First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Request: Membership Cards
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/19/09

Tadengs wrote:

Username: Tadengs
Name: Elaine
Position: Silver mod
Picture (do not put in spoiler):

Type 3 (green paws)


Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

bubblesme_22 wrote:

Username: bubblesme_22
Name:xiseh
Position: Silver mod
Picture (do not put in spoiler):


type 1


Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

babigurl4311 wrote:

Username: babigurl4311
Name: Donna
Position: Member
Picture
Type 1




Photo Shoppers
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hawaii, oahu
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

iPlatinum wrote:


babigurl4311 wrote:

Username: babigurl4311
Name: Donna
Position: Member
Picture
Type 1






ARIGATO!!
it looks awesome!
:D
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

babigurl4311 wrote:


iPlatinum wrote:


babigurl4311 wrote:

Username: babigurl4311
Name: Donna
Position: Member
Picture
Type 1






ARIGATO!!
it looks awesome!
:D


ur welcome. =)
1779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
cool, thanks
Photo Shoppers
8713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / XD
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/22/09

iPlatinum wrote:


anime_fighter wrote:

Username:anime_fighter
Name:Shuurei
Position:member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


Wat type do u want?


oh type 1 ^^

Done
Posted 4/19/09

iPlatinum wrote:


shiralalalo wrote:

Username: shiralalalo

Name: shira

Position: member

Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):

can i not put picture for my membership card?


type 3







thx so much !


:D
Posted 4/20/09 , edited 4/22/09
Username: aznsk8ngfreak
Name: ai
Position: member
Type: 3
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


Done
39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09 , edited 4/22/09

iPlatinum wrote:


anime9111 wrote:

Username: Anime9111
Name: yui-chan
Position: Member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


Which type??


type 1 please :D

Done
Photo Shoppers
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

iPlatinum wrote:


moonlight123456789 wrote:

Username: moonlight123456789 (dont have to use all numbers)
Name: Yoko-chan
Position: member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):

I cant decide which one i like them both


Wat type do u want?


sorry, 1
Photo Shoppers
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/21/09
Username:ashlynnchand
Name:Ashlynn
Position:member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):

Type 3
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

anime_fighter wrote:


iPlatinum wrote:


anime_fighter wrote:

Username:anime_fighter
Name:Shuurei
Position:member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):


Wat type do u want?


oh type 1 ^^


Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

Username: aznsk8ngfreak
Name: ai
Position: member
Type: 3
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):




Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09

anime9111 wrote:


iPlatinum wrote:


anime9111 wrote:

Username: Anime9111
Name: yui-chan
Position: Member
Picture ( Do not put in spoiler):



Which type??


type 1 please :D




Also please put this group as ur fav. Or i will have to cancel ur membership card. Thank you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.