First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Kdrama and Jdorama soon on GMA Philippines
7269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / south east asia..^^
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

amethyst014 wrote:

gud 4 them..
im not KAPUSO..
im KAPAMILYA!!
<33


mE 2...:sweatingbullets:
well..at least ABS got boys before flowers...they don't really show jdoramas much..
their more of kdrama and tdrama...^^
50080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Calgary, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

animefanatic1995 wrote:


amethyst014 wrote:

gud 4 them..
im not KAPUSO..
im KAPAMILYA!!
<33


mE 2...:sweatingbullets:
well..at least ABS got boys before flowers...they don't really show jdoramas much..
their more of kdrama and tdrama...^^


lmao..
iknow coz' BBF is a gud drama though.
iknow, but i love Tdrama and Jdrama more..
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
i think jdorama is really cool.. im starting to like it. good for ama i hope they can show it all....
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / iloilo, philippines
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
can't wait to see all of these heheeheh
especially 1 liter of tears..:D
Posted 4/15/09

xootwisted wrote:


totally_0bsessed wrote:

Yes please!
bring justice to Mukyaa~! Gyaboo~! Kon kon! Akira Shock! Nobuta Power Chuunyuu~! Bye- Bicycle! and Hallelujah Chance!
Anyway I saw Prodai's cm and I heard Yamapi's own voice saying "Hallelujah Chance" Apparently Im not the only one who heard it...
people on lj heard it too... looks like they retained it... *crosses fingers*


yah, i heard it too
when he said that with his own voice i squealed a lot XDD

BTW PEOPLE, who hates GMA`s dubbing ..
the dubbers for the asian dramas here in the philippines
( are being payed-of course /bale parang ni-re-rent sila mag-dub,so)
SO SOME DUBBERS OF ABS-CBN AND GMA WERE THE SAME
(try to familiarize nga)
AND GMA DUBBERS WERE IMPROVING!
(may pagkakaiba lang sa ginagamit siguro nila for dubbing,because i notice it myself)
so why hate? they`re just doing their job
( kayo nalang kaya mag-dub? kaya niyo kaya? baka mas panget pa boses niyo,sorry not trying to be rude,
i don`t hate abs,i don`t hate gma --well,pareho naman sila nag-gagayahan,HAHA)

-there`s something on GMA that ABS cannot do (they`re both the same)

AND I KNOW,I`M SURE, EVEN IF OTHERS DON`T LIKE
THEIR DUBBING, YOU CAN`T HELP BUT STILL WATCH :P

HAHA,TRUE ,AIGHT?

NOW,HOW CAN YOU RESIST
YAMAPI? RYO? TAMAKI? KAME? xDD
(god,i miss yamapi!)

anyway, yes 1 litre of tears will be airing on the time slot of FATED TO LOVE YOU (i love DYLAN! haha)
have you seen the cm of it with the other kdoramas that will also air soon?
they played "i knew i loved you" for it`s bg music
those asian dramas are for weeknights

and jdoramas like:
NOBUTA WO PRODUCE
PROPOSAL DAISAKUSEN (they used the english title "OPERATION LOVE")
and NODAME CANTABILE
are for afternoons ( hope they won`t cut some scenes,i`ll try to e-mail them,haha)



i totally agree with you
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
waiting for isang litrong luha...
169462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
good choice
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

mylove143 wrote:


xootwisted wrote:


totally_0bsessed wrote:

Yes please!
bring justice to Mukyaa~! Gyaboo~! Kon kon! Akira Shock! Nobuta Power Chuunyuu~! Bye- Bicycle! and Hallelujah Chance!
Anyway I saw Prodai's cm and I heard Yamapi's own voice saying "Hallelujah Chance" Apparently Im not the only one who heard it...
people on lj heard it too... looks like they retained it... *crosses fingers*


yah, i heard it too
when he said that with his own voice i squealed a lot XDD

BTW PEOPLE, who hates GMA`s dubbing ..
the dubbers for the asian dramas here in the philippines
( are being payed-of course /bale parang ni-re-rent sila mag-dub,so)
SO SOME DUBBERS OF ABS-CBN AND GMA WERE THE SAME
(try to familiarize nga)
AND GMA DUBBERS WERE IMPROVING!
(may pagkakaiba lang sa ginagamit siguro nila for dubbing,because i notice it myself)
so why hate? they`re just doing their job
( kayo nalang kaya mag-dub? kaya niyo kaya? baka mas panget pa boses niyo,sorry not trying to be rude,
i don`t hate abs,i don`t hate gma --well,pareho naman sila nag-gagayahan,HAHA)

