First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Posted 4/11/09
So.... This topic was created as a start of Vampire RPG....
Here, all those who wish to join the RPG, must first create character, and then play a role of that character....
Secondly..... your Character will be having the same rank, as you in the society.... so you cant create only high vampires and purebloods.... and also those who have high ranks can create a character of lower rank ....


WHAT YOU MUST TO FILL OUT - this is info of you character...
Name:
Age:
Position: ( human familiar.... Vampire Fledgling, etc....)
Gender: Male \Female
Personality:
History:
Things you want people to know:
Other:
Your picture(how your character looks like)



After filling this info you must be approved by a Coven Master or Pureblood Vampire, after that you can join RPG....
Posted 4/11/09
Name: Nickolas McDrago
Age: 745 years
Position: Coven Master
Gender: Male
Personality: Mysterious, don't talk much, calm, somehow dreamy...
History: Nickolas was born in Scotland in age when great battle for freedom was starting, so he began to fight on a side of William Wallace to get a freedom for Scotland.... After a battle of Falkirk he was turned into a Vampire, but destiny didn't give him a chance to know his elder because he was killed right after creating a new Vampire... Long Nickolas was travelling around the world because he lost his family, relatives, and close to him people after becoming a Vampire.... not much is known about his travels but now when he became a coven master, a place for him to stay it become...
Things you want people to know: I'm a mystery, Try to solve me out....
Other: Trying to control his vampire desires....
Posted 4/11/09
name moon
age 15
Position coven
Personality: Mysterious,nice smart
history: my father tried to kill me cuz he didnt like me. so one day my mom was sick her sickness was the reson y she died after that my dad gave me pain every day cuts..one that he killed me he stabbed me to death...........15 weeks later i came back alive and killed him i tock all he blood.after that i left my hometown and stad alone
what people need to know is i can be loveing but i can b hatefull and when i die my book still goes on
Posted 4/11/09

black-red wrote:

name moon
age 15
Position coven
Personality: Mysterious,nice smart
history: my father tried to kill me cuz he didnt like me. so one day my mom was sick her sickness was the reson y she died after that my dad gave me pain every day cuts..one that he killed me he stabbed me to death...........15 weeks later i came back alive and killed him i tock all he blood.after that i left my hometown and stad alone
what people need to know is i can be loveing but i can b hatefull and when i die my book still goes on


em.... your position is - Pureblood Vampire.... and you should write your gender....
Posted 4/11/09

Kazemaaru wrote:


black-red wrote:

name moon
age 15
Position pureblood vamp
gender girl
Personality: Mysterious,nice smart
history: my father tried to kill me cuz he didnt like me. so one day my mom was sick her sickness was the reson y she died after that my dad gave me pain every day cuts..one that he killed me he stabbed me to death...........15 weeks later i came back alive and killed him i tock all he blood.after that i left my hometown and stad alone
what people need to know is i can be loveing but i can b hatefull and when i die my book still goes on


em.... your position is - Pureblood Vampire.... and you should write your gender....

ok i did
Posted 4/11/09
then its good)
Posted 4/11/09
Name: Cristian
Age: 16
Position: Pureblood vampire
Gender: Male
Personality: Quiet, cool, mysterious, strong
History: He's always alone since he a vampire unlike other vampires he so strong he can apear in sun light he killed the towns people in where he used to live so that he can have revenge over he's parents death... He's also the reecarnation of the god of vampire's, he destroyed over 1,000 dementions without turning into his true form he decided not to destroy this dimetion because it remindes him of his family... He always wondering around he doesn't talk much unless people talk to him. He's sometimes kind but he won't kill you if he doesn't want to.
Things you want people to know: he doesn't drink blood
Other: he's able to control other vampire's
Posted 4/11/09

vcristian wrote:

Name: Cristian
Age: 16
Position: Pureblood vampire
Gender: Male
Personality: Quiet, cool, mysterious, strong
History: He's always alone since he a vampire unlike other vampires he so strong he can apear in sun light he killed the towns people in where he used to live so that he can have revenge over he's parents death... He's also the reecarnation of the god of vampire's, he destroyed over 1,000 dementions without turning into his true form he decided not to destroy this dimetion because it remindes him of his family... He always wondering around he doesn't talk much unless people talk to him. He's sometimes kind but he won't kill you if he doesn't want to.
Things you want people to know: he doesn't drink blood
Other: he's able to control other vampire's


join the roleplay any time
Posted 4/11/09

black-red wrote:


vcristian wrote:

Name: Cristian
Age: 16
Position: Pureblood vampire
Gender: Male
Personality: Quiet, cool, mysterious, strong
History: He's always alone since he a vampire unlike other vampires he so strong he can apear in sun light he killed the towns people in where he used to live so that he can have revenge over he's parents death... He's also the reecarnation of the god of vampire's, he destroyed over 1,000 dementions without turning into his true form he decided not to destroy this dimetion because it remindes him of his family... He always wondering around he doesn't talk much unless people talk to him. He's sometimes kind but he won't kill you if he doesn't want to.
Things you want people to know: he doesn't drink blood
Other: he's able to control other vampire's


