First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Name that Jutsu
Member
3257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Everywhere!
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
Its Chidori.

Makes a big clay bird bomb and drops it at villages to destroy it.
Member
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / kirigakure
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
no idea
Member
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / kirigakure
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
if no one is gonna guess then...
Member
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / kirigakure
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
deidara's c3 bomb
Member
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / kirigakure
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
fine. ill guess my own.

ice style: wolf fang avalanche jutsu

Member
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / kirigakure
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

twinkustheninja wrote:

fine. ill guess my own.

ice style: wolf fang avalanche jutsu



nope! it was katon: goukakyu no jutsu
Member
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / kirigakure
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
Posted 1/14/08
fang over fang

eye jutsu that creates illusions
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
im guessing gentle fist


Member
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / kirigakure
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
huh, that looks like rinnengan
Member
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
it's mangekyou sharingan!!!!!!!!!!
Member
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / kirigakure
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

luckystars07 wrote:

it's mangekyou sharingan!!!!!!!!!!


aaaaarg! you didn't put a jutsu to guess!
Member
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

twinkustheninja wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:

it's mangekyou sharingan!!!!!!!!!!


aaaaarg! you didn't put a jutsu to guess!


???????????????????????????
wat r u talking abou?
u gave me the clue n i give my answer.
wat with the, arrrrrg!!!u dont give a jutsu 2 guess???
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
Dead Demon Consuming Seal (Shiki Fūjin)



Konbi Henge - Used by Naruto with Gamabunta so that they can take on the form of a giant fox

whats the English name of this technique =)

i was gonna put a pic up.. but couldnt find one
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

twinkustheninja wrote:

huh, that looks like rinnengan



i have one already going.. but this answer is

Water Prison Technique (Suirō no Jutsu)

Member
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / kirigakure
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

luckystars07 wrote:


twinkustheninja wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:

it's mangekyou sharingan!!!!!!!!!!


aaaaarg! you didn't put a jutsu to guess!


???????????????????????????
wat r u talking abou?
u gave me the clue n i give my answer.
wat with the, arrrrrg!!!u dont give a jutsu 2 guess???


yes you do, you guess the one above and put one in the same post for the person below 2 guess
Member
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / kirigakure
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

cactusito wrote:

Dead Demon Consuming Seal (Shiki Fūjin)



Konbi Henge - Used by Naruto with Gamabunta so that they can take on the form of a giant fox

whats the English name of this technique =)

i was gonna put a pic up.. but couldnt find one


sorry, i believe it is combined transformation techinique
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.