First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[Classes] La Corda d'Oro Classes!
La Corda d'Oro Artist Lover
39493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/16/09

✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫
[Classes] Classes!

~*La Corda d'Oro Classes*~
✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫

There are 8 sections for the classes. You can apply for two classes.
Piano, Violin, Cello, Viola, Flute, Trumpet, and Clarnet. Regular Class are also available to those who aren't roleplaying anyone.

-NOTE: ONLY PUT THE ROLEPLAY CHARACTER YOU ARE ACTUALLY ROLEPLAYING!
-NOTE: Made-up characters can choose Piano,Violin,Cello,Viola,Flute,Trumpet,Clarnet, AND Regular Classes!

-NOTE: We will soon have roleplaying!
✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫

To apply to be in the Piano, Violin, Cello, and Viola class, please fill out this forum:

Username:
Name:
Roleplaying:
Class:


✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫

To apply to be in the Flute, Trumpet, and Clarnet class, please fill in this forum:

Username:
Name:
Roleplaying:
Class:


✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫

To apply to be in the Regular Class, please fill out this forum:

Username:
Name:
Class:[/purple

Please and thank-you.
DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST!


✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫ ✿ ♫
La Corda d'Oro Artist Lover
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/11/09
Username: PurpleSkye
Name: Ana
Roleplaying: Tsukimori Len
Class: Violin (I honestly can't imagine Len play any other instrument)

Suggestion: Shouldn't there also be Regular Lessons? Since Seiso Academy has two school programs. Just a thought. ;D

Accepted!
La Corda d'Oro Artist Lover
39493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

PurpleSkye wrote:

Username: PurpleSkye
Name: Ana
Roleplaying: Tsukimori Len
Class: Violin (I honestly can't imagine Len play any other instrument)

Suggestion: Shouldn't there also be Regular Lessons? Since Seiso Academy has two school programs. Just a thought. ;D

Accepted!


Hmm.. oh true.. o-o;

I'll have the regular lessons for the people who aren't roleplaying anyone. O_O;; XD
La Corda d'Oro Artist Lover
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

xAmuTadase wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:

Username: PurpleSkye
Name: Ana
Roleplaying: Tsukimori Len
Class: Violin (I honestly can't imagine Len play any other instrument)

Suggestion: Shouldn't there also be Regular Lessons? Since Seiso Academy has two school programs. Just a thought. ;D

Accepted!


Hmm.. oh true.. o-o;

I'll have the regular lessons for the people who aren't roleplaying anyone. O_O;; XD


Hehehe... Yeah, that makes sense.
La Corda d'Oro Lover
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines! ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 4/13/09
Username:polemonlover10
Name:Carlotta
Roleplaying:Kahoko Hino. (is that Ok? ^_^)
Class:Regular class. (since in the anime kahoko is only a gen-ed student so I'll just stick to the regular class or I should be in the violin class? ^_^)
La Corda d'Oro Artist Lover
39493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

pokemonlover10 wrote:

Username:polemonlover10
Name:Carlotta
Roleplaying:Kahoko Hino. (is that Ok? ^_^)
Class:Regular class. (since in the anime kahoko is only a gen-ed student so I'll just stick to the regular class or I should be in the violin class? ^_^)


Sorry, you can't roleplay Kahoko Hino. But you can still be in the regular class! And one more class if you like!
La Corda d'Oro Lover
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines! ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

xAmuTadase wrote:


pokemonlover10 wrote:

Username:polemonlover10
Name:Carlotta
Roleplaying:Kahoko Hino. (is that Ok? ^_^)
Class:Regular class. (since in the anime kahoko is only a gen-ed student so I'll just stick to the regular class or I should be in the violin class? ^_^)


Sorry, you can't roleplay Kahoko Hino. But you can still be in the regular class! And one more class if you like!


It's OK. ^_^
May I have my own name in this roleplay instead? ^_^
I also want to be in the piano class. ^_^
And can I be in the violin class instead the regular class? Thanks! ^_^
La Corda d'Oro Artist Lover
39493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

pokemonlover10 wrote:


xAmuTadase wrote:


pokemonlover10 wrote:

Username:polemonlover10
Name:Carlotta
Roleplaying:Kahoko Hino. (is that Ok? ^_^)
Class:Regular class. (since in the anime kahoko is only a gen-ed student so I'll just stick to the regular class or I should be in the violin class? ^_^)


Sorry, you can't roleplay Kahoko Hino. But you can still be in the regular class! And one more class if you like!


It's OK. ^_^
May I have my own name in this roleplay instead? ^_^
I also want to be in the piano class. ^_^
And can I be in the violin class instead the regular class? Thanks! ^_^


Ehtto, made-up characters roleplay isnt up yet so no. Later, it will be up.
Sorry, but you can only be in two classes :[
La Corda d'Oro Lover
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines! ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/17/09


Ok. I'll just be fyuumi. ^_^
And Ok. ^_^
I'll just go to clarinet and piano class. ^_^
La Corda d'Oro Artist Lover
39493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

pokemonlover10 wrote:


xAmuTadase wrote:


pokemonlover10 wrote:


xAmuTadase wrote:



? You didnt write anything o-o
La Corda d'Oro Lover
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines! ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

xAmuTadase wrote:


pokemonlover10 wrote:


xAmuTadase wrote:


pokemonlover10 wrote:


xAmuTadase wrote:



? You didnt write anything o-o


Oh. Sorry. Please look at it again. I edited it. ^_^
La Corda d'Oro Artist Lover
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/18/09
Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Nadeshiko
Roleplaying: Yunoki Azuma [just signed up]
Class: Piano, Violin [Do I also have to be in the flute class since I'm going to roleplay Yunoki?]

Accepted!
La Corda d'Oro Helper Lover
6958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at Kiriya Etou's...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

Username:mitchlovely
Name:michele
Roleplaying:kiriya etou
Class:violin
La Corda d'Oro Artist Lover
39493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

mitchlovely wrote:


Username:mitchlovely
Name:michele
Roleplaying:kiriya etou
Class:violin


Um... who is Kiriya Etou?
For the roleplaying spot, you only write who you roleplay in this group..
La Corda d'Oro Artist Lover
39493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Nadeshiko
Roleplaying: Yunoki Azuma [just signed up]
Class: Piano, Violin [Do I also have to be in the flute class since I'm going to roleplay Yunoki?]

Accepted!


Mm.. I guess so? XD Is the Piano and Violin class for your made up character? If yes, you can still be in the Flute Class if you want. o-o

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.