First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Request: Membership Cards
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

animemix wrote:

Username: animemix
Name:katie
Position: member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):



Photo Shoppers
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

iPlatinum wrote:


amuami wrote:

Username: amuami
Name: sophia
Position: member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


type 1 !!


Sophia chan, in order for u to get the type 1 please do put this group as ur fav. thank u.




ok...done...^_^
Posted 4/15/09
thnx, it very good.
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

amuami wrote:


iPlatinum wrote:


amuami wrote:

Username: amuami
Name: sophia
Position: member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


type 1 !!


Sophia chan, in order for u to get the type 1 please do put this group as ur fav. thank u.




ok...done...^_^


Posted 4/15/09

ashlynnchand wrote:

ok





Etou, ashlynn-chan, could you upload it in the album section? This is where you request to get a membership card....
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/17/09
Username: Animefun213
Name: Reina
Position: Bronze Moderator
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):

And I want type 1 please. ^^
Done
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09

animefun213 wrote:

Username: Animefun213
Name: Reina
Position: Bronze Moderator
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):

And I want type 1 please. ^^


220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/17/09
Username:selena-darkangel
Name:selena
Position:member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


type 1

Done
Photo Shoppers
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/17/09
Username: hannahangle
Name:hannah
Position: member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


type 1

Done
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

selena-darkangel wrote:

Username:selena-darkangel
Name:selena
Position:member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


type 1


Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

hannahangle wrote:

Username: hannahangle
Name:hannah
Position: member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


type 1


Photo Shoppers
2109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / look behing you nya
Offline
Posted 4/16/09 , edited 4/17/09
Username:cute_littel_neko
Name:Nina
Position:member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


can i plizz have type 1

Done
Posted 4/16/09 , edited 4/17/09
Username:Lala_chan-
Name:Lala
Position:member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):

Type 1 plizz

Done
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

cute_littel_neko wrote:

Username:cute_littel_neko
Name:Nina
Position:member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


can i plizz have type 1


Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

Lala_chan- wrote:

Username:Lala_chan-
Name:Lala
Position:member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):

Type 1 plizz


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.