join the roleplay any time


sure thing i'll go there right away
Human Familiar
2403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Try and find me !...
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/14/09
Name:Yami
Age: 15
Position: pureblooded vampire
Gender:Female
Personality:Quiet,cold,kind and sweet sometimes
History:Yami is a very quiet girl.She keeps everything to hersleft and dosen´t let others get to close to her.She is cold to others but sometimes very sweet.When she was littel her family was killed so nobody knows too much about her or her family.Hwer name means darkness.She walks in the sunlight with humans and protects them form others.She is strong and won´t run form a fight no matter what.If she sees a vampire hurting a human she kills him even if he is form her kind.She is been like that ever since she saw her famil killed but nobody knows what happend or who killed her family.She loves to sing when she is alone and she is kind to animals and humans.
Things you want people to know:she keeps everything to herself
Other:she is able to read mind and under the moon light her hair turns blue..
Your picture:
Posted 4/13/09
Approved, you may join RPG any time)
Human Familiar
22284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under the starry sky
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 9/6/09
Name:Black Moon
Age: 13
Position: Pureblood vampire
Gender: Female
Personality:cold, filled with hatred
History:Everyday, my parents would curse me just by ignoring my prescence. I was the eldest with one younger brother who my parents loved. I became a girl who did not know anything but the feeling of hatred. I was always alone. When my 12th birthday arrived, I decided to leave my pathetic family. But on that, before I left the doors of our manision in eastern London, my brother and a mysterious figure behind him appeared. The mysterious being used my brother to attack me like he was contolling him as a puppet. I assainated my brother, then my mother, and then my father. One by one I killed the family whose name was not "Moon" but "Blood." I had already knew that I did not belong to that family since I secretly researched my past relationship with them. There was liitle detail, but a clear message was writen on those papers; I was not thier daughter. After killing everyone in the Blood mansion, the mysterious figured chuckled, I slashed it and it doged my attack and disappeared. But I was able to identify that the figure had a human body of a woman and a mole at her chest. I live from today onwards to seek any information to fuifull my revenge.
Things you want people to know:I don't drink other vampire's blood unless it is neccessary
Other: I can stand alone even when no one is around to help me. I also carry a ring that belongs to my true family(Moon).
Your picture

Human Familiar
10283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/14/09
Name: Maru
Age: 17
Position: Pure Blood Vampire
Gender: Male
Persoanlity: Maru is a cold person when it comes to new people. He usually likes to be alone buthe stays by his dear friend Aiko to keep her safe. He warms up to people when he gets to know them but that is really rare since he rather not konw people. When he gets around girls he usually flirts and teases them but deep inside he has no real feelings for them. When he is around men he gtes tough and defensive, willing his life for a good fight. Overall he is a mysterious bad guy who has some love deep inside his heart. You just have to dig deep to find it.
History: Maru grew up in a regular suburban neighboorhood but was the outcast of all of them. When he was in 1st all of the older kids made fun of his uniqness and his rage was building everyday. One day they had finally pushed him to the edge and he was about to attack when a kindergarden girl came to the rescue, beating up the bullies. Maru was suprised by her actions and taken in by her unusal but plesent sent.Until this day he has stayed by her side, showing his friendship for her and trying to fight the sudden urges to drink her warm blood. But he still keeps his gaurd up and rarely ever keeps friendships with other people, knowing that he will hurt them. So he keeps his distance.
Things you want people to know: He can kill in a instant.
Other: He loves sweets even though he's sour.
Appearence: maru stands at a height og 6'1 with abnormally pale skin. HIs eyes are a lifeless black pit that matchess his midnight black hair. He is not all muscle but he does have broad features which makes him look like he has some. His right ear has two black stud earings and one red stud earing. He usally likes to wear button down shirts with jeans and his black leather jacket, giving him that bad boy affect.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Aiko
Age: 16
Position: Regular Human
Gender: Female
Personality: Aiko is very shy when it comes to first incounters. When she gets closer to you she starts to get more fun and talkative. She has a caring soul for anyone and everyone and that's why people usually are close to her. Towards Maru she is the sweetest because he is different. She sometimes wishes she could open up to him but holds back to keep their friendship alive.
History: Aiko grew up in isolation from her parents. They were always traveling the world, leaving her behind with the nannies. Ocassionally she would see them, making sure to tell them anything that she felt. But of course they shoved off her feelings, telling her to grow up and get your heads out the clouds. But she never listened to them. She loved imagining that she would have a lovel life and that one day she would be free from her family's monstrous grasp. She loves to hand out with Maru and knows all about his vampir secret but doesn't know that he desires the bllos that rus through her veins. Aiko will never stop caring for him no matter what he is.
Things you want people to know: She can be a bit motherly when it's needed.
Other: Unlike Maru, she loves sour things even though she is a little sweetheart.
Appearence: Aiko is 5'4 which is very small for her age. Her jet black hair falls to her thighs and her blue eyes fill her with a intense beauty. She is also pale but not as pale as Maru. She always wears the ring that her grandmother had given to her and she loves to wear things to make her look girly, even though she has some tom-boy acts. Her unusually longs nales are wronded to make her fingers look perfect in a way. Some say she is like a little angel but she wishes to be known as a regular teenage girl.
Posted 4/15/09
Name: Nutty
Age: Unknown
Position: Free Vampire
Gender: Male
Personality: Insane
History: Known for his cruelty and malice Nutty uses his powers to play trick on your mind to do his bidding. He is the best to get into someone's mind and pull out there worst fears. Just hes laughter bring a chill up your spine.
Things you want people to know: Don't get friendly......
Other: Favorite Holiday Halloween
Posted 4/15/09

Mr-Nutty wrote:

Name: Nutty
Age: Unknown
Position: Free Vampire
Gender: Male
Personality: Insane
History: Known for his cruelty and malice Nutty uses his powers to play trick on your mind to do his bidding. He is the best to get into someone's mind and pull out there worst fears. Just hes laughter bring a chill up your spine.
Things you want people to know: Don't get friendly......
Other: Favorite Holiday Halloween

nice pic be happy to join
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.