-there`s something on GMA that ABS cannot do (they`re both the same)

AND I KNOW,I`M SURE, EVEN IF OTHERS DON`T LIKE
THEIR DUBBING, YOU CAN`T HELP BUT STILL WATCH :P

HAHA,TRUE ,AIGHT?

NOW,HOW CAN YOU RESIST
YAMAPI? RYO? TAMAKI? KAME? xDD
(god,i miss yamapi!)

anyway, yes 1 litre of tears will be airing on the time slot of FATED TO LOVE YOU (i love DYLAN! haha)
have you seen the cm of it with the other kdoramas that will also air soon?
they played "i knew i loved you" for it`s bg music
those asian dramas are for weeknights

and jdoramas like:
NOBUTA WO PRODUCE
PROPOSAL DAISAKUSEN (they used the english title "OPERATION LOVE")
and NODAME CANTABILE
are for afternoons ( hope they won`t cut some scenes,i`ll try to e-mail them,haha)



i totally agree with you :D


thanks, it`s true right? haha.
i`m happy that you agreed with me ..
Posted 4/15/09

xootwisted wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


xootwisted wrote:


totally_0bsessed wrote:

Yes please!
bring justice to Mukyaa~! Gyaboo~! Kon kon! Akira Shock! Nobuta Power Chuunyuu~! Bye- Bicycle! and Hallelujah Chance!
Anyway I saw Prodai's cm and I heard Yamapi's own voice saying "Hallelujah Chance" Apparently Im not the only one who heard it...
people on lj heard it too... looks like they retained it... *crosses fingers*


yah, i heard it too
when he said that with his own voice i squealed a lot XDD

BTW PEOPLE, who hates GMA`s dubbing ..
the dubbers for the asian dramas here in the philippines
( are being payed-of course /bale parang ni-re-rent sila mag-dub,so)
SO SOME DUBBERS OF ABS-CBN AND GMA WERE THE SAME
(try to familiarize nga)
AND GMA DUBBERS WERE IMPROVING!
(may pagkakaiba lang sa ginagamit siguro nila for dubbing,because i notice it myself)
so why hate? they`re just doing their job
( kayo nalang kaya mag-dub? kaya niyo kaya? baka mas panget pa boses niyo,sorry not trying to be rude,
i don`t hate abs,i don`t hate gma --well,pareho naman sila nag-gagayahan,HAHA)

-there`s something on GMA that ABS cannot do (they`re both the same)

AND I KNOW,I`M SURE, EVEN IF OTHERS DON`T LIKE
THEIR DUBBING, YOU CAN`T HELP BUT STILL WATCH :P

HAHA,TRUE ,AIGHT?

NOW,HOW CAN YOU RESIST
YAMAPI? RYO? TAMAKI? KAME? xDD
(god,i miss yamapi!)

anyway, yes 1 litre of tears will be airing on the time slot of FATED TO LOVE YOU (i love DYLAN! haha)
have you seen the cm of it with the other kdoramas that will also air soon?
they played "i knew i loved you" for it`s bg music
those asian dramas are for weeknights

and jdoramas like:
NOBUTA WO PRODUCE
PROPOSAL DAISAKUSEN (they used the english title "OPERATION LOVE")
and NODAME CANTABILE
are for afternoons ( hope they won`t cut some scenes,i`ll try to e-mail them,haha)



i totally agree with you :D


thanks, it`s true right? haha.
i`m happy that you agreed with me ..


I think some people need to grow up ....

Only in the Philippines that even the companies fans argue..
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sendai Miyagi Japan
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
I hope they would show a lot of jdoramas
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
^ yeah, and it sucks big time!
i don`t get it why they have to argue about what the 2 networks got or whatever!
and i`m so sick of it!
people who act like that are definitely immature
(pinapalaki lang ang gulo kahit hindi naman kailangan)
412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / mars
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.