Here is to place your application for any of the Kamen Riders in the three series:
Your actual character can be anyway u want but their rider Identity has to someone from the show
Form you must fill out:
Physical Description: (Picture is Fine)
Rider Identity: (picture works here too)
Character Name: Kato Hasagumi
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Rider Identity: Decade
While it is unknown that Decade himself has other forms, Decade can transform into any previous Kamen Rider with access to that respective Rider's powers and weapons.
Change announcement: KAMENRIDE
Form Change announcement: FORMRIDE
Attack announcement: ATTACKRIDE
Rider Form change announcement: FINAL FORMRIDE
Final attack announcement: FINAL ATTACKRIDE
Kato transforms into Decade through the use of the Decadriver belt that is based around the Rider Cards. By inserting a card into the Decadriver, Decade can invoke the cards' abilities.
Decade's primary weapon is the Ride Booker which has three modes: Book Mode, Gun Mode, and Sword Mode. While in Book Mode, the Ride Booker holds the Rider Cards that Decade uses in his arsenal. In Sword Mode, the Ride Booker's finishing move is the Decade Slash. In Gun Mode, the Ride Booker's finishing move is the Decade Blast.
Like the Heisei Riders in Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider Blade, Decade has card-based weaponry and powers: the Rider Cards.
The KamenRide Cards supposedly possess all the powers of the 9 previous Heisei Kamen Riders. However, due to a seal placed on them all and the confluence of the 9 worlds, it appears that before Decade can assume the form of a previous Kamen Rider, Tsukasa and that world's Kamen Rider must help each other resolve an issue threatening that world.
* Decade: Initial card; transforms Tsukasa into Kamen Rider Decade. Tsukasa must use this card first before assuming any other transformations.
* Kabuto: Transforms Decade into Kabuto's Rider Form, used once before its power is sealed.
* Hibiki: Transforms Decade into Hibiki, used once before its power is sealed.
* Faiz: Transforms Decade into Faiz, initially sealed after being used once. Regained when Tsukasa teaches Takumi that protecting those dear matters regardless of who you are.
* Kuuga: Regained when Tsukasa gains Yuusuke's trust, Decade uses the card to assume Kuuga's Mighty Form
* Kiva: Regained when Tsukasa acknowledges Wataru as the Fangires' King, Decade uses the card to assume Kiva's Kiva Form.
* Ryuki: Regained when Tsukasa and Shinji work together to defeat Kamata, Decade uses the card to assume the form of Ryuki. In this state, Decade can travel through mirrors. He has used this card twice since he regained it.
* Blade: Regained when Tsukasa shows Kazuma that even followers are important as leaders, Decade uses the card to assume the form of Blade.
* Agito: Yet to be used
* Den-O: Yet to be used
FormRide Cards allow Decade to assume any of the forms the Heisei Riders have. Accessing these forms grant Decade with any weapon exclusive to that form.
* Kuuga Dragon: As Kuuga, Decade assumes Dragon Form.
* Kuuga Titan: As Kuuga, Decade assumes Titan Form.
* Kiva Garulu: As Kiva, Decade assumes Garulu Form.
* Kiva Basshaa: As Kiva, Decade assumes Basshaa Form.
* Kiva Dogga: As Kiva, Decade assumes Dogga Form.
The AttackRide Cards allow Decade to perform any of his own attacks, or a signature attack of whatever Kamen Rider he has transformed into.
* Slash: As Decade, This increases the damage done by the Ride Booker's Sword Mode.
* Blast: As Decade, This grants the Ride Booker's Gun Mode rapid fire capabilities.
* Illusion: As Decade, This creates multiple images of Decade. Each image can come in physical contact with the target.
* Clock Up: As Kabuto, Decade moves extremely fast to the point that seconds slow down into minutes.
* Ongekibou Rekka: As Hibiki, Decade conjures up two drumsticks to charge them with power and use the finisher Kiboujutsu Rekkadan, igniting the tops with flames, creating torch-like weapons that shoot fireballs to incinerate targets. Decade's fireballs are powerful enough to destroy giant Makamou as well.
* Autovajin: As Faiz, Decade turns the Machine Decader into the Autovajin, Faiz's own motorcycle, which goes into Battle Mode. This also allows Decade to access the Faiz Edge via the Autovajin's right shoulder.
* Strike Vent: As Ryuki, Decade summons the Drag Claw, a dragon-headed gauntlet that can send a burst of flames out of its mouth. Unlike the original Ryuki, it does not need Dragreder's assistance.
* Metal: As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Seven of Spades Rouse Card, Metal Trilobite, to enhance resilience to physical harm by transmutating his body into organic metal.
* Mach: As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Nine of Spades Rouse Card, Mach Jaguar, to enhance his speed and agility.
Final FormRide Cards
Final FormRide Cards give Decade the power to bestow new forms upon other Riders, telling them "It might tickle a bit".
* Kuuga Gouram: Transforms Kuuga into a creature similar to Gouram, giving him the ability to fly.
* Kiva Arrow: Transforms Kiva into a large Kivat-like Bow with an arrow resembling Kiva's sealed Hell's Gate leg.
* Ryuki Dragreder: Transforms Ryuki into a Neo-Dragreder, modeled after his Contract Monster.
* Blade Blade: Transforms Blade into a large sword similar to the Blay Rouzer.
* Faiz Blaster: Transforms Faiz into a large double barreled laser cannon, similar in appearance as Faiz's own Faiz Blaster Form.
Final AttackRide Cards
The Final AttackRide Cards are Decade's most powerful attacks, used for finishing off enemies. The Final AttackRide Cards, in conjunction with the KamenRide Cards, also allow Decade to perform the signature attack of the Rider he is transformed into.
* Decade: Decade performs the Dimension Kick, an attack that involves Decade jumping through various golden cards and performing a flying kick. A variation of the usage of this card involves the use of the Ride Booker in Sword Mode, allowing Decade to execute a high charged slash, named the Dimension Slash.
* Kuuga: While in Gouram form, Kuuga rushes toward Decade with the target stuck in his pincers while Decade performs the Decade Assault flying kick towards the target. Which is similarly to Kuuga's Mighty Kick.
* Kiva: With the Kiva Arrow, Decade performs the Decade Fang which fires the arrow, unfolding to hit the target similarly to Kiva's Rider Kick: the Darkness Moon Break.
* Ryuki: With Ryuki Dragreder flying behind to boost his attack's power, Decade performs the Decade Dragoon which is similar to Ryuki's Final Vent, the Dragon Rider Kick.
* Blade: With the Blade Blade, Decade performs the Decade Edge where the Blade Blade charges with electricity then is slashed down to make a huge electric shockwave similar to Blade's Lightning Slash. The same card can be used by Decade while as Blade, executing Blade's Lightning Blast kick.
* Faiz:: With the Faiz Blaster, Decade shoots an energy drill at the enemy before performing the Decade Photon, a powerful laser blast with some recoil, which is similar to Faiz's Crimson Smash kick.
Decade's bike is called the Machine Decader. Like Decade himself, the Machine Decader can assume the form of the respective Rider's motorcycle. It exhibits this ability when Decade transforms into Faiz and transforms the Machine Decader into the Autovajin.
I make your Gods look weak