Anime or Comic-Based Animated/ Serials?
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
Some Anime/Comic Based/Adapted animation switches and bends some ideas from its comic. Recently, comic animated series use new ideas and concepts. During the 1990s, the animation piratically took all its concepts from volumes of the comics. You have to admit, if the animation was based on paper, they main plot and ideas are already good.
Most anime are adapted from the its manga and the whole adapting manga to anime directly still comes.
Which do you prefer?
Animation like Wolverine and the X-men or The Spectacular Spider-man
or
Anime like Vampire Knight, Special A, or Rosario+Vampire

I prefer Comic Based animation, but I do not like Looney Toons because I do not have the comical thirst.
Note: If you want to get off Anime, watch Wolverine and the X-men. It is much better than its predecessor animation(X-men animation revolving teenager issues).
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09
There are a lot if you're talking about manga adapted animes
15032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / U.K
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
I'AM SORRY BUT ANIME OWNS COMIC BASED ONE ARE GD DON'T GET ME WRONG, BUT I PRFER THE ANIME/MANGA SIDE
1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / calexico CA/mexic...
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
East or west, its all good! wherever it comes from, as long as its entertaining, im gonna watch it
104107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 4/10/09
yes.... lots >.>
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
Manga = Comic
Anime >>>>> cartoon
Posted 4/11/09

bustword wrote:

Manga = Comic
Anime >>>>> cartoon


You're wrong about ''Manga = Comic

Comic



Manga

21036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Lakewood, CO
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

bakabeener wrote:

East or west, its all good! wherever it comes from, as long as its entertaining, im gonna watch it


Seconded. It's all about the quality of the show, regardless of the origin of the show's components.
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

Baka-Master wrote:

You're wrong about ''Manga = Comic

Comic



Manga



there are cartoonish comics as well.
manga = comic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Manga

just because they use different character styles(comics do come in less detailed looks like the Manga)
does not change the fact they are both storyboard like panels to tell a story
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

Chronobob wrote:


bakabeener wrote:

East or west, its all good! wherever it comes from, as long as its entertaining, im gonna watch it


Seconded. It's all about the quality of the show, regardless of the origin of the show's components.


Yeah, I agree with the two of you
You must be logged in to post.