come from other figures, brothers/uncles even a friend. I'm masculine most of my time, i don't handle my problems like women, i don't cry like a bitch, I handle my shit like a man is suppose to but having that little speck of feminism doesn't make me any less of a man then anybody else
Posted 12/22/07

artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?


Don't act like a woman. It's unbecoming. It is not for men, as I said in my previous edited post.


I find it funny what people consider acting like a woman or man


There are two seperate genders for two reasons: Reproduction and the need for difference. Men must act differently from women. They are not the same. They are equal but different.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?


Don't act like a woman. It's unbecoming. It is not for men, as I said in my previous edited post.


I find it funny what people consider acting like a woman or man


There are two seperate genders for two reasons: Reproduction and the need for difference. Men must act differently from women. They are not the same. They are equal but different.


true but in today's world is that necessary?
Posted 12/22/07

artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?


Don't act like a woman. It's unbecoming. It is not for men, as I said in my previous edited post.


I find it funny what people consider acting like a woman or man


There are two seperate genders for two reasons: Reproduction and the need for difference. Men must act differently from women. They are not the same. They are equal but different.


true but in today's world is that necessary?


Yes. Always. I don't care how warped society gets. There is always a need for masulinity and feminity and seperation of the two. They have different effects that must be kept seperate. We need it ever more in this era as more and more men become soft and feminine.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?


Don't act like a woman. It's unbecoming. It is not for men, as I said in my previous edited post.


I find it funny what people consider acting like a woman or man


There are two seperate genders for two reasons: Reproduction and the need for difference. Men must act differently from women. They are not the same. They are equal but different.


true but in today's world is that necessary?


Yes. Always. I don't care how warped society gets. There is always a need for masulinity and feminity and seperation of the two. They have different effects that must be kept seperate. We need it ever more in this era as more and more men become soft and feminine.


but what,if any difference does it make and what exact changes are you referring to?
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?


Don't act like a woman. It's unbecoming. It is not for men, as I said in my previous edited post.

No woman can raise a boy into a man. It takes work from a father somewhat but ultimately, it depends on the boy to become a man. It's not up to me or anyone to tell you if you were raised poorly but we can tell you your actions don't imply that you've fully grown into a man. Boys pretend and dress up. Men do not.


That was a powerfull point.
Posted 12/22/07
^Thank you Drizza. Have you anything to add to it?


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?


Don't act like a woman. It's unbecoming. It is not for men, as I said in my previous edited post.


I find it funny what people consider acting like a woman or man


There are two seperate genders for two reasons: Reproduction and the need for difference. Men must act differently from women. They are not the same. They are equal but different.


true but in today's world is that necessary?


Yes. Always. I don't care how warped society gets. There is always a need for masulinity and feminity and seperation of the two. They have different effects that must be kept seperate. We need it ever more in this era as more and more men become soft and feminine.


but what,if any difference does it make and what exact changes are you referring to?


I'm a man, not a girl. I can't tell you what womanhood and feminity consists of but masculinity is the only thing that can make a man a man. We can't have these candy-assed nancy-boys running around because that would undermine the very basic nature of men to be tough and great and manly.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?


Don't act like a woman. It's unbecoming. It is not for men, as I said in my previous edited post.


I find it funny what people consider acting like a woman or man


There are two seperate genders for two reasons: Reproduction and the need for difference. Men must act differently from women. They are not the same. They are equal but different.


true but in today's world is that necessary?


Yes. Always. I don't care how warped society gets. There is always a need for masulinity and feminity and seperation of the two. They have different effects that must be kept seperate. We need it ever more in this era as more and more men become soft and feminine.


but what,if any difference does it make and what exact changes are you referring to?


I'm a man, not a girl. I can't tell you what womanhood and feminity consists of but masculinity is the only thing that can make a man a man. We can't have these candy-assed nancy-boys running around because that would undermine the very basic nature of men to be tough and great and manly.


you're still not clear enough, but I'll take your word for it
Posted 12/22/07

artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?


Don't act like a woman. It's unbecoming. It is not for men, as I said in my previous edited post.


I find it funny what people consider acting like a woman or man


There are two seperate genders for two reasons: Reproduction and the need for difference. Men must act differently from women. They are not the same. They are equal but different.


true but in today's world is that necessary?


Yes. Always. I don't care how warped society gets. There is always a need for masulinity and feminity and seperation of the two. They have different effects that must be kept seperate. We need it ever more in this era as more and more men become soft and feminine.


but what,if any difference does it make and what exact changes are you referring to?


I'm a man, not a girl. I can't tell you what womanhood and feminity consists of but masculinity is the only thing that can make a man a man. We can't have these candy-assed nancy-boys running around because that would undermine the very basic nature of men to be tough and great and manly.


you're still not clear enough, but I'll take your word for it


I can't be very clear. Manhood and womanhood are difficult to explain philisophocally. I'm still trying to discover all the things that make a man a man. I haven't found them all but I'm close. However, you know when you're a man. It sort of comes to you, like it came to me.
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
THAT'S LONG!^!^!

Being a girl....I'd stick with Visual Kei and the "PIMP" I am.....at least I think....
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

and what you assume I don't do that, just cause i occasionally act like a woman? aren't we both making assumptions then?


Don't act like a woman. It's unbecoming. It is not for men, as I said in my previous edited post.


I find it funny what people consider acting like a woman or man


There are two seperate genders for two reasons: Reproduction and the need for difference. Men must act differently from women. They are not the same. They are equal but different.


true but in today's world is that necessary?


Yes. Always. I don't care how warped society gets. There is always a need for masulinity and feminity and seperation of the two. They have different effects that must be kept seperate. We need it ever more in this era as more and more men become soft and feminine.


but what,if any difference does it make and what exact changes are you referring to?


I'm a man, not a girl. I can't tell you what womanhood and feminity consists of but masculinity is the only thing that can make a man a man. We can't have these candy-assed nancy-boys running around because that would undermine the very basic nature of men to be tough and great and manly.


you're still not clear enough, but I'll take your word for it


I can't be very clear. Manhood and womanhood are difficult to explain philisophocally. I'm still trying to discover all the things that make a man a man. I haven't found them all but I'm close. However, you know when you're a man. It sort of comes to you, like it came to me.


that's good enough for me. The reason why I brought this up is because sometimes the line between masculinity and feminimity can be very gray.
Posted 12/22/07
hah interesting, i'm fine with the way i am you don't have to like that, i feel no need to change myself in any way, my interest are dance and it motivates i ain't pretending to be somebody im not just cause some random person who has no idea who i am and thinks im not a man. I've always been portrayed as feminine for my desires and interests but shit i ain't giving up what I love to do to be some cookie cutter image, maybe i'm completely missing your point but i've already stopped giving a shit arguing bout it is trivial
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.